Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho advocates breaking the `` damsel in distress '' cliché in korean dramas

Kpop Let's GO 08/20/2021

lee-min-ho-a-favor-de-romper-el-cliche-d

Different stories can be told in Korean dramas. While one of the most commonly used formats is the one in which the brave rescues the protagonist during a crisis, it is now also common to see independent female characters spearheading the novel.

This was one of the topics that Lee Min Ho touched upon in his interview with Esquire magazine. The 34-year-old actor commented on his interest in darker characters and scripts that differ from typical fairy tales.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye star in 'The Heirs' (SBS, 2013)

Lee Min Ho's most famous dramas were Boys More Important Than Flowers, The Heirs, and The King: Eternal Monarch. Although in these productions he received the image of a "dream hero" for his fans, the actor believes that he has already "graduated" by playing King Lee Gon.

“I had these roles between the ages of twenty and thirty. I think you are in your thirties or forties, you can tell a love story, but the texture will be different. There are more realistic and age-appropriate stories. Either desperate love, or one that 'heals' the pain of another, he thought.

Lee Min Ho emphasized that these K-dramas no longer focus on the male character who saves the female lead when she gets into trouble.

“Because as you get older, you no longer face similar situations, and nowadays women also help men. I think the same applies even in matters of love and romance, ”he concluded.

In early August, Lee Min Ho was confirmed as an advocate of Korean culture and language, a role provided by the King Sejong Institute, which he has been reprising since 2019. After filming the series Pachinko (which is awaiting a release date), his fans are waiting for their next project.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpopletsgonews.net/idols/lee-min-ho-a-favor-de-romper-el-cliche-de-damisela-en-apuros-en-los-k-dramas/amp/

• Like 4

I’d like to see him  play a psychopath (charming but evil) and mixed good-bad roles, somewhat like the lead characters in Vincenzo and the Devil Judge. One could argue he did somewhat similar roles in City Hunter and Gangnam Blues, but in those he played a younger, less mature person. Lee Gong in the King had some of those mixed characteristics but still too far on the good side. I’d like to see more of his dark side, hard-as-nails in pursuit of his goal. I’m looking forward to Pachinko, hoping to more of that.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

3 Korean actors who give us ideal boyfriend vibes and 3 that are definitely husband material

In recent years, a whole host of amazing young rookie actors have taken over the Korean entertainment industry. With the influx of new talent, most of whom are close in age to the younger consumer base, the popularity of K-Dramas keeps skyrocketing. However, top leading actors from the first, second, and third Hallyu waves still remain unbeatable. 

Here are 3 Korean actors who would make for the ideal boyfriends, mostly because of their youthful and bright energy, followed by 3 who would be the perfect husbands owing to their mature disposition and mindset. This is not to say that young actors cannot be mature or older actors cannot be playful. This list is just for fun, drawing mostly from the characters these actors have played on screen.

Lee Min Ho

The world's top Hallyu star, Lee Min Ho, is quite literally a King. He's incredibly hard-working, sincere, deeply caring, and empathetic. He has also been expressly open about his desire to have a family of his own one day. If that doesn't scream husband material, we don't know what does. 

spacer.png

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/08/3-korean-actors-who-give-us-ideal-boyfriend-vibes-and-3-that-are-definitely-husband-material

Lee Min Ho’s top-notch visual captures fans’ hearts

Lee Min Ho has “crushed” the hearts of many fangirls thanks to his incomparably handsome visual. 

Lee Min Ho is considered one of the most good-looking actors of the Hallyu wave. Over the years he still retains a great influence throughout Asia. The factor that contributes a lot to his success is certainly his masculine, handsome, and prince-like appearance. At the age of over 30, the actor still maintains his mature, gorgeous appearance, even becoming more and more stylish. 

Most recently, the actor has managed to capture fangirls’ hearts thanks to his eye-catching magazine photoshoot. From the close-up shots to pictures showing off his model-like long legs, he made every pose look extremely attractive and charming. With a height of 1m87, a tall, perfect figure, and a handsome face with no dead angles, Lee Min Ho once again affirmed that his top visual is hard to compare.

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://kbizoom.com/lee-min-hos-top-notch-visual-captures-fans-hearts/

• Like 4

Interesting answers to whether or not you can see LMH as a villain.  @willenette brought up an interesting point.  Often the villains die.  Another mini poll:

How do you feel about LMH's character dying?

