Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Dear Oppa: 56 year old Brazilian fan thanks Lee Min Ho's parents for his existence; Says he's important to her

Dear Oppa: In today's edition, a 56-year-old Brazilian fan penned a letter addressing Lee Min Ho. She thanked his parents while revealing the actor's importance in her life.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  83708 reads  Mumbai  Published: December 28, 2020

lee_min_ho_instagram_photos_0.jpg?itok=A

As though we didn't know already, the Dear Oppa series has merely reminded us that Lee Min Ho's fans are not restricted to a particular region or age group. Over the past few weeks, we've received tons of emails from fans of The King: Eternal Monarch star from the world over, showering him with wishes and love. While they have all thanked Lee Min Ho for entering their lives, a 56-year-old Brazilian fan of the star named Leila de Oliveira has now reached out to not only the actor but his parents as well.

In her letter to the South Korean heartthrob, the fan thanked Lee Min Ho's parents for his existence while lauding the actor with compliments. Check out the letter below:

Dear Lee Min Ho,

I'm a 56-year-old Brazilian fan, art restorer and mother of two beautiful women aged 32 and 27 years.

First of all, I need to thank your parents for your existence because, in such a difficult time as we are living worldwide, you are like a cool breeze on a very hot summer day!

I confess that only a short time ago I started to become interested in K-dramas, not least because we had little variety in the streamers of films and series here in Brazil. I am a very agitated person and being quiet to watch anything was almost impossible. The pandemic forced me to rethink and change my habits.

In a few months, I watched several and with the exception of “Gangnam Blues” and “City Hunter” (is not available here), I watched all of your work. Some more than once ...

You bring us light with your magnificent performance, your soft voice, your beautiful smile, your cute dimples and your beautiful face and body.

Your songs rock my day of work and leisure and bring joy and peace to my heart.

In Brazil, when we like a person a lot and that he is important to us anyway, we usually say that we love him, we are a very warm and caring people. So, I take the liberty of saying that I love you. You are important to me.

Thank you for being who you are.

Stay safe and healthy!!

A kiss in your heart

Leila de Oliveira - Brazil

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-56-year-old-brazilian-fan-thanks-lee-min-hos-parents-his-existence-says-hes-important-her-587692

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

oh :( tvN and JTBC always line up so fast ://   don’t like them 

autumn or winter if he chooses a project fast. Oh God! So many ifs 

but I think he shouldn’t take a long time to choose. If he is done with pachinko, it means he has free time. Due to pandemic, he won’t hold world tours and fan meetings. So it’s best he uses his time to take projects :lol: 

Do we need to prepare ourselves for new work news?:relieved: cause like you said, filming takes time and Kdrama filming usually don’t start right away, so we need to get announcement soon. But if he wants to take his time, then I guess only 1 project in 2021. Pls give me a movie at least, it will take a month to finish filming a movie. :( 

For once, I want to see him in a TVN/JTBC drama. I want to see how they will promote the drama because in TKEM,SBS and the Swoon didn't promote when the drama  was ongoing unlike other shows.

• Like 4

On 12/27/2020 at 7:39 AM, Nikaa94 said:

Yes to modern drama. I agree there is many characters he can explore.  Let’s get a new project soon 

aren’t you guys curious what role he will choose? I’m so curious I might dream about LMH next drama :lol:

haha omg agree

More than 7 years have passed, reunion in a movie is also possible. But I prefer drama! B) Their chemistry in Heirs is great, I’m sure they would have a new type of chemistry if reunited. 

some Minoz prefer new costar rather than previous costars.

@Nikaa94, as much as I would like LMH to do a movie for his next project, I also prefer drama since more time (longer) to enjoy him on the screen. I really don't care if it's a new partner or a previous one, it doesn't really matter to me because who I support is him. :blush:

• Like 6

Ranking of the Most Active Korean Actors and Actresses of 2020!

