Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Minho dance get better,even I don't like the way he joke with the dancers. This post seem will be my last post,based on my observation someone or maybe some people got mad with my opinion about Bench,i'm sorry for that & you may report me for that. FOR ALL IN THIS THREAD,THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GOOD MEMORIES.....http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg4NzY0MDY4.html

class="_5clb"[Notice] My Everything Tour in Hanoi. (Tentatively delayed.)July 29, 2013 at 10:57pm

Hello Minoz,

It is very much appreciated for your warmest support for 2013, LeeMinHo Global Tour . 

We would like to make an important announcement about ‘My Everything Tour in Hanoi.

The event ‘My Everything Tour In Hanoi’ which was supposed to be held on August 3, 2013 is tentatively delayed.

In return for the continuous request from many fans in Vietnam, there have been a lot of discussion and communication to make the best show so far. By the way, in spite of all the efforts, there are still unsolved issues which were caused by the Vietnamese promoter. Therefore, it is regretful to announce that the show on August 3, 2013 will not be happened.    

We seek your understanding and we will let the Vietnamese promoter announce the detail process for the reimbursement.

-Contact person: Anna Ly (T. +841 9831 31321 Email: anna_ly227@hotmail.com) 

or Nicole (T.+84 169 3990416 Email: Nicole.vdcmedia@hotmail.com)

On the upcoming 2013, Lee Min Ho Global Tour ‘My Everything’ in other cities, we will meet you with the great show.  

Thank you.

'お知らせ' My Everything tour in Hanoi 関連案内

こんにちは。スタウスエンターテインメントです。

2013, LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR ‘MY EVERYTHING’に熱い声援を送ってくださり誠にありがとうございます。

‘MY EVERYTHING TOUR in HANOI’に関するご案内です。

この度、来る8月予定していたを暫定的に保留する運びとなりました。

絶えずたくさんのお声をお寄せくださるファンの皆様のために、最高の公演を開催しようと協議を重ねて来ましたが、

現在までベトナム現地の主催者側を通じた公演の進行、またその他様々な問題が解決できておりません。

今回は皆様の期待にお応えすることが難しいと判断した為、残念なお知らせとなります。

ファンの皆様の深いご理解をお願い申し上げると共に、主催者側の告知を通じ、より詳しい進行状況をご案内できるようにして行きます。

- Contact person: Anna Ly (T. +841 9831 31321 Email: anna_ly227@hotmail.com)

残りの 2013, LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR ‘MY EVERYTHING’を通じて、更に充実した素敵な公演でお応えします。

ありがとうございます。

안녕하세요스타우스 엔터테인먼트입니다

2013, LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR ‘MY EVERYTHING’ 보내주시는 뜨거운 성원에 감사드립니다.

‘MY EVERYTHING TOUR in HANOI’와 관련한 안내입니다.

오는 8월 예정하고 있던 ‘My Everything Tour in Hanoi’를 잠정적으로 보류하게 되었습니다.

끊임없이 요청을 보내주시는 많은 팬분을 위해 최고의 공연을 개최하고자 여러 상황에 대한 고려와 협의를 거듭하였지만 현재까지 베트남 현지 주최측을 통한 공연의 진행과 관련여러 가지 문제 요소가 해소되지 못했습니다이에 공연과 관련한 수많은 문의에도 불구하고 아쉬운 소식을 전합니다.

팬분들의 깊은 이해를 부탁드리며 추최 측의 공지를 통하여 보다 자세한 진행 상황을 안내 할 수 있도록 하겠습니다.

- Contact person: Anna Ly (T. +841 9831 31321 Email: anna_ly227@hotmail.com)

2013, LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR MY EVERYTHING’를 통해 더욱 알차고 멋진 공연으로 보답하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

Source : Starhaus FB page

https://www.facebook.com/notes/starhaus-entertainment/notice-my-everything-tour-in-hanoi-tentatively-delayed/390434027722794

Guest guadi

This is sooooooo not okay!!!
74373583jw1e7411lsf29g20990b4u0x.gif

74373583jw1e741ge95sfg207j0b44qs.gif
This gif in slow mo. is the death of me
:))

a33f0c16jw1e73wjma4mjj20hs0a2ab4.jpg
Can I have this job whenever/wherever LMH goes to the airport? 
(cr. as labeled)

Was salivating at the photos of him with sleeveless shirt! What a tease for not removing the white jacket. Take it off and let us girls have a good look at your toned arms Lee Min Hot!!!!
At the look of his legs, they seem nicely toned too! That's really good because i have seen guys toning their upper body only and they neglect their legs. They end up looking like "ostriches" or "flamingos"... :P

[NOTICE from ‪#‎LeeMinHo‬'s Agency Starhaus entertainment ]
Hi, Minoz.
It’s starhaus entertainment in Seoul.
I’d like to take a chance to thank you all for your enthusiastic support and love.