1.  If if fits the drama and the role, I can live with the character dying

2.  It depends on the circumstances and character

3.  No!  I cannot have LMH's character dying.  It's too much for my heart to stand.

My answer is #1.  We have seen LMH's character die in GB.  It was a tough watch, but that was definitely in the realm of possibility with Jong Dae.  My preference was for YS to die in CH too.  I would have ended the drama with YS and the father clutching hands as both die.  Oh wait, KDR died too in LOTBS.  I thought it was a beautiful scene even though I was bawling.  :criesariver:Now, if the character dies because he's sick, I don't know about that one.  

Yo hey, it's BOF rewatch ep 8!  Remember this scene?

cr:  as tagged.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, willenette said:

@CallieP  ye, you have to buy the magazine to read the whole thing - hahaha - There is always MORE to it. Most fans are buying the magazine where their favorite celebrities are featured for souvenir. You may order here : https://www.harum.io/products/esquire-september-2021-magazine-cover-lee-min-ho Or try YesAsia.  :heart2beat:

Thank you for the link. 

22 hours ago, syntyche said:

@CallieP, yes, we would need to buy the magazine to see the full interview and other photos, just like in his previous magazine covers:

Here's the link to gmarket. I believe you can choose from 3 different covers, subject to availability

http://global.gmarket.co.kr/item?goodscode=2193654482 

It states that it is out of stock.

20 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@CarolynH# 2 No, I prefer not to see LMH as a villain.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help myself. I can't imagine Lee Min Ho as a villain. I dreamed and hoped that Lee Min Ho would play a positive psychological role, with a deep insight into the character, with a complex dramatic story. Probably my love for Russian classical literature is evident - Chekhov, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky. The heroes of these novels are very interesting and multifaceted, but there are no pure villains among them. After all, even Raskolnikov from Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment is not a villain (even though he kills an old woman), but an unfortunate man driven to despair ... I understand that I want the impossible from Lee Min Ho - he has a different mentality.

@CarolynH  I am unsure, it depends on the role.  I like nina's idea of him playing a psychological role or something heavy like crime and punishment.  Psychopath, or charming killer, multifaceted not pure villain stereotype. Not sure if Korean directors can pull that off.  It has to be the right kind of villain.

10 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min Ho advocates breaking the `` damsel in distress '' cliché in korean dramas

Kpop Let's GO 08/20/2021

Different stories can be told in Korean dramas. While one of the most commonly used formats is the one in which the brave rescues the protagonist during a crisis, it is now also common to see independent female characters spearheading the novel.

This was one of the topics that Lee Min Ho touched upon in his interview with Esquire magazine. The 34-year-old actor commented on his interest in darker characters and scripts that differ from typical fairy tales.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye star in 'The Heirs' (SBS, 2013)

Lee Min Ho's most famous dramas were Boys More Important Than Flowers, The Heirs, and The King: Eternal Monarch. Although in these productions he received the image of a "dream hero" for his fans, the actor believes that he has already "graduated" by playing King Lee Gon.

“I had these roles between the ages of twenty and thirty. I think you are in your thirties or forties, you can tell a love story, but the texture will be different. There are more realistic and age-appropriate stories. Either desperate love, or one that 'heals' the pain of another, he thought.

Lee Min Ho emphasized that these K-dramas no longer focus on the male character who saves the female lead when she gets into trouble.

“Because as you get older, you no longer face similar situations, and nowadays women also help men. I think the same applies even in matters of love and romance, ”he concluded.

In early August, Lee Min Ho was confirmed as an advocate of Korean culture and language, a role provided by the King Sejong Institute, which he has been reprising since 2019. After filming the series Pachinko (which is awaiting a release date), his fans are waiting for their next project.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpopletsgonews.net/idols/lee-min-ho-a-favor-de-romper-el-cliche-de-damisela-en-apuros-en-los-k-dramas/amp/

I like him doing more serious dramas and being saved by a woman, that would be interesting.  

