Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

class="content-title"Lee Min Ho Goes to Japan to Promote Drama “Faith”

Lee Min Ho Goes to Japan to Promote Drama “Faith”

Top star Lee Min Ho flew to Japan in order to promote his latest drama “Faith.”

On December 2, Lee Min Ho attended the press conference for “Faith” at Yokohama Grand InterContinental Hotel. “Because the drama shooting lasted for so long, I haven’t been able to meet the fans. It’s a cold season and as Christmas is nearing, I want to spend some cozy time with the fans and make unforgettable memories.”

When asked about whether he can relate to his on-screen character Choi Young, the actor responded, “He and I are similar in that we do our best to keep our promises. But personally, I am more straightforward in expressing my feelings to women.”

From December 5, the drama will air on the Japanese smartphone channel NOTTV (www.nottv.jp) every Wednesdays and Thursdays. A release of a DVD is scheduled for next year as well.

AKR20121203004900005_01_i.jpg

AKR20121203004900005_02_i.jpg

credit : soompi news

December 4, 2012

Lee Min-ho promotes “Faith” in Japan

04161433.jpg

Lee Min-ho visited Japan on Dec. 2 to promote the drama “Faith,” which will begin airing over there from Dec. 5.
At a press event for the show which was held at the Grand Intercontinental Hotel in Yokohama, Lee said that he was glad to be in Japan and that he hoped to “spend some good time with fans ahead of Christmas” while there.

When asked if there were any similarities between his on-screen warrior character and himself, Lee said there was.
“He tries to keep his word, which is something I strive for too,” said Lee who did say that the difference between the two were that he takes a more active approach when it comes to matters of love.

The show starring Lee and Hallyu actress Kim Hee-sun is a time-travel drama that revolves around a warrior from the Goryeo period, played by Lee, and a present-day doctor played by Kim. The program will air in Japan on NOTTV.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily