Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

In the beginning articles said they will film in Japan but we know now they don't it and a article said they will start to filming in Canada in Feb-April. But they already ended filming in Korea and staff leaved from Korea.They can't rest until Feb. this so nonsense. maybe they already started filming in Canada. And if Pachinko airing date really in May , ending date never can be in April. They should end earlier. And a staff posted date of starting in IG they started 5th October actually. (Maybe LMH's filming started 28th Oct) Even Reporters don't know accurate info. So they filmed almost 3 months in Korea and if drama will be like book , they should finish Canada filming latest in a month. Maybe filming will end until Feb(let's say latest in Feb) . This is exactly my opinion , there aren't official info .Let's wait at least 1 month. I think LMH won't announce anything at least until March, he should rest and prepare next project. And I hope he will start next project in April. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

Dear Oppa: A fan from Bangladesh reveals Lee Min Ho starrer Legend of the Blue Sea change her life

Over the past few months, many people found peace in Korean dramas. Like a fan from Bangladesh, who confessed that Lee Min Ho's shows like Legend of the Blue Sea transformed her life.

lee_min_ho_instagram_photos_1.jpg?itok=u

In 2020, a number of people turned towards Korean dramas to distract themselves from the difficult year. As a result, many viewers found their bias in different stars. One of which was Lee Min Ho. Many fans have confessed that the actor's shows have helped them sail through the difficult year. Take Faiza from Bangladesh for example. She revealed that the actor's drama Legend of the Blue Sea transformed her life. She recalls watching all his shows thereon, crying and smiling through it all. 

Read her whole letter below: 

Dear Lee Min Ho (My only one Oppa) 

I don’t know why I am writing this because I know that you will never know my existence. But as a mere fan, I want to express my feelings from the core of my heart.

My name is Faiza and I am from Bangladesh. In this pandemic situation, I was very depressed from time to time. Then in the middle of August, I watched "Legend of the blue sea" and my life turned 180 degrees after that. I have watched all your dramas and movies which gives me goosebumps all the time. At 3 am, when all people rest, I cry in the scenes of your heartbreaking moments and smile in joy because of your sweet romantic moments. I am a medical student so I won't have much time to spend in k drama (after pandemic) but you will be the part of my every day of the rest of my life. When I will become a doctor, I will marry, I will have kids; I will tell them that your dramas, your hardworking life and your smile gave me such inspirations. Then I can prove myself a real fan is by making my life such successful as yours.

Please be healthy for yourself, your family and your millions of fans who takes inspiration from you. Saranghe my Oppa.

From a "20-year-old"

Dreamy girl

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-fan-bangladesh-reveals-lee-min-ho-starrer-legend-blue-sea-change-her-life-589424

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hope Monday will be full of Min Ho updates (it’s Sunday for me :lol:) , give me movielog pls 

:getmygrooveon:

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope he works like a cow .

YES :approves:  I really hope LMH works like a cow!! I expect that from him especially after his own speech, like how he wants TKEM writer to work without a day off, Minoz want him to work hard like a cow and literally without a day off.

Is it only me who wants LMH to do a lot of magazine Cover in 2021?? Also Interview!! I can’t believe we still don’t have a new interview!

• Where's My Oppa? 2

47 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is it only me who wants LMH to do a lot of magazine Cover in 2021?? Also Interview!! I can’t believe we still don’t have a new interview!

I said this so many times after TKEM but I gave up after I heard Pachinko , really I can't believe it he didn't shoot any magazine in 2020 right? even one time? He has been TKEM setting for 8 months and then he rested 4 months and again worked .He really didn't interview or shooting magazine. Maybe he doesn't want to see Korean Media:unamused:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

23 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I said this so many times after TKEM but I gave up after I heard Pachinko , really I can't believe it he didn't shoot any magazine in 2020 right? even one time? He has been TKEM setting for 8 months and then he rested 4 months and again worked .He really didn't interview or shooting magazine. Maybe he doesn't want to see Korean Media:unamused:

After TKEM finished, I really wanted an interview and couldn’t believe we didn’t even get 1, also magazine cover. LMH did an interview post Heirs!! I don’t know why he didn’t do any in 2020. He can do Hong Kong magazine or Taiwan magazine cover if he doesn’t wanna do Korean media. :unamused: But I kinda understand why he doesn’t want K media. 
 don’t tell me he won’t do any of these in 2021, I can’t really accept this! It’s his choice of course, but he is a megastar, he should do this! Tell me why not? 
I may come off as a Minoz who is asking for too many things from LMH, but honestly interview and magazine is very normal to expect :P

If no magazine, no interview, no vLIVE, no new project then what is left? :lol: because of pandemic, we can’t even expect fan meetings! Also, no airport videos! 

we have pachinko in 2021 only for now! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

After TKEM finished, I really wanted an interview and couldn’t believe we didn’t even get 1, also magazine cover. LMH did an interview post Heirs!! I don’t know why he didn’t do any in 2020. He can do Hong Kong magazine or Taiwan magazine cover if he doesn’t wanna do Korean media. :unamused: But I kinda understand why he doesn’t want K media. 
 don’t tell me he won’t do any of these in 2021, I can’t really accept this! It’s his choice of course, but he is a megastar, he should do this! Tell me why not? 
I may come off as a Minoz who is asking for too many things from LMH, but honestly interview and magazine is very normal to expect :P

I want to but I can understand him I am sure he didn't want, because of Korea Media.   If I were LMH I never look at Kmedia face :unamused: He had 4 months but he didn't so he didn't want. I wish he would shoot magazine other countries but we missed so many chances because of Covid. I hope I will make all of them after Pachnko.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I want to but I can understand him I am sure he didn't want, because of Korea Media.   If I were LMH I never look at Kmedia face :unamused: He had 4 months but he didn't so he didn't want. I wish he would shoot magazine other countries but we missed so many chances because of Covid. I hope I will make all of them after Pachnko.

