Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

You know what's funniest?  Watching his flailing arms and legs.  Reminds me of when he fell backwards in Whistler .  He's a good sport by publishing it.  I think he knew Minoz would love it.

That would be fun!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

On 7/4/2022 at 3:55 AM, Nikaa said:

:gangnamstyle:

@Nikaa  thanks for sharing this. LMH showed his sweet chemistry with  Gong Hyo Jin. I love this picture where they  sat side by side looking down and up at the camera, making a playful expression.  :Fist1:

photo1512646.jpg

• Like 3

K-drama heart-throb Lee Min-ho pokes fun at himself after unsuccessful diving attempt

AK_lmh_050722.jpg?VersionId=pJxPaPqr15wr

Lee Min-ho posted on social media a video and several photos of himself trying to dive from a diving board. PHOTOS: LEE MIN HO/INSTAGRAM

Lim Ruey Yan

SEOUL - K-drama idol Lee Min-ho has poked fun at himself after his failed diving attempt at a swimming pool.

The Pachinko (2022) star posted on social media on Monday (July 4) a video and several photos of himself trying to dive from a diving board, as he wrote jokingly in Korean: "I have mastered diving this summer."

In the video, Lee, 35, was seen running on the diving board as he attempted to dive, before getting his timing wrong and jumping face down into the water instead.

The actor, who has starred in TV series such as Boys Over Flowers (2009) and The King: Eternal Monarch (2020), then shared two photos of himself on social media, as he wrote: "Exhausted."

Both posts have received more than 2.9 million likes each as of Tuesday afternoon.

On Saturday, Lee raised fans' expectations of his upcoming series Ask The Stars when he posted on social media several wefies with his co-star, actress Gong Hyo-jin.

He captioned the photos: "Gongvely and Doctor Gong".

"Gongvely" is the nickname of Gong, while Doctor Gong refers to the gynaecologist and space tourist played by Lee in Ask The Stars, a romantic drama which follows the fateful encounter of the space tourist and an astronaut, played by Gong, on a space station.

The post has received more than 3.9 million likes as of Tuesday afternoon.

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/k-drama-heartthrob-lee-min-ho-pokes-fun-at-himself-after-unsuccessful-diving-attempt?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-organic&utm_keyword=dlvr.it

K-drama star Lee Min Ho 'masters' diving, but still ends up falling face down on water - watch hilarious video

Lee Min Ho may be talented at many things, but seems like diving is certainly not one of them. Check out his latest attempt at diving that will leave you in splits!

Shreya Kachroo
Updated Jul 5, 2022

One of the most famous Korean celebrities to date, Lee Min Ho is no doubt a household name amongst K-drama enthusiasts. With his good looks and impeccable charm, it comes off as no surprise that the actor makes fans go gaga over him.

But, as talented as Min Ho is, did you know he is equally witty too? Not one to bend to social media rules, if there's someone who loves keeping it real, it's definitely Min Ho. So, when he attempts diving and fails at it, he would, of course, let his fans know.

Taking to Instagram, the Pachinko actor recently left everyone in splits with his hilarious personality. And the reason being - his not so graceful attempt at diving into the pool. In fact, the actor really did try his best, even making it to the end, before the timing went off and he ended up dumping himself in the pool.
Sounds way too hilarious to be true? Take a look for yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfkvwQ9P282/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Captioning the video, "I mastered diving this summer," if it isn't clear already, he did anything but master the art, considering how he flopped into the water. But we are totally loving the sarcasm!

In fact, he even went as far ahead to give fans more glimpses of his adventure at the pool, and posted a set of selfies with the caption, "exhaustion."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfkxemQvLa-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Fret not Min Ho, if we had a power-packed and eventful day at the pool, we too would have been equally exhausted. And as for diving, there's always a next time!

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/korean/k-drama-star-lee-min-ho-masters-diving-but-still-ends-up-falling-face-down-on-water-watch-hilarious-video-korean-entertainment-kpop-news-article-92673646

NET Honours 2022: Lee Min-Ho wins Most Popular Foreign Celebrity Award (Male)

ANJOLAOLUWA ABIOSUNJULY 4, 2022

Korean drama star Lee Min-Ho has been named NET Honours Class of 2022 Most Popular Foreign Celebrity (Male). The movie star beat personalities like Justin Bieber, A$ap Rocky, Drake and Lionel Messi to the award.