With the increase in the amount of time at home due to the new corona virus, this year was the year that "Korean drama" became a hot topic....
So this time, TV Maga conducted a survey among 300 people about the “Most Active Korean Actors and Actresses of 2020”! We'll present the results along with the actor's profile, favorite reasons, and recommended jobs!

6th Most Active Korean Actor of 2020: Lee Min Ho

81KPykRILWL._AC_SL1424_.jpg

Date of birth: June 22, 1987
Blood type: Type A
Height: 187 cm
Hobbies and special skills: watching movies, sports, games, football
Debut: 2006 Drama "Secret Schoolyard"

In 6th place is Lee Min Ho with over 21 million Instagram followers! Since the release of the Korean version of Flower Boys, he has been active in many dramas, and this year he found charisma in the main drama, The King: Eternal Monarch! With a noble and sweet image and an overwhelming aura, he enthusiastically played the role of the young emperor. Plus, starting November we will open a YouTube channel and start working as a content creator!

Featured work "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Broadcast Date: Apr 17, 2020 - Jun 12, 2020

Performers: Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Che, Lee Jong Jin.

Against the backdrop of two parallel worlds of the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea, the young emperor of the Korean Empire Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae-ul (Kim) from the Republic of Korea are trying to close the door to a parallel world opened by someone. Dress) a fantastic romance. Lee Min Ho, who possessed a strong Li Gong aura, shows off his stunning beauty!

Lee Min Ho, a handsome guy from the national treasure who becomes more attractive with age. Next year, we'll be appearing in Apple's Pachinko drama based on the bestselling novel by Korean writer Min Jin Lee in the US!

You can see The King: The Eternal Lord on the NETFLIX video distribution site!

Summary
Here we have presented the "Ranking of the Most Active Korean Actors and Actresses in 2020". After all, the lead role and heroine of the drama that was buzzing this year became popular, but there are also those who made it to the rankings, although they did not appear in Korean dramas for several years, such as Kon Yoo and Han Hyoju. .. I am looking forward to what they will do next year and who will enter the ranking in 2021! Please visit the video distribution site to see the recommended entries from the top ranked winners.

* Survey Method: We collect survey results from official Twitter and other websites for men and women between the ages of 50 and 50 (including those who do not answer gender questions).

* All view ratings are based on research by the Korean research organization Neil Senkoria.

https://tv-maga.com/2020-kankoku-actor/

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

oh :( tvN and JTBC always line up so fast ://   don’t like them 

autumn or winter if he chooses a project fast. Oh God! So many ifs 

but I think he shouldn’t take a long time to choose. If he is done with pachinko, it means he has free time. Due to pandemic, he won’t hold world tours and fan meetings. So it’s best he uses his time to take projects :lol: 

Do we need to prepare ourselves for new work news?:relieved: cause like you said, filming takes time and Kdrama filming usually don’t start right away, so we need to get announcement soon. But if he wants to take his time, then I guess only 1 project in 2021. Pls give me a movie at least, it will take a month to finish filming a movie. :( 

@Nikaa94, dramas usually air two episodes a week, one after the other, with the following episodes having to be shot within the intervening five days. That's why, some Korean actors have admitted to receiving IV therapy during filming, due to extreme schedules and exhaustion. For the majority of K-dramas, before the premiere, only the first few episodes are being filmed and the filming continues as the drama is being aired. The “stock” of episodes quickly runs out so in some extreme cases, filming and editing may even take place on the same day the episode is being aired. Kwon Sang-woo complained that he had been shooting the last episode of his drama up until 30 minutes before it was aired. So, some people said that the way that K-dramas were filmed was somewhat like a live broadcast TV programme. Do you know why filming doesn't start right away? Because before filming begins, production companies usually need to secure airing time-slots with the TV networks.  Without a confirmed airing time-slot, it may be difficult to secure investment from investors, sponsors and casting (as actors/actresses may not want to accept offers which are not certain). Moreover, if filming takes place without a confirmed airing time-slot, the production companies may need to take the risk of not being able to recover its production costs if its finished drama product is not able to secure airing time. :blush:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, dramas usually air two episodes a week, one after the other, with the following episodes having to be shot within the intervening five days. That's why, some Korean actors have admitted to receiving IV therapy during filming, due to extreme schedules and exhaustion. For the majority of K-dramas, before the premiere, only the first few episodes are being filmed and the filming continues as the drama is being aired. The “stock” of episodes quickly runs out so in some extreme cases, filming and editing may even take place on the same day the episode is being aired. Kwon Sang-woo complained that he had been shooting the last episode of his drama up until 30 minutes before it was aired. So, some people said that the way that K-dramas were filmed was somewhat like a live broadcast TV programme. Do you know why filming doesn't start right away? Because before filming begins, production companies usually need to secure airing time-slots with the TV networks.  Without a confirmed airing time-slot, it may be difficult to secure investment from investors, sponsors and casting (as actors/actresses may not want to accept offers which are not certain). Moreover, if filming takes place without a confirmed airing time-slot, the production companies may need to take the risk of not being able to recover its production costs if its finished drama product is not able to secure airing time. :blush:

And I heard also that in some drama the live broadcasting help the producers to adjust some scenes or episodes based on the reviews whether good or bad. If the airing drama is a hit, the stress and fatigue from the live broadcasting can be tempered by the high rating. But if the drama has low rating and not loved by the audience, the stress and all those bad comment can burden the actors and the staff together. 

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The Most Popular Actors, Dramas, & Web Dramas On Kpopmap In 2020

Laure Dec 28, 2020  ·  20,275 Views

2020 is coming to an end. We would like to thank you for your love throughout the year and we will always work harder to give you the best content.

Today, we are looking at the popularity of actors and dramas in Kpopmap this year from different angles and data. Some actors were very popular for a few weeks during their drama while some actors showed constant popularity during all the year.

Let's find out who and what interested you this year.

If you are our reader, you would know that every Monday we publish our weekly trending actors and dramas. It is based on our view counts over a period of one week.

Here are all the weekly trending rankings of the year since we started back in February. You can check all the rankings through the gallery below. Click on the pictures to see them.

Actors

From the 4th week of February to the 2nd week of December, here are the actors who made it to the 1st rank: Lee MinHo (11 times), Kim SooHyun (5), ASTRO's Cha EunWoo (3), Suzy (3), Ahn HyoSeop (2), Ji ChangWook (2), Yoo SeungHo (2), BLACKPINK's JiSoo (2) (she was selected as the most wanted actress for "True Beauty" and was cast in "Snowdrop"), Kim MyungSoo, Lee JongSuk, ASTRO's MoonBin, Song Kang, SF9's RoWoon, Seo YeJi, Kim YooJung, Park JiHoon, Park BoGum, Kim SoHyun, Golden Child's BoMin, and Song HyeKyo.

Drams

From the 4th week of February to the 2nd week of December, here are the dramas that made it to the 1st rank: "It's Okay to Not Be Okay" (8 times), "The King: Eternal Monarch" (6), "True Beauty" (6), "Start-Up" (4), "Record of Youth" (3), "Itaewon Class" (3), "Rugal" (2), "Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick/She Would Never Know", "Memorist", "The Mermaid Prince", "Meow, the Secret Boy", "A Love So Beautiful", "Love Revolution", "River Where the Moon Rises", "Tale of the Nine Tailed", "Twenty Twenty", and "Now We Are Breaking Up".

Most Popular Actors in Kpopmap in 2020

This top 20 ranking of the most popular actors on Kpopmap this year is based on our views in 2020 overall (one year). The lead actors of "Start-Up" (Nam JooHyuk, Suzy, and Kim SeonHo), Lee MinHo, and ASTRO's Cha EunWoo were the most popular this year.

Constantly Popular Actors in Kpopmap in 2020

You would know that in Kpopmap, we have a lot of K-Pop and K-Drama fans so actors and acting-dols are similarly popular. Also, actors are more popular than actresses overall.