We’re reported there’s been a rumor with the false phone number of Lee Minho.
We received serious complaint from the person who actually owns the number.
This person is having severe problems by numerous text messages and phone calls from all over the world.
Some fans curiosity can turn to be someone’s pain who’s not involved.

All Minoz people, please communicate with us by official channels.
We’d expect you to share this information with all the fans you know and help us spreading pleasant fan ship among Minoz.

Thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialLeeMinho
https://twitter.com/actorleemniho
http://me2day.net/actorlmh/
http://www.weibo.com/actorleeminho

[LINE ID]
한국, Korea/ @leeminhokr
홍콩, Hong kong/ @leeminhohk
대만, Taiwan/ @leeminhotw
영어권, English/ @leeminho
일본, Japan/ @actorleeminho

안녕하세요. Minoz 여러분
스타우스엔터테인먼트입니다.
배우 이민호에 대한 뜨거운 응원과 사랑에 감사 드립니다.

현재 <이민호의 전화번호>라고 돌아다니는 소문(전화번호)이 많습니다.
모든 것이 뜨거운 애정과 응원에서 비롯된 것이라 생각됩니다.
건전하고 올바른 팬 문화를 위해 전 세계의 Minoz 분들의 협조를 구합니다.

최근 <이민호의 전화번호>라는 많은 허위 전화번호들이 돌아다니면서,
해외 에서 걸려오는 텍스트메세지 또는 전화에 대한 피해가 발생되는 것을 확인하였습니다.
단 한번의 호기심이 타인에게는 불편한 상황임을 인지 해 주시고 이에 협조하여 주시기 바랍니다.

모든 Minoz 분들은 여러분들을 위하여 개설한 이민호의 공식채널을 통한 소통을 해 주시기를 요청드립니다.
또한 본 글을 국내 외 모든 팬분들과 공유하여 보다 즐거운 팬문화에 앞장 서 주시기를 바랍니다.

감사합니다.
-PAXP-deijE.gif李敏镐的微博 新浪微博-随时随地分享身边的新鲜事儿 weibo.comhttp://www.weibo.com/actorleeminho

Guest doogi3

guadi said: This is sooooooo not okay!!!
74373583jw1e7411lsf29g20990b4u0x.gif

74373583jw1e741ge95sfg207j0b44qs.gif
This gif in slow mo. is the death of me
:))

a33f0c16jw1e73wjma4mjj20hs0a2ab4.jpg
Can I have this job whenever/wherever LMH goes to the airport? 
(cr. as labeled)

Guest guadi

Of Monsterz and Men*geddit?*
People often say, "you're only as good at dancing as the company you keep." In the case of Min-ho and dancing, nothing rings truer than the phrase above. As My Everything Tour is nearing its end, this post is an appreciation for Monsterz and the crew for transforming Min-ho into one sexy dancing machine.Seriously, we have proof :)
i9CyKOpJ5Vrvt.jpg

87cd70degw1e75h2kz1x9j20xh0m8dmv.jpg87cd70degw1e75g70qs2yj211o0p0wm1.jpg87cd70degw1e75fqnce7bj21370p07d7.jpg

ibzum2wcw69M75.jpg
iA18034COLLml.jpg
:x :x :x
(cr. as labeled & LMH's official tour photos)

Culture Ministry introduces standard contract for entertainment industry

TV actors should be given their script at least two days before shooting an episode, cast and crew must not shoot for more than 18 hours a day, and broadcasters should pay the cast and crew if their outsourcing production company be unable.

These are some of the clauses included in the suggested standard contract between the nation’s broadcasters and outsourcing producers, drawn up by the Culture Ministry and unveiled on Tuesday.

“While Korea’s popular culture is a major driving force for hallyu, there are a lot of problems in the local TV industry’s work environment, including the long working hours and industrial accidents,” said Park Young-goog, the director general of media policy bureau of the ministry.

“Actors and actresses get their scripts on the day of their shoots, and many of them don’t get paid. We are introducing this standard contract to improve such conditions and for the betterment of the local entertainment industry.”

While the contract is not legally binding, it can be used as a standard when two parties are involved in a legal dispute or a conflict, said Park.

“Introducing this standard form of contract is practically all that the government can offer,” he said. “It is up to the broadcasters and outsourcing firms to follow it. But we expect most of the public broadcasters will follow it, should there be a legal dispute.”

Other terms in the contract include paying actors and actresses for the portions that have been cut during the editing process, providing staff members with a rest area for long-term productions, and providing accident insurance during production.

Once the shoot is over, the producer can’t ask for more than a total of seven working days from the cast and crew for re-shoots. Should the producer need more days for additional changes, it should pay extra.