NET-Honours-2022-Winner-MOST-POPULAR-FOR

The South Korean Actor, who was introduced to the world through his 2009 drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’, has grown in popularity worldwide since its release.

Since the actor’s lead role in the series, he has featured in countless hit Korean dramas, including The Inheritors, City Hunter, The King: Eternal Monarch and Pachinko.

He has won 13 SBS Drama Awards, 3 Baeksang Arts Awards and 2 Korean Drama Awards. The actor was also nominated for the NET Honours Class of 2021 category of Most Popular Foreign Male Celebrity.

Data for NET Honours is sourced from a comprehensive database of over eight million users who have engaged with Netng via the websites, social media accounts, and email newsletters within a 12 months calendar period.

https://thenet.ng/net-honours-2022-lee-min-ho-wins-most-popular-foreign-celebrity-award-male/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=net-honours-2022-lee-min-ho-wins-most-popular-foreign-celebrity-award-male

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

You know what's funniest?  Watching his flailing arms and legs.  Reminds me of when he fell backwards in Whistler .  He's a good sport by publishing it.  I think he knew Minoz would love it.

@CarolynH thanks for sharing this. LMH has a great sense of humor! He surely made fans laugh with an Instagram post that poked fun at himself recently. He is “so funny.” This isn’t the first time he  has this witty captions on IG.   :twerk2:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Oh gosh, too funny!

@CarolynH  hahaha - this is how to dive, the LMH way!  :Megalol:

On 7/5/2022 at 3:07 AM, Nikaa said:

Hahah :joy:

omggggg can’t wait to watch Ask the stars !!! :piggydance:

Wow :joy: I’m so curious 

Maternity acrobatic

Dr. Gong Ryooooooonggggg 

@Nikaa  thanks for sharing this. LMH is acting so CUTE with Gong Hyo Jin on his Instagram - hahaha. I’m ultra curious about how the set is gonna look like since the OTP is supposed to meet in a space station.  :cutekitty:

• Like 4

On 7/4/2022 at 3:55 AM, Nikaa said:

:gangnamstyle:

@Nikaa  thanks for sharing this. I need to see promos and trailers. The drama is scheduled for next year (2023) but, I don't mind seeing early stills from this series. This is the 1st story on space rom-com genre. I expect this to set a new trend. I'm excited for LMH since it's his 1st role as an astronaut.  :loveu:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

K-drama heart-throb Lee Min-ho pokes fun at himself after unsuccessful diving attempt

Lee Min-ho posted on social media a video and several photos of himself trying to dive from a diving board. PHOTOS: LEE MIN HO/INSTAGRAM

Lim Ruey Yan

SEOUL - K-drama idol Lee Min-ho has poked fun at himself after his failed diving attempt at a swimming pool.

The Pachinko (2022) star posted on social media on Monday (July 4) a video and several photos of himself trying to dive from a diving board, as he wrote jokingly in Korean: "I have mastered diving this summer."

In the video, Lee, 35, was seen running on the diving board as he attempted to dive, before getting his timing wrong and jumping face down into the water instead.

The actor, who has starred in TV series such as Boys Over Flowers (2009) and The King: Eternal Monarch (2020), then shared two photos of himself on social media, as he wrote: "Exhausted."

Both posts have received more than 2.9 million likes each as of Tuesday afternoon.

On Saturday, Lee raised fans' expectations of his upcoming series Ask The Stars when he posted on social media several wefies with his co-star, actress Gong Hyo-jin.

He captioned the photos: "Gongvely and Doctor Gong".

"Gongvely" is the nickname of Gong, while Doctor Gong refers to the gynaecologist and space tourist played by Lee in Ask The Stars, a romantic drama which follows the fateful encounter of the space tourist and an astronaut, played by Gong, on a space station.

The post has received more than 3.9 million likes as of Tuesday afternoon.

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entertainment/k-drama-heartthrob-lee-min-ho-pokes-fun-at-himself-after-unsuccessful-diving-attempt?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-organic&utm_keyword=dlvr.it

K-drama star Lee Min Ho 'masters' diving, but still ends up falling face down on water - watch hilarious video

Lee Min Ho may be talented at many things, but seems like diving is certainly not one of them. Check out his latest attempt at diving that will leave you in splits!

Shreya Kachroo
Updated Jul 5, 2022

One of the most famous Korean celebrities to date, Lee Min Ho is no doubt a household name amongst K-drama enthusiasts. With his good looks and impeccable charm, it comes off as no surprise that the actor makes fans go gaga over him.