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Interesting answers to whether or not you can see LMH as a villain.  @willenette brought up an interesting point.  Often the villains die.  Another mini poll:

3.  No!  I cannot have LMH's character dying.  It's too much for my heart to stand.

My answer is #1.  We have seen LMH's character die in GB.  It was a tough watch, but that was definitely in the realm of possibility with Jong Dae.  My preference was for YS to die in CH too.  I would have ended the drama with YS and the father clutching hands as both die.  Oh wait, KDR died too in LOTBS.  I thought it was a beautiful scene even though I was bawling.  :criesariver:Now, if the character dies because he's sick, I don't know about that one.  

Depends on circumstance and character.  I rather not see him die but I can accept a sad story, dies of illness, or like GB.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

My answer is #1.  We have seen LMH's character die in GB.  It was a tough watch, but that was definitely in the realm of possibility with Jong Dae.  My preference was for YS to die in CH too.  I would have ended the drama with YS and the father clutching hands as both die.  Oh wait, KDR died too in LOTBS.  I thought it was a beautiful scene even though I was bawling.  Now, if the character dies because he's sick, I don't know about that one.  

Depends on circumstance and character.  I rather not see him die but I can accept a sad story, dies of illness, or like GB.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

like him doing more serious dramas and being saved by a woman, that would be interesting.  

@CalliePThank you for getting my point right. I wish Lee Min Ho would play complex psychological characters in the dramas he chooses. But that depends to a large extent on the script and director. It seems to me that Han Su is just such a role - he, of course, is a bad person, but he was able to really fall in love and is trying to make amends. I look forward to the premiere of Pachinko.

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

My answer is #1.  We have seen LMH's character die in GB.  It was a tough watch, but that was definitely in the realm of possibility with Jong Dae.  My preference was for YS to die in CH too.  I would have ended the drama with YS and the father clutching hands as both die.  Oh wait, KDR died too in LOTBS.  I thought it was a beautiful scene even though I was bawling.  Now, if the character dies because he's sick, I don't know about that one.  

@CarolynHThanks so much for the interesting mini-survey inspired by @willenette. I also choose the second answer: it all depends on the circumstances and character. There are many films and dramas where a tragic ending is logical and inevitable. Another thing is when they resort to it, only in order to "knock out a tear" - such endings cause only irritation.

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho appeared on the cover of a fashion magazine

Lee Min Ho rose to prominence in 2009 with the national drama Boys over Flowers. At that time, he was only about 20 years old. Lee Min Ho’s beauty at that time was already considered a masterpiece, otherwise he would not have been cast as the rich young man Goo Jun Pyo – the leader of F4. However, at that time, he still had the childish features of a teenager.

20/08/2021

Early Lee Min Ho rose to prominence in “Meteor Garden”.

Lee-Min-Ho-appeared-on-the-cover-of-a-fa

12 years have passed, “F4 leader” has grown up and become one of the most successful male stars in the Korean entertainment industry. In terms of appearance, the guy still retains the mischievous features like when he was filming youth in the garden, but added to that the maturity and ripe beauty of a 30-year-old man, making the audience only admire. endlessly threshold.

Recently, he made people sobbing again when he showed off his beauty on the cover of the magazine Esquire South Korea. In this series of photos, Lee Min Ho wears Louis Vuitton outfits showing off his solid body.

1629456676_394_Lee-Min-Ho-appeared-on-th

Lee Min Ho owns a height of 1m87, so Louis Vuitton’s long trench coats can’t make it difficult for him.

Spoiler

1629456678_858_Lee-Min-Ho-appeared-on-th

Diverse expressions are Lee Minh Ho’s biggest advantage. When needed, he can be a gentleman in standard suits. But only after that, he was able to transform into a mischievous boy in bunker costumes.

https://two.live/lee-min-ho-appeared-on-the-cover-of-a-fashion-magazine-13562.html

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho: How Old Was Lee Min Ho in The Heirs?

By Matthew Cage -August 20, 20210

Lee-Min-Ho-The-Heirs.jpg

Lee Min Ho’s most popular characters include his role in the K-drama Heirs. On several occasions we have seen Lee Min Ho wearing a school uniform to bring his characters to life, do you remember them? Today we talk about his character in The Heirs.

Kim Tan’s story in the K-Drama was one that stole hearts and motivated us to follow him through the different episodes. The production brought together several stars from South Korea who perfectly adapted to the youth story that to this day is one of the most popular.

