Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 Korean Actors Who Declined Popular Roles in Kdramas

We have a list of 8 Korean actresses and actors who declined popular roles in Kdramas. It seems it was a wise decision by some actors to take those roles as these Kdramas became popular across the world... 

1: Jang Geun Suk declined the role in Boys Over Flowers:

Untitled-7-1.png?w=640&ssl=1

Jang Geun Suk was initially offered the role of Goo Joon Pyo in Boys Over Flowers. He declined this offer. The reason was he accepted a role in another drama Beetoven Virus. Perhaps this was the wrong decision as BOF became one of the most popular Korean dramas in the world. However, we cannot think of anyone else in place of Lee Min Ho as Joon Pyo.

These were few actors who declined popular roles in Kdramas. The fun fact is we love the actors who performed these characters as they made these Kdramas memorable for us.

https://dribblingthoughts.com/korean-actors-who-declined-popular-roles/

I really love these two actors Lee Min Ho and Jang Geun Suk, they are incredibly talented and beautiful, but completely different! I always dreamed of seeing them in one film as friends or antagonists. Alas, my dream will probably never come true, which is a pity.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm confused (it doesn't take much:lol:).  LMH is endorsing Good Base or are those old photos?  I remember he endorsed Good Base before MS.  Is Good Base affiliated with Cheong Kwan Jang? 

I have the same question.  Is this new or old CF?  Can we get Good Base at HMart?

• Like 2

Very Popular Dramas That Could Have a Second Season

The King: Eternal Monarch

The reason why it is believed that it could have a second season is because the ending left some aspects unresolved and, in other cases, it was not the expected closure. As for the protagonists, many wanted to see them happily ever after, but the resolution that was given to meet each weekend was not satisfactory. Also, Jo Young and Na Ri was expected to become a secondary couple, but that fell through. 

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas-muy-populares-que-podrian-tener-segunda-temporada-t202107260006.html

10 K-Drama Like Tale Of The Nine-Tailed To Watch

The Legend of the Blue Sea

spacer.png

On the third position we have, the much famous The Legend of the Blue Sea. The drama starring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun is known to all and is to date one of the best to watch. The drama simultaneously throughout shows the present life along with past life. Shim Chung here is a mermaid who falls in love with a guy named Heo Joon Jae. The two cross hurdles together and finally win over all the difficulties as their love is true. The drama can be watched on streaming sites like Viki and Netflix, along with subtitles.

The King: Eternal Monarch

spacer.png

Last but not least, we have The King: Eternal Monarch. The drama is sci-fi and shows us the story of the parallel world. Jeong Tae Eu and Lee Gon are both from parallel worlds and are totally unaware of each other’s existence. Lee Gon is the third Korean emperor of his generation, while Jeong Tae Eul is an inspector and defeats the criminals. The drama is quite interesting and holds an air of mystery throughout. The drama can also be watched on popular global streaming site Netflix along with subtitles. 

https://otakukart.com/10-k-drama-like-tale-of-the-nine-tailed-to-watch/

spacer.png

These are new photos. Everytime and Goodbase, which LMH endorses, are Cheong Kwan Jang product lines.

• Blob 4

Top 10 Korean Melodramas Recommended for Performing

By Nadine - July 26, 2021

Recommendations for Korean Drama Romance - Who doesn't like watching Korean romance dramas? Aside from fresh history and comedic spices to keep you entertained, there's also a melancholic romantic drama from start to finish. Which one do you like? Check out the guidelines below.

10 Recommended Korean Drama Romances

Don't miss the following 10 romantic drama titles:

5. Personal taste

PERSONAL TASTE / PERFECT MATCH (FULL TRAILER / TEASER) (ABS-CBN)

This drama has a completely unique plot. Lee Min Ho, who plays Jung Ji Ho, is a young architect. He is eyeing Park Gae In's hanok house, played by Song Ye Jin. To find out how to build a house, he had to stay at Gay Ying's house.

How? He pretends to be gay to be accepted as a housemate. A series of interesting events took place. What happens when Gay Ying's father finds out that his daughter is living with a man? What about when Ge In finds out that Ji Ho is not gay?

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.blibli.com/friends/blog/rekomendasi-drama-korea-romance-00/

• Like 3

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm confused (it doesn't take much:lol:).  LMH is endorsing Good Base or are those old photos?  I remember he endorsed Good Base before MS.  Is Good Base affiliated with Cheong Kwan Jang? 

@CarolynH, yes, they are - Good Base & Cheong Kwan Jang are both under Korea Ginseng Corp.  It's just that the former only carries Pouches & Sticks.:kaching1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Old articles about the premiere of "City Hunter":

Lee Min Ho from "City Hunter": "Different characters, win face to face"

201105171531001001_1.jpg

[SSTV l Reporter Yang Na Rae] Actor Lee Min Ho expressed his feelings about playing a complex character in the drama "City Hunter."