But, as talented as Min Ho is, did you know he is equally witty too? Not one to bend to social media rules, if there's someone who loves keeping it real, it's definitely Min Ho. So, when he attempts diving and fails at it, he would, of course, let his fans know.

Taking to Instagram, the Pachinko actor recently left everyone in splits with his hilarious personality. And the reason being - his not so graceful attempt at diving into the pool. In fact, the actor really did try his best, even making it to the end, before the timing went off and he ended up dumping himself in the pool.
Sounds way too hilarious to be true? Take a look for yourself:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfkvwQ9P282/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Captioning the video, "I mastered diving this summer," if it isn't clear already, he did anything but master the art, considering how he flopped into the water. But we are totally loving the sarcasm!

In fact, he even went as far ahead to give fans more glimpses of his adventure at the pool, and posted a set of selfies with the caption, "exhaustion."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfkxemQvLa-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Fret not Min Ho, if we had a power-packed and eventful day at the pool, we too would have been equally exhausted. And as for diving, there's always a next time!

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/korean/k-drama-star-lee-min-ho-masters-diving-but-still-ends-up-falling-face-down-on-water-watch-hilarious-video-korean-entertainment-kpop-news-article-92673646

@nina_mitrokhina  thanks for sharing this. He can be clearly seen as not a master in diving as the water splashed wildly when he dived. But, I love this shirtless selfies with his hair wet.  :cheers:

• Like 2

:Megalol:

According to the Chinese translation of DC's article, there were 1 coffee truck and 3 food trucks. When the trucks just settle down, LMH came to take pictures and greet fans. After his lunch, he came out again and thanked to fans saying that he ate the lunch very well.

Because it's 100% pre-production and was sensitive for any spoiler leaking, so the pictures were not allow to upload on SNS.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina  thanks for sharing this. He can be clearly seen as not a master in diving as the water splashed wildly when he dived. But, I love this shirtless selfies with his hair wet.  

@willenette, You're right, it's just wonderful that Lee Min Ho has such a great sense of humor and was not afraid to post such funny videos and cute photos online!  He showed his fans that he can laugh at his failures and won our hearts even more!  We are looking forward to the drama where Lee Min Ho will play an astronaut.  I love space themes and humor, and "Ask the Stars" can turn out to be a very unusual and innovative project.

Onsite support completed

FW-E22-aIAAZjc5?format=png&name=900x900

For menu
4 food trucks were mobilized: coffee, tea (featuring Bingsu), steak, shrimp, abalone + fried rice + salad + fried kimchi, homemade bulgogi burger, homemade shrimp burger, cold buckwheat rice and fruit vegetables. They said  , What was it

so good to eat
.  Before we came, they walked over to the food truck today.  They told me not to have lunch and wait.  They said it was so delicious.  Many people greeted me, so the E-Beng team was also proud.

And our actors who showed up as soon as the food truck was set up!!

Once I took a picture of a food truck myself, asked the staff to use the background of the food truck, I took a picture of myself, said that

I will eat deliciously, came in, ate and went out to say that I had a good meal Pop!!

After lunch, the food truck left and more coffee trucks started working, but when filming starts in the afternoon, I have to wait a long time, so I prepared the remaining amount of drinks and delivered them to the crew
.  this instead of leaving him alone!
When I got the date, I was worried because there was news of rain in the forecast, but I was lucky that it only rained a drop or two

.  you said you would
Come to think of it, if you allow this to support filming and disallow support for outdoor shooting, there might be a fairness issue.

Joe!!!

Translation from Korean google

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/710785

• Like 3

Premium Vegan Cosmetics Brand LBB Opens Pop-up Store at Shinsegae Headquarters

2022-07-06

FW9vqhGaUAED8AI?format=jpg&name=900x900

Starting July 15, it will be open for two weeks… Providing Home Skin Care Solutions

Cleansing microfoam LBB Cellular 4in1 Model Lee Min-ho.  Provided by LBB

Premium vegan cosmetics LBB, where Lee Min Ho is modeling, will operate a pop-up store on the first floor of the new main branch building of Shinsegae department store for two weeks from the 15th.

LBB is a new beauty brand based on Swiss Perfection Spa's current know-how, offering skin solutions that allow you to receive systematic home care at home.

To quickly and conveniently experience aesthetic effects at home, we are introducing a product containing LBB's patented raw material, Tangerine Prime Cellular Water™.

