Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

Wow, I've been away from Soompi for so long, it felt like ages, lol. Been missing yakking, fingirling and hyping our dearest LMH here but real life has been really demanding. :phew:

I've just done catching up on everything, so many updates! I remember when I first joined Soompi in August last year, there was hardly any content from LMH, only occasional social media posts, we were complaining and crying often in this thread. It's unbelievable sometimes to think about what had happened in 2021, we already have upcoming project, Leeminhofilm, magazine pictorial, interview and so many new CFs. Minoz is so spoilt nowadays! :lol:

Anyways, I just heard that Pachinko has hired an intimacy coordinator, so it's a sign that there will be 18+ scenes? I remember it was a hot debate/discussion among Minoz around here a while back, lol. 

I really can't wait for Pachinko, will we see a totally different LMH? It seems LMH is really serious when he said that his "Prince Charming" or "Prince on a White Horse" image ended with TKEM. :D

Welcome back @JoannaID  I remember we were together doing the crazy voting for almost a month last year :D   Hope you get some breaks in between your job and all to come here often.   

Chingus, I have just found on twitter a LMH game, similar to tetrix (I don't know if tetrix is known all around the world) but with Lee Min Ho pictures.

It's a bit simple but quite fun. My appreciation to the developers. :hwaiting2:

Here is the direct link https://plashspeed.top/xigua/game?id=376d3719&continueFlag=00ffd617ad84e7501846e4a997b071ed

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Sure @Min2206 we can have more polls.  If anyone wants to suggest a poll, let me know either here on the thread or PM.

Welcome back @JoannaID!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

8 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Chingus, I have just found on twitter a LMH game, similar to tetrix (I don't know if tetrix is known all around the world) but with Lee Min Ho pictures.

It's a bit simple but quite fun. My appreciation to the developers. 

Here is the direct link https://plashspeed.top/xigua/game?id=376d3719&continueFlag=00ffd617ad84e7501846e4a997b071ed

How did you convert to English?  I couldn't figure out how.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 2/6/2021 at 5:00 AM, 1ouise said:

@gpicris  Tip on filming location from @giftyminhas.  Skydance Studios.

It seems that Japan scenes will be re-created in the studio.

73de4cf2a27a66fe1c4070b2989145c93a43747a

Thank you! Went for a walk on the streets around the studios today :glasses: sunny day and the traffic was not so busy. Took a picture with one of the "ELEOS" signs for memorabilia. I'm happy. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Lee Min Ho so handsome!! I don’t get tired of saying this in every post lol 

Thank you @Nikaa94  Good to read these short, short clips of his interviews.  Do share more if you see them around, old or new

11 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Ahh, love the drama ''The Heirs''.

@backstreetboysfan, ohh................love it, too! The Heirs was a good drama but I think Park shin Hye's acting was a bit flat. The Heirs was one of the successful dramas of LMH.

Spoiler

Well, the ending was quite beautiful, every character was able to find out their own happiness, in such a good way.

That's why, for those who haven't watched this yet, I recommend that you put on this drama in your watchlist.  :blush:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

[Verification Required] Handsome Korean Actor's TOP10 Instagram Followers Rating

Who is the most popular actor of the season now? Let's find the answer to such a simple question about the number of followers on Instagram. It is important for Korean lovers to follow Instagram, which provides insight into the private lives of popular actors. Check it out if you haven't signed up for it yet! * Number of subscribers as of February 2.

No. 1 Lee Min Ho 22.42 million

3310fe5664384e3a9599efdbab515247.jpeg?s=

The Korean handsome actor, number 1 on Instagram followers, is ... Lee Min Ho!
Born June 22, 1987, now 33 years old.

In the 2009 Korean drama Boys Over Flowers, he played the role of Tsukasa Domoji and became famous.

After that, he appeared in the films "Heirs - Those Who Try to Wear the Crown, Bear the Weight" and "The Legend of the Blue Sea."

The latest work, The King: Eternal Monarch, is currently available on Netflix.

Lee Min Ho's Instagram has a lot of pictures of his dog Choco! !!
You can see how gentle it is, as if you were in contact with her.

https://kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/62439.html

Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, Cha Eun Woo, Hwang In Yup, and more are the most popular Korean heartthrobs on Instagram.

K-drama hype is just around the corner, as are these famous Korean actors stealing the hearts of many. It could be their drama or any day they loved to share with thousands and millions of people around the world! 

00-li-min-kho-samyj-populyarnyj-v-soczse

After playing different characters and proving his versatility on the small screen, "King: Eternal Monarch" star Lee Min Ho has become one of the most popular Korean actors on Instagram with 22.2 million followers. He is active on social media these days, sharing some behind-the-scenes photos of his projects and a look at a recently uploaded video on his personal YouTube channel.

Translation from spanish google

https://pandrama.net/news/2021/02/lee-min-ho-kim-soo-hyun-cha-eun-woo-hwang-in-yeop-y-mas-son-los-heartthrobs-coreanos-mas-seguidos-en-instagram/

• Like 3

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, ohh................love it, too! The Heirs was a good drama but I think Park shin Hye's acting was a bit flat. The Heirs was one of the successful dramas of LMH.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, the ending was quite beautiful, every character was able to find out their own happiness, in such a good way.

Good, Oh okay I get that. Yeah that is amazing!:)

• Like 1