Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170602 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7e868a0fgy1fg6km49nvej20qo1bfgsc.jpg

7e868a0fgy1fg6kndmo5pj20qo1bfgrd.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Our man is in blue again. I guess he gets so much food everyday from fans & this is good - hahaha. Although, he might gain weight because of this without exercise anymore since he's busy working & serving his MS. I always look forward to see his pictures everyday here. I really appreciate you for always sharing them here. :lol:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Our man is in blue again. I guess he gets so much food everyday from fans & this is good - hahaha. Although, he might gain weight because of this without exercise anymore since he's busy working & serving his MS. I always look forward to see his pictures everyday here. I really appreciate you for always sharing them here. :lol:

You are welcome ! C-minoz said we were watching a drama - "On duty/Off duty", Monday to Friday, more than 700 episodes, one leading actor and random actresses everyday.    :lol::tongue:

Japanese official Minoz Club will release "Bounty Hunter" DVD box set on June 22, 2017.

6d53078agy1fg6ts9lqdqj20go0fyna3.jpg

6d53078agy1fg6tsa4r5ej20go084tb3.jpg

6d53078agy1fg6tsp15ztj20ci0j8tl2.jpg

cr vin_minoz

• Like 10

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

You are welcome ! C-minoz said we were watching a drama - "On duty/Off duty", Monday to Friday, more than 700 episodes, one leading actor and random actresses everyday.    :lol::tongue:

Japanese official Minoz Club will release "Bounty Hunter" DVD box set on June 22, 2017.

cr vin_minoz

gtLmh, hahaha - they're right - Thanks for sharing this J-DVD box set. NICE. I also have my own DVD copy of that movie. :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170602 off duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7e372b32gy1fg6ze4fafmj20ku112n33.jpg

7e372b32gy1fg6zees1l9j20ku112dmd.jpg

e3970d78gy1fg702yz2kbj20qo0xcjyh.jpg

cr as tagged

***Wahhh..........got off from work now. Look at his hands - full of paper bags again from the fans. He has collected lots of stuff already from them since the start of his work. hahaha - I feel happy to see that he's doing fine.....Thanks gtLmh for all the updates.....:lol:

• Like 3

On 5/29/2017 at 4:22 PM, CarolynH said:

My comments rambling re BOF ep 2

Haha I love that confused look on GJP's face when he sees Jandi ready to fight him. @1ouise  How GJP makes the leap in logic that she likes him is hilarious.  A woman kicking you in the face is usually not a sign that they like you GJP!  I love the scene at GJP's house where he tells Jandi that she can be his gf; his facial expressions are so on point.  Then another favorite scene is the bee scene.  How can the great GJP be so scared of a bee?  lol  it is something that makes him seem almost endearing until he fires the housemaid.  And the famous How can you not like GJP?  I'm rich, I'm handsome, I'm tall the way she answers him, how could he possibly think that she likes him?   And does he really like her or just intrigued because she's the first girl not bow down to him?  I think he's only intrigued since most people like him because of his status.  That is what is special about the F4 friendship; Ji Hoo, Yi Jeong and Woo bin like him for him, not because of his status.  I see a world of hurt and loneliness in the shower scene.  I think it's his vulnerability that draws me to GJP, even though he can be cruel.  I do love how Min Seo Hyun told the mean girls that she is the low life not Jandi when the mean girls were laughing at Jandi and the spilled buffet table.  For the first time Jandi understands why GJP lashes out because he's lonely.  I think from this point Jandi begins to understand GJP why he acts the way he does.  

@CarolynH , I also liked that part. Don't know about you guys, but rewatching, I am now so drawn into GJP's beautiful puppy eyes, which are also bright, and sparkly. I also find that Kim Bum's sweet and naive look doesn't fit the playboy role. 

Now I didn't quite get why GJP plans for the kidnap and makeover, what does he want to get out of it? I don't think that he fell for Jandi, and wanted to be her boyfriend at that time yet, do you?  Does he think that showing her the lux life will make her like him and then be submissive to him ??? 

=====

Here is the delusional and illogical GJP:

and here is the little child inside the tall, mart, rich and handsome Almighty GJP :wink:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

hahaha, isn't it weird that though the isn't much in the plot, I don't want to miss any episode.