Lee Min Ho was in charge of giving life to this character, a boy who despite being the son of a powerful businessman, was conceived out of wedlock, and although he was raised with his parents and half brother, he was eventually sent out of the country to keep him from causing trouble should he want to fight for fortune or a position in the company.

Despite this, an unexpected encounter abroad makes him return and strive to regain the good relationship he used to have with his brother, although his arrival in the Asian country causes a lack of control at home and at school.

Lee Min Ho’s age in The Heirs

Heirs began airing in October 2013, launching 20 normal episodes and a Christmas special. That means that when The Heirs was filmed, Lee Min Ho was 26 years old, but despite that, he was perfectly suited to his role as a student.

E9TD9zmXMAI2H83?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNhlFL0BqJe/?utm_medium=copy_link

Much of the cast of this Korean drama were actors and actresses who gave life to students that Kim Tan and Eun Sang studied alongside, all of them were part of a high school, so we can calculate the age of the characters at around 18 years.

This was the last school drama in which Lee Min Ho participated and after several years of its premiere, we can see that it not only succeeded but also left its mark.

Recently we also told you the name of the school where this entertaining drama was filmed, do you remember the scenes inside the school?

https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-how-old-was-lee-min-ho-in-the-heirs/

• Like 3

spacer.png

spacer.png

@CallieP, link was working just hours ago. As expected, shops have been selling out LMH's Esquire magazine cover.   

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I choose #1. Of course we want a happy ending where he lives. But sometimes, the death of a character is written such that it is poetic and brings meaning to the whole story. To quote a line from a film, "it's the nature of all tragedies. The hero dies, but the story lives on forever." 

As he himself said that he wants to play the character of a meaningful villain, his death, if so written, should be meaningful and impactful as well.

• Like 5

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz declares Lee Min Ho as her favourite actor and her ‘inspiration’

by Anoushka Mathew   20.08.2021

leeminho_main_0.png?width=752&format=web

Lee Min Ho is one of the most popular Asian actors working today. Born on June 22, 1987, he is known as an extremely versatile actor. Lee Min Ho began acting in small roles in high school but shot to fame after his iconic role as rich bad boy Goo Joon Pyo in the hit Korean drama “Boys Over Flowers” (2009), which garnered him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. The breakthrough role led to other leading-man roles in the popular dramas “Personal Taste” (2010), “City Hunter” (2011), “The Great Doctor (aka Faith)” (2012), “Heirs” (2013) and “The Legend of the Blue Sea” (2016-2017), bringing many more acting awards and accolades. In addition to acting, Lee Min Ho also has released two music albums and is a popular endorsement model. In 2014, a Chinese entertainment magazine dubbed Lee Min Ho the winner of its “Asian Male God” poll.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Rupali Prasad from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Dear Oppa,

I am Rupali Prasad from India, one of your biggest among the million.I hope you are doing great.I really don't know how to start,I don't know how much of my feelings for you I will be able to confess.....but still i am giving it a try. I watched all your drama's and like always you never failed to surprise your minoz. I want to thank you oppa through this letter for giving such great dramas and movies.Everytime i watched you,those moments became special and memorable. During my rough time I was able to pull through thinking of you. You have been an ' inspiration' to me and to everyone who has watched you.You are not only my favourite actor but my idol too. I can't take my eyes off you....you look so amazing oppa but your heart is more beautiful. Everything about you is very special. Your smile is so adorable....You have a big heart full of love, love and kindness. You are so humbled towards your fans.....and lastly, no matter what you do or will be doing in future these fans of yours will always be by your side supporting, loving and admiring you and last but not the least thanks for bringing smiles on millions of faces..oppa.

Lots of love from Rupali..Keep smiling, stay healthy and safe.

Saranghae Oppa.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-declares-lee-min-ho-her-favourite-actor-and-her-inspiration-865278

• Like 2

4625232f493a4d2eb97249afd98ad448.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho Talks About His YouTube Channel, Taking On Antagonist Roles, And More

Aug 21, 2021
by M. Kang

Lee Min Ho sported stunning looks in his first pictorial as Louis Vuitton’s Watches and Jewelry ambassador!