Last week, famed TV drama producer Kim Jong-hak was found dead in an apparent suicide, after suffering from legal and financial problems linked with the “outsourced production system” in which the purchasing broadcasters only paid half of the production cost, leaving the rest up to the independent producers.

Kim’s most recent series, “Faith,” which aired on SBS, did not do well and a group of actors filed a complaint in February against the producer for not paying them even after the show ended late last year. 

By Claire Lee (dyc@heraldcorp.com)

July 31, 2013

TV drama industry receives new rules on fairness

The TV drama industry has been making headlines in Korea lately as big broadcasters rake in all the profits and independent production companies and actors are left in the lurch. As a result, the government has announced a set of contract guidelines aimed at leveling the playing field.

The move comes after the suicide last week of renowned TV director and producer Kim Jong-hak, who was struggling with financial issues. He was being sued for not properly paying the cast of his most recent series on SBS, “Faith,” along with others.

The incident shed light on the situation in the industry, where only the major broadcasters use their power to force independent production companies to foot the bill for putting shows together, leaving them in debt.

Under the guidelines announced by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism yesterday, big broadcasters like KBS, SBS and MBC will be obliged to specify in their contracts exactly how they plan to share the costs and profits from shows.

Although production companies spend an average of 300 million won ($269,763) per episode, it’s a widely accepted practice for broadcasters to be ambiguous about cost and profit sharing. They often cover less than half the budget, while keeping the profits. They hold the power, as it’s up to them when a show will air or if it will air at all.

“We ask you to adopt this standard contract so that the country can achieve sustainable development and fair practices in popular culture and broadcast content,” said Culture Minister Yoo Jin-ryoung.

The Culture Ministry also hoped to remedy the fact that actors often get paid late or not at all.

Media reports said that the in case of Kim’s “Faith,” the cast and crew were owed an estimated 640 million won. Recently, nine dramas that have run on Korea’s three major TV stations have been involved in similar lawsuits.

BY KIM HYUNG-EUN [hkim@joongang.co.kr]

Hello ladies! :-h >:D< How is everybody?
@Maja @LuvMinHo @Gukja @shenny @adlyn13 @tigereyespeppy @laquetahodge @Anomalous @guadi @awesomeduck @Hanjae @lynlily @hayuinblue @mappyminho @azzurri

Let's do gwiyomi with Lee Min Ho again, shall we? :)
P.S. Please do not quote the images in this post. Soompi's rule.
22138C4F51F7D8D109F798

21299E4F51F7D8FA1E5BF3
2779C74F51F7D9112C6409
24231A4F51F7D94C201116
2617014F51F7D95D09C5FD
230BE64F51F7D96E287763

cr: Minoz Peace

Guest tigereyespeppy

@sia3 @Maja
A big HELLO to you lovely ladies. :D

@adlyn13
Hey Bunny! ;)

@shenny
You're like a flower...... you die then come back, die then come back. :))

Greetings to all the other Faithlings: @vangsweetie637 @guadi @awesomeduck @lynlily @katymac @deyhra @Yoshikitty @WutHmone @LuvMinHo @berliansiahaan @azzurri @Anomalous @violetts @tamta @dr25 @kappy @ad_fa @Adnana @mongray @Yuuni @farstrep @Gukja @pandaeve @Hanjae @wisteria7 @jasy @filchiny @myphim @mappyminho @mattie2012 @alekaonu @jerboa83 @rrmski @Krrypton @janecokie9 @bee_ipa  @laquetahodge @Harukogirl @cassopeia

:-h >:D:)

*AHEM*.........  Did I hear someone say that LMH was gonna be shirtless ;)) .... in the US :D .... wet =P~  .....
                          and speaking English?????? ;;)

1725500-E8HIWXU.jpg

1601726-YSJ5Z1V.jpg

Hello :-h

@sia3 @Maja @awesomeduck @Hanjae @violetts @WutHmone @myphim @Gukja @kappy @Yuuni
@farstrep @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous @mattie2012 @tvelove @jasy  @azzurri @hayuinblue
@rinoaclara @shenny @mappyminho @vangsweetie637 @katymac @rrmski @pandaeve @jay9  @lynlily
@buguz @tigereyespeppy @adlyn13 @Yoshikitty @laquetahodge

jCrW3tmrILiEL.jpg
cr as tagged

@shenny
You are supposed to be back here. Did you not survive from dead ! :))

@tigereyespeppy

I am jelly if MinHot goes to US :((   cuz  @shenny  @Gukja will be the first to see him go TOPLESS =))

@willenette @Maja @Sia
Thanks for posting those gorgeous , hot, sexy photos  :x

@guadi

That butt shaking, is :-bd
And I don't get bored using the replay button :))

Currently, I will be parking here for the moment ;;)