In this part, we are looking at another type of data. It is a little overview of Kpopmap readers' taste this year. At the difference of the ranking (weekly and yearly) above who shows who had received the most views, this data show more the constant interest and popularity. It is based on vote results, views, comments, Twitter retweets, Facebook likes and shares, and other social media factors.

For example, Nam JooHyuk and Kim SeonHo are topping the ranking above because of their massive popularity with "Start-Up" when it aired but were not as popular at other times on Kpopmap (and never make it to the number 1 in our weekly ranking). However, other actors such as Lee MinHo and Cha EunWoo were popular all the years (drama airing or not), they have constant popularity.

Top A

These actors have shown equal popularity throughout the year in Kpopmap and are receiving a lot of love from our readers.

Lee MinHo, ASTRO's Cha EunWoo, SF9's RoWoon, Suzy, Kim SoHyun, Kim GoEun, Yoon ShiYoon, Kim SooHyun, Kim MyungSoo, Kim YooJung, IU

Top B

These actors have been popular from time to time this year.

Hyun Bin, Lee DongWook, Nam JooHyuk, Park JiHoon, Lee JaeWook, Hwang InYeop, Kim SeonHo, Lee JoonGi, Seo YeJi, Son YeJin, Song Kang, Ji ChangWook, Park BoGum, Song HyeKyo, Lee SungKyung, Ahn HyoSeop, Park SeoJun, ASTRO's MoonBin, Golden Child's BoMin, Yoo SeungHo, and more.

Top C

These actors are also receiving some warm attention from Kpopmap readers.

UP10TION's Kim WooSeok, SF9's HwiYoung & Chani, Kim MinJae, Park SoDam, Ong SeongWu, NU'EST's MinHyun, Kang HanNa, BTOB's Yook SungJae, Bae InHyuk, Seo KangJoon, Ji Soo, Kim DongHee, APRIL's NaEun, Kim HyeYoon, Yeo JinGoo, Jo BoAh, Kim Bum, Park MinYoung, Jung HaeIn, Lee JongSuk, Joo Won, Kim DaMi, OH MY GIRL's ARin, Lee SeJin, Apink's BoMi, Kim JungHyun, Woo DoHwan, Lee SeungGi, WEi's Kim YoHan, Moon GaYoung, VICTON's ByungChan, BTOB's SungJae, Im SooHyang, Park ShinHye, and more.

We are looking to see these actors' popularity rise in Kpopmap in 2021.

Most Popular Dramas & Web Dramas in Kpopmap in 2020

It is time to look at the most popular dramas and web dramas in Kpopmap in 2020.

"The King: Eternal Monarch", "Crash Landing On You", "It's Okay To Not Be Okay", and "Start-Up" received a lot of attention from the viewers. Dramas based on webtoons "True Beauty",  "Itaewon Class", "Backstreet Rookie", "Love Revolution", "The World of My 17", and "Sweet Home" received a lot of interest too. "True Beauty" especially received a lot of attention even if the drama started to air recently, the interest in the drama and webtoon could be felt through the year and our polls.

Here are the most popular web dramas of the year based on our views this year.

https://www.kpopmap.com/the-most-popular-actors-dramas-web-dramas-on-kpopmap-in-2020/

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 hours ago, desy said:

Hi, I have been lurking on this forum and I finally decided to join. my name is desy, I hope to have lots of discussions with you guys 

Hi desy and welcome to the LMH thread:)

9 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Some Kminoz said ""The staff were leaving from the country they will continue to participate in Canada. The next Canadian shooting ."etc

Thanks for sharing:)

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

43 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Ranking of the Most Active Korean Actors and Actresses of 2020!

With the increase in the amount of time at home due to the new corona virus, this year was the year that "Korean drama" became a hot topic....
So this time, TV Maga conducted a survey among 300 people about the “Most Active Korean Actors and Actresses of 2020”! We'll present the results along with the actor's profile, favorite reasons, and recommended jobs!