Kmedia, oh god! <_<
for magazine, I think it’s possible even with COVID 
yup, hope we get it all at once after Pachinko! 

yes he didn’t want do those in that 4 months post TKEM 

If I were LMH, I would do interviews and magazine in all those countries in which TKEM was a hit and trending on Netflix! :relieved:

All those Asian countries and so on, forget Korea :lol:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

12 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

In the beginning articles said they will film in Japan but we know now they don't it and a article said they will start to filming in Canada in Feb-April. But they already ended filming in Korea and staff leaved from Korea.They can't rest until Feb. this so nonsense. maybe they already started filming in Canada. And if Pachinko airing date really in May , ending date never can be in April. They should end earlier. And a staff posted date of starting in IG they started 5th October actually. (Maybe LMH's filming started 28th Oct) Even Reporters don't know accurate info. So they filmed almost 3 months in Korea and if drama will be like book , they should finish Canada filming latest in a month. Maybe filming will end until Feb(let's say latest in Feb) . This is exactly my opinion , there aren't official info .Let's wait at least 1 month. I think LMH won't announce anything at least until March, he should rest and prepare next project. And I hope he will start next project in April.

That's Awesome and good to hear:heart:

@Nikaa94 He didn't do magazines after TKEM was aired maybe because the it received  lukewarm reviews in SK and Netflix has just confirm recently the hit that the drama was worldwide. But as you said Covid changed a lot of things. One thing for sure LMH popularity can't be stop by covid so lets wait and hope we will be free from covid this year :thumbsup:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems to me that it was not Lee Min Ho who did not want to give interviews to the Korean media, but, on the contrary, the local media did not want to write about Lee Min Ho. Judging by the articles posted after the premiere of TKEM, we wouldn't have read anything good about Lee Min Ho. It was some kind of strange conspiracy of silence and sweeping unfair criticism on the net. As if the nation was up in arms against its idol. We, of course, do not understand the whole situation in Korea, but from the outside it looked strange and not very beautiful!

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems to me that it was not Lee Min Ho who did not want to give interviews to the Korean media, but, on the contrary, the local media did not want to write about Lee Min Ho. Judging by the articles posted after the premiere of TKEM, we wouldn't have read anything good about Lee Min Ho. It was some kind of strange conspiracy of silence and sweeping unfair criticism on the net. As if the nation was up in arms against its idol. We, of course, do not understand the whole situation in Korea, but from the outside it looked strange and not very beautiful!

Don't you know Media generally every country? Reporters look like politians , they say "A" one day but they say "B" TO same thing other day, they rig everything according to time. Ofcourse "the local media did not want to write about Lee Min Ho." this isn't true. Do you think only LMH is crticised in Korea. Media praise somebody a day, but critise suddenly other day. They interview with even rookie actors who aren't a little popular after every drama at least 5-6 times ( with 1% rating drama).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

It's hard for me to understand the political games of the media and how it all works. Of course, not only Lee Min Ho is criticized on the net, but I have not read such a number of hostile articles about him as this year. I do not understand what this is connected with, this fact simply upsets me.

I my opinion, the critics were toward the drama, the writer, the Pds, but not on LMH. His acting while the drama was airing was praised.  The world of the married was also airing the same days as TKEM and had high rating every week. SK media was maybe putting a lot of praises to this drama and comparing it with The king.  I don't know if there were articles targeting him personally because I don't know anything about SK newspapers. @leeminhosny can you please tell us what was it about when The  king was on air?

• Like 4

I don’t remember Lee Min Ho being the target of criticism, I know kes was criticized by Netizens, media criticized PPL and also other controversies. I remember LMH’s acting was praised. Also, media criticized the confusion that audience had and also the complexity of story. The director was also criticized. As far as I remember LMH wasn’t criticized  and recently he was praised for receiving best actor award (Naver video of LMH receiving award had high views, more than a 1000 likes, and Netizens praised him in comments) LMH’s name was also in the top ten search. Articles also praised LMH for winning best actor award. LMH is LMH!! 

LMH’s sadness in ceremony was because his costars weren’t treated fairly, so LMH’s drama in general was robbed that night. 

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

I my opinion, the critics were toward the drama, the writer, the Pds, but not on LMH. His acting while the drama was airing was praised.  The world of the married was also airing the same days as TKEM and had high rating every week. SK media was maybe putting a lot of praises to this drama and comparing it with The king.  I don't know if there were articles targeting him personally because I don't know anything about SK newspapers. @leeminhosny can you please tell us what was it about when The  king was on air?

Really? I don't want tell this case again I am tired of these cases :lol: We talked this hundreds of pages during TKEM and after TKEM until now , really don't you know? Anyway I don't want to talk about this annoying story .:lol:

• LOL 4

deleted: 

I don’t have more energy about this topic

I wish we had some news and update we could talk about New content :getmygrooveon:

Happy Monday to LMH! Let’s see what we get today, I want a movielog 

Minhoyaaa, work like a cow on Monday please :Please:

:evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Ugh, I'm back to work tomorrow too after a week and a half off.  

Let's make this our New Years resolution.  We can't change the past, but we can look forward to the future.  :2540_meh:

Next week, we'll start the BOF quiz!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 5