The pop-up store, which will run from July 15 to 28, is implemented as visual elements with the LBB primary colors blue and white, which symbolize pure beauty operating in a space.

In particular, you may come across the "skin care kit" and "hair care kit" which are specially featured in the pop-up store.

LBB CEO Soojin Lee said, "I hope this pop-up at Shinsegae's main store will give many customers the opportunity to experience the power of LBB products."  As a premium beauty brand, we plan to improve the quality of K-beauty.  through differentiated product and marketing power.”
Meanwhile, in recognition of its product strength and brand competitiveness, LBB won the 2021 Korea No. 1 Brand Credibility Grand Prix and the 2021 Korea K-beauty Value Management Grand Prix.

In addition, it is expanding its position as a global beauty brand by entering Tokyo Daimaru Department Store, Nagoya Matsuzakaya Department Store and Osaka Daimaru Department Store.

In addition, the Lotte Main Store and Banyan Tree Members Lounge operate in such a way that everyone can easily experience LB products.

Reporter Lee Yeon-soo

https://www.kukinews.com/newsView/kuk202207060167

• Like 5

International Kissing Day 2022: Song Joong-Ki and Song Hye-Kyo Wine Kiss in DOTS, Lee Min-Ho and Park Shin-Hye Ice Cream Kiss in Heirs, 5 Hottest ‘Food Kisses’ in Korean Dramas

Happy International Kissing Day 2022 ! A day dedicated to kissing , how romantic . It also gives us an opportunity to revisit some of the hottest and most memorable kissing moments in Korean dramas . K - drama lovers . know what we are talking about . Also , food plays an important factor in these hot kisses . Yep , food , and trust us , it will in no way gross you out ! These kisses are sweet , romantic , passionate and definitely surprising . So , let's unravel the list without any further delay. 

2. Lee Min - Ho and Park Shin - Hye ' Ice Cream Kiss ' in Heirs

Heirs saw a young couple , Kim Tan and Cha Eun - sang , played by Lee Min Ho and Park Shin - Hye , battling past their differences to make their relationship work . And one of their sweet moments includes an ' ice cream . kiss . It is also referred as ' doughnut kiss ' by many. 

Lee-Min-Ho-and-Park-Shin-Hye-Ice-Cream-K

https://www.latestly.com/lifestyle/international-kissing-day-2022-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-wine-kiss-in-dots-lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-ice-cream-kiss-in-heirs-5-hottest-food-kisses-in-korean-dramas-3914470.html

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Most handsome Korean actors who are still in their 30s

Here we have the Korean actors in their thirties who still conquer their fans with their good looks

By Leinad Chino JULY 06 , 2022

Of Korean actors , we not only admire their talents , but also their personalities and beauties that really captivate all fans . Here we have some of them who are in their 30s and even look younger . In the South Korean entertainment industry , we have a lot of talented actors who show us their skills in each new series or movie in which they participate . Embodying the best characters , those who become epic and unforgettable for the public . With the popularization of K - Dramas , now the whole world casts its eyes on the talent of South Korea , thus we have found great celebrities who bring us new adventures and more in each drama . There are a lot of things we can admire about the Korean actors who star in our favorite series . The personality of many actors has stolen the attention of fans who really manage to find something attractive in them , in addition to their amazing impersonations in every Korean drama . We should also mention the visuals of these actors , they really are quite handsome and impress the world with their beauties . Even sometimes , there are actors who look younger than they are thanks to those physical characteristics that make them so beautiful . Here we have some of the most handsome Korean actors who are in their 30s .

8 of the most handsome Korean actors in their thirties

1. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho was born in June 22 , 1987 , he celebrated his 36th birthday in Korean age and 35th for the rest of the world . We've seen him in a lot of K - Dramas like ' The King : Eternal Monarch ' or ' Pachinko ' . Lee Min Ho is 36 years old

handsome-korean-actors-in-their-30s.jpg_

https://yaay.today/Most-handsome-Korean-actors-who-are-still-in-their-30s-t202207060010.html

• Like 3
  • Love 3

*** Kpopmap started this project to get to know more about K-Drama fans from different countries. It aims to open the opportunity for fans to talk about K-Dramas, recommend their favorite shows, and share their insights and their love for K-Dramas with their readers. Find

out their exclusive Kpopmap Fan Interview!  :hypehype:

Kpopmap Fan Interview Project

Can you introduce yourself? Where are you from?

