Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

pixie0622

said:

[CHINA NEWS]from SOHU.COM:  LEE MIN HO IN BEIJING, ALL WORK NO LOVE? 

Chingus, maybe you can help translate

THIS ARTICLE

? My rough translator says that the security to the event was very tight and multi-layered, with security personnel at every entrance/ exit.Media asked him if he was in a bad mood, and he replied that he plays a melancholy character in the film he's currently filming, and sometimes he tends to carry it with him even after filming.  He confirmed that GB is in its final stages of filming.He was asked if he has time for love.  (Here, I will leave it to our C-literate chingus to elaborate)  @Mosquito @pinkmonster87 --- Palli, please? 

;))

Thank you chingu @Mosquito  :-*  for the full trans.  Poor baby, I really wish he finds time (and the right girl, if not yet) to love deeply and madly. smiley_goodluck_yellow.gif
Here's a longer news clip of his interview >>>> Click Me!
We can never have too many squee-worthy pics of our boy, can we? 
Are you looking at me, baby?I love you, too :-*BukjoKiCMAEDb5F.jpg:large
No really.....I swear, I love you very much! Bukjy7bCAAE_vca.jpg:large
I'm serious!  Here, I'll lick your hand to prove my love :PBukj2KSCUAAE8ZK.jpg:large
cr as tagged

Guest Rachel Park

Reading the comments in this article, and i wanna cry. All knets cheering him T.T

Korean star Lee Min-ho, "too busy ... no time to love"

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=213&aid=0000527016

Mostly knets said be careful on set, dont get hurt, dont forget to smile, success for the concert and movie, wish to see him in drama soon. Cry T.T

Minho is so well-loved not just overseas but also in Korea. Proud!

Guest cutecutegirl

After reading oppa's interview for LG event,I wanna hug oppa for HOURS!! I hope oppa's next role will be LESS melancholy & he won't carry it with him!  
Despite all the super duper hot vibe that I get from super star Lee Min Ho's CFs & dramas, the vibe that I get from Lee Min Ho's 'self' is something different! I don't find Lee Min Ho is his interview hot any more!I find him a calm,cool & collected man outside & then I also see loveliness & cute playfulness in his personality! I LOVE it that he doesn't get sad or happy TO EXCESS! (If my mind serves me right,he also mentioned about being like this & also not holding grudges).My heart sinks when I see some of his airport interview in which he seems pensive(To my view point).Sometimes in his pics he seems to be brooding about things.I know that oppa always smiles,waves & give his fans a LOVELY face.But at times,I just get a calm sadness vibe from him! Maybe I am wrong!
PS: oppa must be so deep in his role that has affected him! He is INDEED an A-list actor! :)  so proud of him!  \(^_^)/\(^_^)/\(^_^)/Looking forward to his movie & SPECIFICALLY the nudity scene(I swear I'm not a pervert,but when it comes to oppa,I just like it  :D  ;)

Thanks @Marwa Zizo for the YT version of his LG interview.
@cutecutegirlTrue that he was a little more somber last Friday than most days that we've seen him.Take this picture, for exampleBultApaCEAA5w6w.jpg:large

But then, maybe a few seconds later, he showed us this:BumqP9KCQAAEmCr.jpg:large
So our boy cannot be depressed or sad, if he can shine as brightly as this, right?  

But I grant this---he was indeed a bit melancholy which he explained was caused by his inability to shake off some remnants of his KJD character.  He also said that he's almost at the finishing stage of the filming---and I can imagine since this is a movie, the climax would be at the end.  I can also imagine that he came straight from filming a very dramatic segment, which he will continue soon after his return the following day.  
Now I'm understanding this better:BueRYT0CQAEpNg0.jpg:large

Could Ahjussi be reassuring Minho that he need not worry, just smile and do your best?  Minho may still be feeling his character, and he can't shut it off so easily---besides, he would need to turn it on again in less than a day.  
This is Minho's first LEADING ROLE in a FILM.  Unlike dramas, film characters are drawn much more tightly and intensely since the whole story needs to be told in under 2 hours.  And didn't the film synopsis say that KJD is a TRAGIC character?  So yeah, Minho has every right to be somber and dark.  What do they call this in Hollywood?  Method acting, is it?  I remember an interview on Meryl Streep once---where she actually stays in character in between filming so she doesn't lose her in any way.  
Why did he go to LG Launch then?  IMO, I think this was not planned.  But given the huge significance of the launch (G3 Launch is GLOBAL as it's also happening now in the US), his presence was requested to amp up attention on China (even LG CEO was present).    
Yes, I am now even more excited to meet KJD.  Minho is so deep into him that he must be someone for whom we would all fall deeply.  Minho Fighting!!! Gangnam Blues Fighting!!!   

Finally, Soompi writes about a timely interview of him  =D>
class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Lee Min Ho Reveals That He Has No Time to Date Due to His Busy Scheduledeedeegii August 9, 2014 lee-min-ho-800x450.jpg

On August 8, Hallyu star and actor Lee Min Ho attended a promotional event for LG G3 in Beijing, China.

During the event, the MC asked Lee Min Ho a question in regard to his dating life, which many fans were curious about. In response to the question, the actor confessed, “I’m so busy that I don’t have any time to date. I actually have no thoughts of wanting to at all. I think I will want to date when I start feeling lonely, despite having a lot of people around me. For now, I want to get a lot of rest when I have [free] time.”

Lee Min Ho added jokingly, “I have so much work that, even if I did have a girlfriend, [she] would probably run away.”

The actor also revealed his future acting plans overseas: “I think it would be very fun to film a drama in another country. If given the opportunity, I would like to do a Korea-China co-production.”

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho, who is currently filming for new movie “Gangnam Blues,” will be opening up a global tour ‘Re:Minho’ starting in September, in order to meet his domestic and international fans.

source

EDIT:  Am I the only one excited about this hint of a Korean-China TV drama production?  I'm jumping with joy!  Please God, make it happen...soon!  [-O<