6th Most Active Korean Actor of 2020: Lee Min Ho

81KPykRILWL._AC_SL1424_.jpg

Date of birth: June 22, 1987
Blood type: Type A
Height: 187 cm
Hobbies and special skills: watching movies, sports, games, football
Debut: 2006 Drama "Secret Schoolyard"

In 6th place is Lee Min Ho with over 21 million Instagram followers! Since the release of the Korean version of Flower Boys, he has been active in many dramas, and this year he found charisma in the main drama, The King: Eternal Monarch! With a noble and sweet image and an overwhelming aura, he enthusiastically played the role of the young emperor. Plus, starting November we will open a YouTube channel and start working as a content creator!

Featured work "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Broadcast Date: Apr 17, 2020 - Jun 12, 2020

Performers: Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Che, Lee Jong Jin.

Against the backdrop of two parallel worlds of the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea, the young emperor of the Korean Empire Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and detective Jung Tae-ul (Kim) from the Republic of Korea are trying to close the door to a parallel world opened by someone. Dress) a fantastic romance. Lee Min Ho, who possessed a strong Li Gong aura, shows off his stunning beauty!

Lee Min Ho, a handsome guy from the national treasure who becomes more attractive with age. Next year, we'll be appearing in Apple's Pachinko drama based on the bestselling novel by Korean writer Min Jin Lee in the US!

You can see The King: The Eternal Lord on the NETFLIX video distribution site!

Summary
Here we have presented the "Ranking of the Most Active Korean Actors and Actresses in 2020". After all, the lead role and heroine of the drama that was buzzing this year became popular, but there are also those who made it to the rankings, although they did not appear in Korean dramas for several years, such as Kon Yoo and Han Hyoju. .. I am looking forward to what they will do next year and who will enter the ranking in 2021! Please visit the video distribution site to see the recommended entries from the top ranked winners.

* Survey Method: We collect survey results from official Twitter and other websites for men and women between the ages of 50 and 50 (including those who do not answer gender questions).

* All view ratings are based on research by the Korean research organization Neil Senkoria.

https://tv-maga.com/2020-kankoku-actor/

Please help me understand, is this ranking based on 2020 dramas? If it's the case how come GY is above LMH because he didn't have a drama this year. And now that Netflix publish the ranking or the most popular k drama of 2020, is this article based only on the journalist subjectivity and preferences.

There is this sbs drama that confirmed season 2 fast and they have already started filming. It will air in February. So it’s possible to start filming fast, right? It doesn’t have to take long time :lol: 

give me a new drama, that’s that <_<:Please:

• Like 5

Does anyone know which part of that movie Lee Min Ho picture and name is mentioned? How did they use LMH’s picture? how did it match the story? Wanna watch that part, I never saw it. I couldn’t find in YouTube either

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Does anyone know which part of that movie Lee Min Ho picture and name is mentioned? How did they use LMH’s picture? how did it match the story? Wanna watch that part, I never saw it. I couldn’t find in YouTube either

Believer movie @Nikaa94 crazy woman character is fan of LMH in movie ( Jin Seo Yeon's character, she wanted to fly with LMH in plane ) 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Believer movie @Nikaa94 crazy woman character is fan of LMH in movie ( Jin Seo Yeon's character, she wanted to fly with LMH in plane ) 

omg :lol: that’s interesting! :approves: I really wanna see it,, :D how did she want to fly with LMH? Like flying to where? 

I found the movie in drama cool, do you know what part it is? At what minute of the movie? I don’t wanna watch the whole movie. Is it beginning or end? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg :lol: that’s interesting! :approves: I really wanna see it,, :D how did she want to fly with LMH? Like flying to where? 

I found the movie in drama cool, do you know what part it is? At what minute of the movie? I don’t wanna watch the whole movie. Is it beginning or end? 

I can't remember but woman is exactly crazy character , they smuggle drugs she want to fly with LMH while she making a deal

@Nikaa94 I found 2nd sentence she is angry at the end of movie because she said LMH has gf:lol: you can find 1:11:00

aHDFHb.png

• LOL 7