In the latest issue of Esquire Magazine, the actor shared his plans for his YouTube channel “leeminho film,” his thoughts on his evolution as an actor, and more.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho2.jpg

lee-min-ho1.jpg

Since its launch last October, the channel has gained over 700,000 subscribers and continues to be the actor’s creative outlet. He is known to be quite involved in the editing process. He shared, “While filming, there are moments where you go, ‘Ah, I’ve got to use this.’ But when I go watch the final video, there are scenes that I miss. In order to prevent that from happening, I go in and watch everything through. Putting it in order helps the editor understand what I want. It’s a better explanation that saying it a hundred times over. But it’s not like I’m stubborn about exactly what I want. I ask the editor to edit in their style and later we mix the two edits.”

Lee Min Ho’s uploads are known to have a certain kind of depth to them, an ambiguous energy that is both joyful but sad at the same time. He commented, “Because in real life, there are two sides to everything. When I work, there are good things but also uncomfortable things. There are happy moments but also sad moments. I think I like the emotions of both sides. I try to live my life balancing in the middle.”

The first video is noted for being especially profound. To this, the actor commented, “There’s actually not much to it. I just filmed it to be profound.” When probed, he added, “I don’t know. I think fans understand the elements well. It was meant to symbolize that there is the ‘me’ that has been built over the years. But when I come home and wash up, I return to the real me.”

Spoiler

lee-min-ho.jpg

lee-min-ho7.jpg

As for upcoming plans for “leeminho films,” the actor shared, “When I first started, there were four categories [of videos]. I wanted to make something similar to a short film. But for now, I’m not sure. I’m too lazy. I like the vibe of short films that emulate music videos from the nineties. But there weren’t many opportunities to partake in projects like that. So, I thought it’d be fun to make a short film about ten minutes long in that kind of vibe. That’s where I’m at.”

On what’s the most important factor of his videos, Lee Min Ho answered that it’s people. He explained, “The relatable charms of those around me, the sides of them that make up a good adult, or how wholesome, dedicated, and responsible about work a friend is. It all starts because these things make me feel something.”

Being moved to do something is a common theme, apparent in the actor’s decision to appear in the documentary “DMZ, The Wild” free of charge simply because he really liked documentaries and the production team didn’t have a budget.

Spoiler

lee-min-ho5.jpg

lee-min-ho6.jpg

Lee Min Ho also took time to talk about his upcoming drama “Pachinko,” based on the novel of the same title by Korean-American author Min Jin Lee. He has secured the role of Koh Hansu, who according to Lee Min Ho is “a villain by all means.”

On taking on his first antagonist role, the actor shared, “Now that I’m in my mid-thirties, I prefer what’s ‘real.’ If it’s far from real, I don’t agree with it and it gets harder and harder.” He added, “When I got the offer to audition for ‘Pachinko’ and reviewed the script, I was convinced that with this project, I could give it a go. That I wanted to give it a try. I think thanks to this conviction, the audition went well.” One other factor that convinced Lee Min Ho to pursue the project was that Korea’s take on history would be filmed through the eyes of foreigners.

Like this, Lee Min Ho has gone through chapters of “types of roles.” Until his famous role in “Boys Over Flowers,” he was always the underprivileged character. And with his role in “The King: Eternal Monarch,” he graduated from the role of being prince charming.

On what’s ahead, Lee Min Ho shared, “I could take part in fantasy-like romance in my late thirties and forties, but it’ll be a bit different. There are stories that are realistic and appropriate for each age range. Whether that is a desperate one, or one that heals. I don’t think there will be any more stories of showing up to save the female character when she’s in need. When characters grow older, they seldom find themselves in that kind of danger. And women these days also save men.”

Spoiler

lee-min-ho4.jpg

lee-min-ho3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1484755wpp/lee-min-ho-talks-about-his-youtube-channel-taking-on-antagonist-roles-and-more

Lee Min Ho proudly represents Korea as a cultural ambassador

a5fd732378.jpg

Lee Min Ho became popular in many parts of the world and motivated his fans to take an interest in everything in South Korea, including its language.

The dramas of this actor have reached numerous sites, proof of this we have Boys Over Flowers, a series that was even broadcast on television in multiple countries including Mexico. If we talk about more recent cases then we cannot fail to mention The King: Eternal Monarch, production that stood out due to the Netflix users who enjoyed the production.