Honestly, I though that fans only came to see him for only on the first few days of his enlistment, never expected this can stay for this long, because I've never seen any other K-celeb who receives similar love from fans. As I often google our bb's news, I know that there is another famous actor who is said to enlist a few days after LMH, but there is even no news about his actual enlistment. While for LMH, the fact that fans come to see him every workday continues to keep him on the headline in Vietnam (however I don' quite like the way they mentioned it as it can cause misconception):

http://www.yan.vn/nhap-ngu-sung-suong-nhu-lee-min-ho-ai-cha-muon-nhap-ngu-vai-nam-130155.html

Talking about googling our bb's news, this is what I found coming up on Viet website. It says that he  ranks 2nd in the top 10 most handsome actors in Asia in 2017, according to TTM (<- I don't know what that is):

2. Lee Min-ho. Diễn vi&ecirc;n, người mẫu sinh n&abreve;m 1987 ở Thủ &dstrok;&ocirc; Seoul, H&agrave;n Quốc. Anh bắt &dstrok;ầu &dstrok;ược ch&uacute; &yacute; với vai Goo Jun Pyo trong phim truyền h&igrave;nh &ldquo;Vườn sao b&abreve;ng&rdquo; (2009).

The full top 10 list is here:

http://khoahocphattrien.vn/kham-pha/lee-minho-top-ngo-diec-pham-lot-top-10-nam-nghe-si-dep-trai-nhat-chau-a-nam-2017/20170510093256836p1c879.htm

=====

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

LMH got TOP 1 of monthly Weibo Chart (Korean Stars) for May 2017.

C-Minoz are amazing huh? how can they still be able to keep him on the top of the chart when there isn't much going on with him

• Like 8

On 6/1/2017 at 7:57 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Sharp 1 Lee Min Ho cut :

Love Hymn Lee Min Ho cut :

Thanks @gtLmh0622 you are so resourceful. OMG, I don't like the hair then. 

These are prior to his debut, right? They must be the roles when he was testing the water to see if he would go on with acting, I guess??

So before BOF, LMH often played poor students. I am so curious to know how he could be confident to audition for GJP, a filthy rich and arrogant student, a totally different image to his prior roles. And the director, how could he be confident offering him that role? Luckily, he could pull it off so well. 

By the way, I still find I don't quite understand the meaning of the drama title Boys Over Flower. Good looking boys aren't meant to be compared with flowers, right? Or are they? But if it means those boys who are more beautiful than flowers , then what about "Boys Before Flowers" as dramabeans calls it, what does that mean? Please fill me in.

@Kris Silva thanks for the dramafever link. It's interesting that they are re-watching BOF as well. I liked all the pix and captions they had on that recap, hilarious.

• Like 5

@adamfever 

It's a Japanese pun, saying "dumplings before flowers ." Which refers to the attendance of hanami (flower viewing) where people would go to the vendors (at the flower viewing event ) first and get food, before seeing the flowers the pun is made by changing the kanji of the title to mean"Boys over Flowers".May 3, 2009

I personally think BOF translates to "substance over beauty" after watching the drama. Correlates Jandi's poor situation but rich humanity vs the wealthy yet morally-depraved "heirs" of Shinhwa school, and GJP's (and the rest of F4's) eventual transformation. 

• Like 9

Guest Moonrain

I thought for sure we wouldn't be able to see our minho after enlistment but in my 4 years as a fan, this is the most I've seen him. why was I even sad when the news of his enlistment came out lol. Everyday is like a fanmeet :D i think this is a good time to visit korea :D 

I'm wondering if this will go on for the next 700 days... now im torn. I'd like for him to have a little space while serving. At the same time, I'm happy we're seeing him on a daily basis. :lol:

I'm curious, Is it the same with other actors as well? Like his bff jiw? 

How is our bday project coming along? Its June already...we should make a decision soon.

@gtLmh0622:  lol  A lot of us love the daily drama "On duty, Off duty".  

@adamfever I'm glad that you are finding something new rewatching BOF.  In addition to keeping the thread going, the rewatch is also designed to provoke discussion amongst more recent fans, as we haven't watched LMH's earlier dramas as a group.  By ep 2, I think GJP is intrigued by Jandi; she's a challenge for him, but doesn't have any serious feelings at this point.  Since Jandi does fight him almost every time she sees him, perhaps showing her what she can have is the reason for the kidnapping and makeover.  @1ouise@nika_94:   @minekasour three resident BOF fans, what are your thoughts on adamfever's question?

@leeminhosny:  thank you for your gifs!

As we wait for @Kris Silva's recap of ep 3 on sunday, a NG clip to enjoy.  i wish it was subbed:(

cr:  Siriprapa Ratchasee

• Like 7

BOF will be aired on Jeepney TV (a cable TV in Philippines) from 9 pm, June 5, 2017.

Kapit na mga ka-Jeepney, dahil ang most requested Koreanovela niyo ay nandito na!  Abangan ang Asia's King Drama, Lee Min-Ho, kasama si Ku-Hye Sun, sa Boys Over Flowers! Magsisimula na sa Lunes, June 5, 9PM!

Google translation :

Fitted mates Jeepney, because most requested Korean you are here!  Watch Asia's Drama King, Lee Min-ho, with Ku Hye Sun, Boys Over Flowers! Begin on Monday, June 5, 9PM!

• Like 7