Lee Min Ho attended the launch of the new City Hunter drama Wednesday through Thursday (directed by Jin Hyuk, written by Hwang Eun Kyung, and written by Choi Soo Jin) at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Seoul. at 14:00 on the 17th. He introduced his character by saying, "Yoon Sung Lee's role in the play is a character with many complexities."
He continued, “Yunson has different aspects, for example, he acts like a doctor, misses his mother and acts in love. So I tried to concentrate a lot. "

In addition, Lee Min Ho said, “Actually, I'm pretty harsh. So, when choosing a character, there seems to be a desire to play a role with a lot of change.
At the same time, Lee Min Ho said, "I felt pressure because City Hunter was planned for several years and was canceled several times." “Since there are many fans of the original, I was worried that it might not fit. ... But when I think about all this, I feel like I cannot bear it, so I empty my mind. Please look forward to the 2011 version of City Hunter that matches Korean sentiment. "

Meanwhile, in City Hunter, Lee Min Ho will play the role of Yoon Sung Lee of the Blue House National Leadership Group, a graduate of MIT, and will work with Park Min Young.
Based on the popular Japanese manga of the same name, City Hunter is a work that depicts the growing up of a city hunter and warms humanity through human relationships. The first broadcast on the 25th.

Translation from korean google
http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=107261

"City Hunter" Lee Min Ho ... "Negative View of Idol Action" Confessions

20110517153258980.jpg

[SSTV l Reporter Yang Na Rae] Actor Lee Min Ho attracted attention by appreciating Goo Hara's acting.

Lee Min Ho attended the production launch of the new drama "City Hunter" Wednesday through Thursday (directed by Jin Hyuk, written by Hwang Eun Kyung, written by Choi Soo Jin) at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Seoul. On the 17th at 2:00 pm, he said, “Actually, I was negative about idol playing.

During the event, Lee Min Ho expressed his honest opinion regarding his castmate Goo Hara. He said,

“Originally, I was very pessimistic when it came to idols stars and acting. Thanks to Goo Hara, many of my preconceptions have been shattered. When I was a rookie, there were many times in which my pride was hurt and I experienced many hardships. I didn’t like how it seemed that idol stars who made acting debuts had it easy and didn’t go through those experiences.

I didn’t like how everyone struggles through many auditions in order to obtain a small supporting role, but idol stars seem to obtain those roles easily.“

However, after meeting Goo Hara and 2AM’s Seulong on “Personal Taste“, Lee Min Ho’s prejudices have changed. He revealed, “Everyone becomes happy when Goo Hara arrives on set. It becomes brighter in an instant.”

In addition, Lee Min Ho said about the actresses Park Min Young, Hwang Sung Hee, and Goo Hara who appeared in City Hunter: “Park Min Young looks like a friend and Goo Hara looks like a younger brother. However, there is something awkward about Hwang Sung Hee. I don't want you to ask me which of the three to choose. It's difficult, ”he said with a laugh.

Meanwhile, in City Hunter, Lee Min Ho will play the role of Yoon Sung Lee of the Blue House National Leadership Group, a graduate of MIT, and will work with Park Min Young.
Based on the popular Japanese manga of the same name, City Hunter is a work that depicts the growing up of a city hunter and warms humanity through human relationships. The first broadcast on the 25th.

Translation from korean google
http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=107263

• Like 1

Very popular dramas that could have a second season

Very-popular-dramas-that-could-have-a-se

Jacob Taylor
Post published:July 27, 2021

Until a few years ago, a second season was unlikely in K-Dramas, now everything has changed and we hope to see the continuation of these stories.

If you have been a fan of these Asian productions for a long time, then surely you were already familiar with a format that was repeated in all series. For the most part, K-Dramas They used to be 16 or 24 hour-long episodes, although we still see many like that, other alternatives have also emerged.

This is partly because new ways of viewing series in general were born and that also applies to those in South Korea and All Asia. Now we can see K-Dramas of 8, 12, 20 episodes or even more, but it is also more common to know second seasons of these stories.

We previously knew that once the end of the drama There was no going back and we would not see the characters again unless we repeated the chapters, but now that it is more common to see the plots fragmented in several seasons, hope was reborn in the fans.

Here are several dramas that have already finished airing, but fans are hoping there will be one second season And, in some cases, there are strong reasons to believe it.

You may also be interested: The 7 best drama couples 2021, do you know them all?

Dramas that should have a second season

Year: 2020

Starring: Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho

The story that reached the world through Netflix tells the story of a world whose reality was fragmented after a battle, which gave way to the Kingdom of Korea and the Republic of Korea. King Lee Gon knows that his father’s enemy is still alive and he will also try to find the person who saved him several years ago.

The reason why it is believed that it could have a second season is because the ending left some aspects unresolved and, in other cases, it was not the expected closure. As for the protagonists, many wanted to see them happily ever after, but the resolution that was given to meet each weekend was not satisfactory. Also, Jo Young Na Ri was expected to become a secondary couple, but that fell through.

https://celebjar.com/2021/07/27/very-popular-dramas-that-could-have-a-second-season/

What is the real name of the F4?