The impact of Lee Min Ho It is undoubted, but another thing that is also a fact is the increase in the interest that there is for the Korean culture and his idiom, because according to the K-Dramas and the K-Pop people are also popular with excitement to learn about this country.

For that reason, Lee Min Ho is the ideal star to spread and promote Korean culture, which is why he has been chosen as language ambassador from his country, this being the third year in which he has led this project.

Lee Min Ho and his work with the King Sejong Institute

The Heirs actor will be an ambassador of culture and language for the King Seojong Institute for the third time, so we will see him taking this role at least until the year 2022.

Lee Min Ho has expressed that he is proud and happy to see that abroad they also want to learn the Korean language and therefore he is excited to continue being part of that project that brings his culture closer to people around the world.

As part of his ambassador work, the actor often shoots clips to motivate others to identify the different ways they can learn Korean together with the King Seojong Institute, so this year should be no exception.

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/celebrities/142651.html

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho opens up about YouTube channel & playing an antagonist role

In the latest issue of 'Esquire' magazine, Lee Min Ho talked about plans for his YouTube channel 'leeminho film', which has reached over 700,000 subscribers since last October. He expressed, "While filming, there are moments where you know you've got to use this. When I go watch the final video, there are scenes that I miss. In order to prevent that from happening, I go in and watch everything through. Putting it in order helps the editor understand what I want. It's a better explanation than saying it over a hundred times. It's not like I'm stubborn about exactly what I want. I ask the editor to edit in their style, and later we mix the two edits."

On his videos, the actor shared, "In real life, there are two sides to everything. When I work, there are good things, but also uncomfortable things. There are happy moments, but also sad moments. I think I like the emotions of both sides. I try to live my life balancing in the middle."

As for his upcoming plans, Lee Min Ho said, "When I first started, there were four categories. I wanted to make something similar to a short film. For now, I'm not sure. I'm too lazy. I like the vibe of short films that emulate music videos from the 90s. There weren't many opportunities to partake in projects like that. I thought it'd be fun to make a short film about 10 minutes long in that kind of vibe. That's where I'm at."

On playing the first antagonist role, the actor shared on the upcoming drama 'Pachinko', "Now that I'm in my mid-thirties, I prefer what's real. If it's far from real, I don't agree with it, and it gets harder and harder. When I got the offer to audition for 'Pachinko' and reviewed the script, I was convinced that with this project, I could give it a go. That I wanted to give it a try. I think thanks to this conviction, the audition went well."

Take a look at Lee Min Ho's pictorial for 'Esquire' below.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/08/lee-min-ho-opens-up-about-youtube-channel-playing-an-antagonist-role

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@CarolynH  character dying & character killed-off are two different things - hahaha - Sometimes, the latter happens because it's the actor's choice to move on to other projects. :weary:   I'm OK with this. You know, I'm always a sucker for a happy-ending stories. So, I don't want watching someone who's my bias killed in a drama/movie although, we say - it's fiction, it's not real. I have never cried watching sad/tragic melodramas, though. My choice is - I always want the main character to live. For instance, watching The Matrix - Keanu Reeves character there died. How shocking it is! It's definitely surprising. Many main characters die in a drama especially in a movie. Now, I can only have LMH's character dying....... BUT comes back to life - hahaha - at least, it's not the unnecessary character's death.  :GN1:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 2

On 8/19/2021 at 7:11 PM, CarolynH said:

Mini poll

Would you like to see LMH portray a villain?

1.  Yes, I would love to see him as a villain .  

2.  No, I prefer not to see LMH as a villain.

yes because what he wants is what I want. Also, I think it would be cool to see him as a villain. I’m thinking what type of villain though. Also, at this point I’m so desperate. Lol just give me a new project 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa said:

yes because what he wants is what I want. Also, I think it would be cool to see him as a villain. I’m thinking what type of villain though. Also, at this point I’m so desperate. Lol just give me a new project 

@Nikaa, sympathize with you from the bottom of my heart, as a person who has gone through a long depression. This is a very difficult and painful condition. Once upon a time, Lee Min Ho's dramas helped me to overcome my melancholy. You need emotional support now. And maybe Lee Min Ho's new job will be the "medicine" that will help you overcome despair? Hold on and believe in the best!

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1