Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest justdelurked

@jellylovesfaith, Wonderful job with that list of characters by LMH =D> We need more posts like that, everyone! :)

Btw, for me LYS > Daejang, for the simple reason that the former is far more fashionable (LYS is definitely the best dressed of all LMH characters), has the better hair (once again, he has the best hairstyle among them all) , looks good in pink (red?) pants, has a harmless sense of humor and drives lovely cars :D (Yes, I'm shallow :\"> ) Simply, he's totally cool without even making the slightest effort! However I don't see any reason why anyone wouldn't love someone like Daejang; May be he's a bit difficult to relate to, because he's just too perfect!

LMH is looking oh so hot these days, esp in the airport pics, as usual! It should be illegal to be THAT hot!! =P~
Thanks everyone for all the pretty pics! Gotta go now, I've got exams next week!

Guest califgirl

@jellylovesfaith, Wonderful job with that list of characters by LMH =D> We need more posts like that, everyone!

:)

Btw, for me LYS > Daejang, for the simple reason that the former is far more fashionable (LYS is definitely the best dressed of all LMH characters), has the better hair (once again, he has the best hairstyle among them all) , looks good in pink (red?) pants, has a harmless sense of humor and drives lovely cars :D (Yes, I'm shallow :\"> ) Simply, he's totally cool without even making the slightest effort! However I don't see any reason why anyone wouldn't love someone like Daejang; May be he's a bit difficult to relate to, because he's just too perfect!

Talking abt being shallow, we gotta to mention LYS's nice big house v.s. CY's simple barrack :D.

I think CY is more admirable but LYS is a better boyfriend. CY is too loyal, at times I feel his duty takes precedence over ES.

The OSIM advertising is yielding too many precious gifs and stills from very creative Minoz  =D>  I almost pity OSIM for not putting their logo on every frame for we will surely see these images for many, many years to come 
LMHgifosim3_zpsea434583.gif
cr Merry/ DC Gall

Guest guadi

lol @pixie0622 - you're having too much fun with OSIM gifs :)
Your signature hahahahaha 
I hope OSIM know that this ad is very successful. It makes me want to buy that chair!!! Ah well, too bad no OSIM here :D 
@mtdt - you should invest in that chair and let us know how it feels like. 

@jellylovesfaith Your TBT write-up was noemu moesjida  =D>  Setting the rankings aside, your descriptions were very vivid and  very personal that I think even Minho would approve  :-*
I am with you in the disappointment that many critics were underwhelmed with Minho's portrayal of Daejang when in fact he depicted Daejang to a T:  passive, introspective, almost emotionally stunted.  This was confirmed when BTS vids came out and it showed Minho trying very hard to stop the tears from flowing!  Am sure it wasn't easy to show pain and sadness while controlling outward signs of emotion.  Ah well....it is enough that he did Faith and it will not be the first (nor last) movie that came out ahead of its time (think Fight Club and and many others like it).

guadi said: lol @pixie0622 - you're having too much fun with OSIM gifs :)
Your signature hahahahaha 
I hope OSIM know that this ad is very successful. It makes me want to buy that chair!!! Ah well, too bad no OSIM here :D 
@mtdt - you should invest in that chair and let us know how it feels like.