Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 Older Must-Watch K-Dramas To Revisit This Summer

Summer is the best season to catch up on all the things you love, especially if K-dramas are at the top of the list. Take advantage of the long hot days by cooling down inside with a lovable series from the past. Romance, comedy, and music await with these older, classic K-dramas you have to revisit this summer.

Heirs

heirs.jpg

A rich illegitimate son named Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and a housekeeper’s daughter named Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) turn an elite school upside down with their forbidden relationship. Kim Tan, who is put in a power struggle with his older brother at the Empire Group, is supposed to marry hotel heiress Rachel Ryu (Kim Ji Won), while luxury resort conglomerate heir and school bully Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) completes the love rectangle with his crush on Cha Eun Sang. Jealously ensues as everyone expresses their true feelings to one another. Only the strongest relationship prevails! Meanwhile, Cha Eung Sung’s best friend Yoon Chan Young (CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk), who is the Empire Group secretary’s son, is dating an entertainment executive’s daughter named Lee Bo Na (f(x)’s Krystal).

“Heirs” is a fun escape into an elite world. You don’t want to miss the love confessions and friendships happening in this K-drama world. Kim Tan, who is overflowing with love for Cha Eun Sang, takes every opportunity at school or home to confess, while Choi Young Do slowly warms up to her during their encounters at school and in the neighborhood. Cha Eun Sang also has a solid longtime friendship with her best friend Yoon Chan Young that extends to his girlfriend Lee Bo Na. Their friendship surpasses the bonds made among the rich kids. Everyone’s acting is superb as well. Whether they were veterans like Park Shin Hye or rookies such as Kang Min Hyuk at the time, each actor gave this K-drama their all!

Watch “Heirs” here:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 4

VISION OF MANNER 

Lee Min-ho's attitude and gesture in the Fendi 23FW collection. We will release his greeting video and filming site that decorated the cover of the August issue of "DAZED" like a light and sophisticated dance. 

#DazedKorea #Dazed #Fendi #Fendi #FendiFW23 #LeeMinHo #LeeMinho

• Like 6

Not Hyun Bin, This Actor is The One Who Won the Hearts of 3 Actresses Dubbed Korea’s “Nation’s First Love”

lee-minho-thumbnail-1-200723.jpg

Lee Min Ho has dated all three female stars nicknamed “nation’s first love”, both on the screen and in real life. 

With their trademark sweet and innocent beauty, Suzy, Son Ye Jin, and Jeon Ji Hyun all earned the title “Nation’s First Love.” Not only do they all have perfect looks and talents, but these three actresses also share another common thing.

They all became a couple with Lee Min Ho.

In 2015, Suzy and Lee Min Ho’s romantic relationship was made public and created much buzz. However, after nearly three years together, Suzy and Lee Min Ho eventually called it quits due to conflicting schedules, leaving many fans disappointed.

If Suzy is the one who dated Lee Min Ho in real life, Son Ye Jin and Jeon Ji Hyun were both paired with him on screen.

Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin portrayed a couple in the 2010 rom-com drama “Personal Taste.” While Lee Min Ho captivated viewers with his handsome appearance, Son Ye Jin left a lasting impression with her playful and somewhat naive image.

Son Ye Jin-Lee Min Ho

As for Jeon Ji Hyun, she became Lee Min Ho’s romantic partner in the hit drama “Legend of the Blue Sea.” This drama achieved tremendous success with soaring ratings.

lee-min-ho-jun-ji-hyun

Currently, Son Ye Jin and Jeon Ji Hyun are enjoying happy married lives. Son Ye Jin married Hyun Bin in March 2022 and gave birth to their first son at the end of this year. Jeon Ji Hyun tied the knot with her non-celebrity husband, CEO Choi Joon Hyuk in 2012, and they have two sons. As for Suzy, she is now assumed to be single.

source : https://www.saostar.vn/dien-anh/khong-phai-hyun-bin-day-moi-la-nam-than-tung-yeu-3-nang-quoc-dan-202305231848505886.html

• Like 4

What an astonishing set of photos. I must admit the very first one 

of him standing on the chair reminded me of BOF when Gu Jun-pyo

was terrified of bugs!  He looks stunning and in so many of them he looks 

perfect actor to star in ORV especially with that gorgeous hair style.

And what about his interview - he is so honest and I was trying to work out if he was in MS or about to go when he says about being sad when he was 30.

