Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@syntyche I think that the grandma is darling!  While I think LMH looks cute in that photo, I wonder, if their reactions would be different if they say if with his bangs up?  He looks very different and older with his bangs up, not so boy band looking, but an elegant classy man.  And grandma's right, not a thing wrong with him--too bad she didn't see his long legs!:D

• Like 5

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@syntyche I think that the grandma is darling!  While I think LMH looks cute in that photo, I wonder, if their reactions would be different if they say if with his bangs up?  He looks very different and older with his bangs up, not so boy band looking, but an elegant classy man.  And grandma's right, not a thing wrong with him--too bad she didn't see his long legs!:D

Hi CarolynH I couldn't agree with you more - Bangs usually make people look younger, that's why, I always prefer him to have soft bangs. For me, he always looks best with this. :lol:

45 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180529 on duty :

His scar at the eyebrow can be seen very clearly in this picture :  :(

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1frrwfl4vkrj20g00sggnj.jpg

ed70e4dcgy1frrwng4r7lj20yi1kj7wi.jpg

ed70e4dcgy1frrwnakj21j20yb1ghu0x.jpg

ed70e4dcgy1frrwniqjsgj20qo0qogqn.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Sorry, but I didn't know how he got this scar, huh? :(

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Sorry, but I didn't know how he got this scar, huh? :(

And have you found his scar at his right cheek ? Both of them should be because of his car accident in 20 years old. 
So don't know why many people outside SK said he had cosmetic surgery ? If so, he could remove those scars first.
After BOF, all Korean paparazzi searched the evidence that he had done something in his face, but they didn't find anything.  :lol:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

And have you found his scar at his right cheek ? Both of them should be because of his car accident in 20 years old. 
So don't know why many people outside SK said he had cosmetic surgery ? If so, he could remove those scars first.
After BOF, all Korean paparazzi searched the evidence that he had done something in his face, but they didn't find anything.  :lol:

gtLmh, ye, I saw his scar on the face (cheek) & right you are those scars are may be due to his previous car accident. I couldn't agree with everything you said. :tongue:

• Like 3

Yes, noticed the photo of his bruised hand. Loved LMH's expression, his eyes wide with horror at what his father did. His eyes looks so large and beautiful and also when he confronted his father. His eyes round when he told his dad, I am willing to die to stop you. I just like the way LMH fights in CH, so lithe, athletic, smooth, can't get enough of his awesome kicks.

Spoiler

I think, YS thinks that being harsh and rude to Nana will make her hate him like before, little does he realize that Nana has figured out that he is City Hunter and realizes what he did to save her and help her in so many ways even though she was the one who shot him. Finally he takwondo's her and said he learnt. Ha! Ha! He is also harsh with his mom, stay in the hospital instead of inconveniencing others when she keeps fainting. His words and behavior are brutal to the two women that he loves.

I liked the part at the hospital when he was giving his blood. When the prosecutor came, YS quipped that people might think the prosecutor has a thing for him, take a number he has a long line of people waiting for him.When prosecutor said he wanted his blood, oh so he is vampire,   Sure go ahead take a sample. I have nothing to hide. So cool and nonchalant, when he said "ah", the look on YS's face is so cheeky, nice job LMH. YS sneaking into the hospital as a dead person and getting out of the mortuary, jumping from window to window (lots of Adrenalin here) then substituting his blood at the forensics office is just pure bravado, and chuzpah, Young Joo is also very sharp and feeling that someone is outside the window, YS avoided being caught just in time. The cat and mouse game as they go down the stairs, nail biting, suddenly Nana pulls him in a empty room. I like YS suit and tight fitting grey shirt, looks very suave.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I've always wondered about the reason behind his eyebrow scar(I may sound weird but I like it and very much appreciate it when during photoshoots his makeup artist leaves it untouched and doesn't hide it), if Minho ever gave his fans a chance to have a Q&A session with him I'd ask him that question :tongue: and I don't think it's because of his car accident because he still had it during Secret Campus which he filmed before he got into the accident

On 5/26/2018 at 2:32 PM, alovebof said:

I update 3 weeks 

I'll do the last one now and the first 2 a bit later when I get more free time

I was here, I AM HERE

Date 2018. 05. 09 17: 01: 00 Hit 337

Tomorrow is Minho’s 12th debut anniversary!

It’s been 12 years already! All the times spent together with Minho are flashing across my mind

Fanmeetings, concerts, events that I spent together with Minho...