Hello! My name is Ishani and I am from India! It is super exciting to participate in Kpopmap's Fan Interview project and I cannot wait to gush over my K-Drama faves!

What is the 1st K-Drama you've watched, and when? How did you happen to come across it?

The first K-Drama I ever watched must have been in 2012 when I first discovered the K-Drama adaptation of "City Hunter". I grew up watching anime and "City Hunter" was one of my absolute favourites. So, when I heard about the live action adaptation, I knew I had to watch it. 20 episodes and a rollercoaster ride of emotions later, I was a K-Drama stan through and through. Lee MinHo and Park MinYoung were living in my head rent-free and there was no looking back.

Kpopmap Fan Interview: A Hallyu Fan Gushes Over The Healing Nature Of K-Dramas

Can you give us your top 3 K-Dramas and why you love them?

It would be virtually impossible for me to name my top 3 if I have to take into consideration the entire last decade I've spent watching K-Dramas. So, I'll give you my top 3 K-Dramas of 2022 so far: "The Sound Of Magic", "Monstrous" and "Pachinko". "The Sound Of Magic" (Ji ChangWook, Hwang InYoup, Choi SungEun) healed my inner child and facilitated a sort of catharsis that I didn't even know I needed; "Monstrous" stars 3 of my favorite actors (Koo KyoHwan, Shin HyunBeen, Kwak DongYeon) and the plot is immensely gripping, complete with psychological horror and supernatural scares; "Pachinko" (Youn YuhJung, Lee MinHo, Kim MinHa) is a sheer masterpiece. With so many incredible K-Dramas ongoing at the moment, I'm sure I'll end up with even more favourites by the end of the year.

Kpopmap Fan Interview: A Hallyu Fan Gushes Over The Healing Nature Of K-Dramas

(skipped unrelated) 

source : Kpopmap

• Like 6

'Pachinko “Home” Trailer' wins the 2022 Clio Music Bronze award!

:doggie::doggie:

This 2022 Clio Music Bronze winning entry titled 'Pachinko “Home” Trailer' was entered for Pachinko by Zealot, New York. The piece was submitted to the medium: Use of Music in Trailers/Teasers within the entry type: Adapted and the category: Television Trailer/Teaser. It consists of 1 video and 1 image.

https://clios.com/music/winner/118208?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=winners_buffer

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Top 4 K-Drama Actors With The Best Instagram Update For The Month Of June According To Kpopmap Readers

top-actors.png

Instagram is one of the many social media platforms our favorite stars use to connect with fans. Sharing regular updates of their activities from behind-the-scenes moments, photoshoots, games, adventures, or simple things like going on a stroll, visiting a coffee shop, food pictures, or just the adorable selfies. Fans get a kick out of this when their favorite actors share pictures of their activities, which further fosters their connection with them.

Every week, we highlight our top 10 picks of K-Drama actors who share the best Instagram updates. This fun series is to spotlight the actors' page and show some of our readers who may or may not be their fans, some of the content they might have missed from these stars. At the end of each article, we take a fun poll asking our readers to choose which of these actors had the best update that week.

The results are in! Here are the top 4 actors with the best Instagram updates in the month of June according to Kpopmap readers.

Note that the pictures used in this article are from the original updates by these actors which were voted for by Kpopmap readers. 

2. Week 2 - Lee MinHo

lee-minho-2.jpg

The Hallyu actor's ethereal visuals and his charming personality have made him a favorite for many brands and magazines. Traits that have earned him a place in the hearts of his adoring fans. Recording a lot of votes, in the 2nd week of June, he ranks 1st on the poll.

4. Week 4 - Lee MinHo

lee-minho-1.jpg

Perhaps this could be an additional gift from fans to the talented actor who celebrated his birthday last month. Clearly adored and appreciated by many, it is almost a tradition that on his birthday, there will be a room full of gifts. A thing he doesn't take for granted as he always shares his gratitude to his fans for their support and kindness. Once again, amassing a lot of votes, in the 4th week of June, he ranks 1st on the poll.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-4-kdrama-actors-with-the-best-instagram-update-for-the-month-of-june-according-to-kpopmap-readers/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love their BTS so much.  :fullofhearts:

I have an idea.  How about we all change our avatar to a dinosaur in support of ATS?  Should we do it soon as we put it together or wait until the drama airs?  Should we all have the same dinosaur or choose our own?  

• Like 3