Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

My auntie is over and she took the initiative in asking me whether my korean star is handsome. You can imagine my answer, I couldn't stop stressing how handsome he is. So she asked me whether I talked to him, held his hand, hugged him, kissed him? Hahahahahahahahahah she was disappointed when I said no kissing, only because he is too tall hahahaha. She told me I should have grabbed his neck, pulled it down and plant a kiss. Hmmmmm, I wonder why I didn't hahahahahahahahahah =))

@shengvang

No, I'm throwing tomatoes at you :)) =))

Well, he makes it sound like it's something soooo WOW, he said even the name of it is surprising so yeah, I have high expectation! ;))

@Maja

:( :( Don't like it that he's avoiding, surely Faith is just as unforgettable! :(

Hahahaha @sia3 me? Lol, me? Omo, I get tomatoes thrown at if LMH disappoints you? Hahahahahahahahahah. Even this will not stop me from defending him, I am sure he has something amazing in store for his Indonesian fans. I trust his words :-bd

Guest myphim

Are we going back home now that the other side is working again?  :-/

Thanks to Anomalous for showing me how to make a wanted poster. :))

A gift for all the minoz for letting us crash at your place. :D

1486809-M09S284.jpg

Guest myphim

@LuvMinHo

Thank you for the translation.
I wonder what is the secret surprise.
Hmm, we will have to hear it from @pandaeve tomorrow. :))

noemia said: Min Ho does not like drama Faith? I am very surprised. When I watched the BTS I thought that the shooting of Faith he was very cheerful and happy. And recently Kim Hee Sun in the show also said that she did not like kissing with Min Ho. So they do not have good memories of working together? I'm sorry. I loved the drama Faith and I felt that it between the LMH and the KHS was a special chemistry. It is a pity that I was wrong,
:(

Guest akri0816

Hi Gals....I am back....MIA for awhile...thks to all for all the wonderful pics, videos and info details!! :x ....he look damm good in that beige jacket of his...been so used to seeing him in dark coloured coats! =P~