9aa7b9cddf.jpg

The actor who plays the leader of the F4 is very well known in the world of dramas, his name is Lee Min Ho, is originally from Seoul in South Korea and was born on June 22, 1987, so in 2021 he just turned 34.

Otros dramas populares donde seguramente lo has visto son The Heirs, City Hunter, Legend Of The Blue Sea, The King: Eternal Monach.

The secondary boy from Boys Over Flowers was played by Kim Hyun Joong, who debuted as a K-Pop idol within the group SS501 and has also shown his talent as a solo artist. He was born on June 6, 1986 and in 2021 he turned 35.

He is currently more focused on his solo music and although it is not easy to see him promote within South Korea, he continues to visit countries such as Japan and even Latin America.

How can we forget the secondary couple in this drama that we fell in love with in every episode? The boy who conquered Ga Eul in real life is called Kim Bum, is an actor who was born on July 7, 1989, so this 2021 he is already 32 years old.

We recently saw him act in dramas like Law School and Tale Of The Nine Tailed, but other dramas where he also starred are Mrs. Cop 2, Hidden Identity and The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry.

The last of the F4 also left its mark on history, Woo Bin came to the screen played by Kim Joon. He was part of the group T-MAX (who performed the Boys Over Flowers intro), he was born on February 3, 1984 and is currently 37 years old.

Her other dramas include City of the Sun, Endless Love, Crime Squad, Pygmalion’s Love, and most recently she made a cameo appearance in Fates & Furies.

Did you know that the story of The Boys are Better than Flowers could be very different? The Korean adaptation had another protagonist planned.

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/celebrities/87209.html

c121e89f4d332cc23c2730355dbd87be564a3d85

https://www.tumbral.com/tag/Lee min-ho

• Like 2

On 7/26/2021 at 7:53 PM, CallieP said:

I have the same question.  Is this new or old CF?  Can we get Good Base at HMart?

On 7/26/2021 at 11:28 PM, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah, I have the same question.  Is this new or old CF? 

I'm glad I wasn't the only one totally confused.  Thanks @syntyche and @willenette for the confirmation.  I'm not sure I've seen Good Base at HMart.  There's another K market nearby.  Maybe I should check it although it's not as clean looking as HMart.

On 7/27/2021 at 6:23 PM, Nikaa said:

Let’s all pray so that this drought will be over soon with some bomb casting news,,,,, calm before the storm? Lol

It's almost been a year since the Pachinko confirmation.  

• Like 4

Revealing the mysterious and rich father of Lee Min Ho- Is Lee Min Ho’s father a real estate millionaire in Korea?

by admin July 28, 2021in NEWS

Is-Lee-Min-Ho-father.jpg

Revealing the mysterious and rich father of Lee Min Ho- Is Lee Min Ho’s father a real estate millionaire in Korea?

Lee Min Ho is an A-list superstar in Korea, he is one of the stars with millions of fans, especially fans in the international market.
Therefore, it is understandable that fans always want to know about Lee Min Ho’s daily life and especially information related to his parents.

Recently there was information on Cyworld that Lee Min Ho’s father is a real estate millionaire in Korea, so is that true?

Lee-Min-Ho-family.jpg

Lee Min Ho’s family

Because Lee Min Ho is a celebrity that never reveals facts about his family, her parents’ names are unknown. Lee Min Ho’s father is a business man who doesn’t like publicity, so he doesn’t show up himself.
However, it can be affirmed that his parents are definitely a millionaire in real estate in Korea. Because in 2017, Lee Min Ho is said to have bought his parents a luxury villa worth $3.4 million. His parents’ official business remains a mystery.
He has an older sister named Lee Yun Jeong, and she works in the entertainment field as well.

She is currently one of the CEOs of MYM Entertainment, her younger brother’s agency. It is believed that “The Heirs” actor only has one sibling.

His mom narrated that when Lee Min Ho was a toddler, he is only slightly taller compared to other children his age, and he doesn’t eat a lot. He started to speak 3-4 months earlier than an average child, so he was already talkative at a young age but shy.

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/07/28/revealing-the-mysterious-and-rich-father-of-lee-min-ho/

• Like 1

5 Recommendations for Korean Dramas Adapted from Novels

Not only feature films, there are also a number of Korean drama series adapted from popular novels. Even though the stories raised have been known beforehand, these various dramas still attract the attention of fans considering the presentation is done with a visual approach. It is not surprising that in the end, many drama adaptations of novels have gained high popularity. Here are five drama series whose stories are adapted from novels.

Personal Taste

Personal Taste stars famous South Korean actor, Lee Min-ho. This Korean drama is an adaptation of a novel by Lee Se-in. The story revolves around Jin-ho (Lee Min-ho) who pretends to be gay in order to live with a woman.

https://www.kompas.com/hype/read/2021/07/27/181401466/5-rekomendasi-drama-korea-yang-diadaptasi-dari-novel?page=all

new lmhfilm video!

:hooray2::hooray2:

• Like 3