(I guess a lot of people feel sad leaving their 20s behind)

If Ask the Stars is going to be another year then  hopefully Pachinko 2 

will be earlier than that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

What an astonishing set of photos. I must admit the very first one 

of him standing on the chair reminded me of BOF when Gu Jun-pyo

was terrified of bugs!  He looks stunning and in so many of them he looks 

perfect actor to star in ORV especially with that gorgeous hair style.

And what about his interview - he is so honest and I was trying to work out if he was in MS or about to go when he says about being sad when he was 30.

(I guess a lot of people feel sad leaving their 20s behind)

If Ask the Stars is going to be another year then  hopefully Pachinko 2 

will be earlier than that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

@Lindyloo421  As we get older, it can be tough to remember what being in our twenties was really like.  Every once in a while, we all need to look back at our lives and think about what we could have done differently. - Like being fearless and taking chances. At my age now, I still have a lot to learn. I guess the reason why he felt sad when he was 30 is because he's experiencing a mid-life crisis, which people usually had.  :blush:   I very much agree with you about the Dazed photos. He's stunning indeed! Lee Min Ho’s unique charisma catches the eye. He perfectly digested that so called the “man’s elegance”. Those clothes were worn by him pleasantly. “Ask the Stars" is scheduled to be released next year. What a long wait, huh? He's really so candid during interview. When asked about the most important value to him, Lee Min Ho showed an honest yet humorous side by replying, “Sincerity. I don’t think it’ll change, and I’m not good at pretending.“ This is the reason why I adore the man!  :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 3

This is confusing...

is LMH still endorsing BOSS?  I saw someone else posted the same photo.  Some are also saying that they see LMH for BOSS at various sites.  I don't think BOSS can post photos of LMH, if he isn't under contract with them.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On their IG post when asked if LMH will show a new collection Boss answered “stay tuned” so it looks like he will continue as an ambassador 

for both brands. Fingers crossed as he looks gorgeous in both brands.

He has an ad campaign coming up on 28th so maybe that’s Boss?

• Like 4

Exploring the Fascinating World of K-Dramas

photo1692338.jpg

K-drama has taken the world by storm, becoming widely available on a variety of streaming platforms. Nowadays, we cannot go anywhere without seeing at least something related to K-drama, marking its incredible influence on Western pop culture. Whether you're an avid fan or new to this addictive genre, get ready to embark on an exciting journey filled with deep emotions and complex plots.

The Fascination with Korean Culture and K-Drama

We cannot discuss K-drama without first discussing the fascination with Korean culture. While it seems relatively recent, there have been several references to it in Western pop culture, especially in film.

From music to fashion to beauty, there is something captivating about the uniqueness and vibrancy of Korean culture. And at the heart of this global love affair lies K-Drama. Korean dramas, or K-Dramas as they are more known, have transcended borders, offering viewers a glimpse into the lives and stories of this beautiful nation.

One reason why Korean culture holds such a special place in people's hearts is its ability to seamlessly blend tradition with modernity. Whether it's showcasing traditional customs or exploring contemporary issues, they effortlessly capture the essence of Korean life - past and present. Moreover, Korean culture places great emphasis on family values and relationships, which resonates with audiences globally who can relate to these universal themes.

Additionally, K-Dramas often feature stunning scenes that showcase Korea's landscapes and vibrant cityscapes. Furthermore, the acting style tends to be a tad more dramatic and differs from the more realistic Western approach, but still manages to evoke a wide range of emotions within viewers, making them truly addictive experiences.

Last but certainly not least important is how accessible K-dramas have become globally due to streaming platforms like Netflix offering subtitles in multiple languages, with more popular shows even getting dubbed. This accessibility has allowed fans worldwide access not only top-tier content but also exposure for actors seeking international fame.

K-Drama Recommendations

If you're new to K-Drama and have no clue what to start watching - fear not! We've got a myriad of recommendations below for you. Regardless of your preferred genre, you're sure to find something that will captivate your heart and keep you hooked for hours on end and ensure you start your journey with a bang.

For those seeking more adrenaline-pumping excitement, action-packed thrillers like "City Hunter" delivers gripping plotlines filled with suspense and mystery. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.hancinema.net/exploring-the-fascinating-world-of-k-dramas-170778.html

• Like 2