Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

ANNYEONG, MINOZ!  :-h
@jellylovesfaith Love your post :-* Minho is doing so much for us, working tirelessly for an endless amount of time all because he wants to make us happy, so let's support him by being positive. Indeed, our boy hasn't had much rest since he started his Asian Tour in May 2013 up to now.  Then right after the grueling GB filming, he's embarking on another tour because he misses his fans and his fans miss him.  So let's all give him the applause he deserves and quit all the moaning and groaning.  Let's rejoice because our baby boy's on fire!
BuHS0IQCQAAP04k.jpg:large 
Wonder what he will wear for re:Minho?  I would like to see him in edgy, bad biker-boy getups while he croons and dances to get us all worked up and go out of our minds! :D  Yeah, baby, bring it on....<rawr>!!! tumblr_n29rrn3Dre1rv4lbgo4_r1_250.gif
Minhogif17.gif
ctto

Guest nomarionette

it's monday so it is so quiet and i get bored. naturally i made this thing called "s h i t jun-pyo says".tumblr_n9s3gjw8kn1tsvx77o1_500.gif

Which Korean star rules on social media? It's Lee Min Ho vs Psy - 
eeminholee0407e.jpg
Korean star Lee Min Ho at the Innisfree Festa press conference at the Pan Pacific Singapore hotel on Dec 17, 2013. -- PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER FILE - 

Seoul - Social media have become celebrities' window to their fans online.

As the number of the stars' followers on mainstream social media has become indicative of their influence online, many South Korean celebrities try to keep their social media homepages updated with frequent postings.

The Korean celebrity who currently has the most Facebook followers is actor Lee Min Ho, with more than 15 million. Rapper Psy comes in second with more than 12 million.

Singer Choi Si Won of boyband Super Junior is currently the No. 1 Korean star on Twitter. He has about 4 million followers, posting a sharp increase every year.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/television/story/which-korean-star-rules-social-media-its-lee-min-ho-vs-psy-20140804#sthash.bckU76l6.kw1d2uQq.dpuf