Although there are many happy and unforgettable memories, the most memorable one was when I met Minho during my Paris trip a few years ago

I had made a resolution to make sure to travel overseas at least once year. To keep my resolution my first overseas trip was to Paris, France and I met Minho there! 

It’s something I couldn’t imagine happening even in my dreams!

At that time Minho was working hard on some shooting, I couldn’t come close and was looking at him from a distance

Later on when the announcement was made about HERE I was like ‘wow!!’ I was so happy

The end of twenties,

filled with the natural look of an actor and a 29yrs old young man Lee Minho,

don't you really like the genuine essays which show the traces of 29yrs old Minho?

therefore, HERE photobook is my adored item and remains as a special memory!!

I think you too my friends have moments like these

A rare item related to minho or if you have your own special memory

How about you share it with us?

[Manager Cho's PICK is back]

I'd like to give HERE photobook as a gift to 5 among those who'd share their memories!

And the person(only 1) who writes the Best of Best will also have a polaroid of Minho which Manager Cho personally took during her Paris trip! ^_^vV

201805091610312084432021.jpg&key=79ad71a

till next week, let's share lots and lots of good memories!

I'll be waiting:) 

the winners have been chosen and some of them shared the gifts they've received which is mainly the photobook, but since only 1 lucky minoz gets to have Minho's polaroid and we have 3 official minoz sites, a Korean minoz shared it on DC and a Japanese minoz shared it on IG (the Chinese minoz is the only one left :tongue:)

from Minoz Korea

tvtMOU5.jpg

Minho's smile looks so lovely

hLAP4zw.jpg

from Minoz Japan

Q2YgrMw.jpg

x6alpU1.jpg

Spoiler

:wub:

ns27LdZ.jpg

Cr. DC and kookiyo2000

a similar event was held btw on the officialminoz page on facebook but a polaroid wasn't included in the prize, it was only the photobook

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

I've always wondered about the reason behind his eyebrow scar(I may sound weird but I like it and very much appreciate it when during photoshoots his makeup artist leaves it untouched and doesn't hide it), if Minho ever gave his fans a chance to have a Q&A session with him I'd ask him that question :tongue: and I don't think it's because of his car accident because he still had it during Secret Campus which he filmed before he got into the accident

Oh really ? I have not watched Secret Campus, so I didn't know he already had that scar then.   :(

3 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

the winners have been chosen and some of them shared the gifts they've received which is mainly the photobook, but since only 1 lucky minoz gets to have Minho's polaroid and we have 3 official minoz sites, a Korean minoz shared it on DC and a Japanese minoz shared it on IG (the Chinese minoz is the only one left :tongue:)

The lucky C-minoz is here :

0065tSR2gy1frsk2f02l3j32c03404ow.jpg

0065tSR2gy1frsk2pmcszj33402c0b2a.jpg

0065tSR2gy1frsk2rw0p8j319m1a7gxu.jpg

Cr. 唯飯leeminho

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

I'm curious as well!  Maybe long-time Minoz have the answer.

LMH in Secret Campus:

tumblr_p9i6ksNIDe1w2zf0ho5_r1_400.jpg

@Latifah_  I'm weird like you, except that I always appreciate it when his ear isn't photoshopped.  :lol:

This is one of my favorite photos:

They left the eyebrow scar, but to my dismay, his ear has been "fixed."

tumblr_p9i6ksNIDe1w2zf0ho2_540.jpg

This one shows no scars (too perfect), but the ear bump is there:

tumblr_p9i6ksNIDe1w2zf0ho3_540.jpg

I'm happy there are sooooooooo many different photos to enjoy.

Okay, one more analysis ...  It looks like he lightened his hair, right?

Spoiler

e3970d78gy1frrwfkev3xj20g00sgjt4.jpg&key

cr. logo

• Like 6

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

@Latifah_  I'm weird like you, except that I always appreciate it when his ear isn't photoshopped.  :lol:

This is one of my favorite photos:

They left the eyebrow scar, but to my dismay, his ear has been "fixed."

I'm happy there are sooooooooo many different photos to enjoy.

Okay, one more analysis ...  It looks like he lightened his hair, right?

omg I've never noticed that even his ear has been photoshopped before @@ that's too much

the shape of his ear looks cute tbh they should just leave it as is 

speaking about these 'edits', I think the body part that often undergoes the heaviest retouches is his inner ankle

whenever Minho reveals it wearing no-socks or short pants my eyes automatically go there and most of the time it looks smooth with no scars nothing, I really wish if they just leave it too together with the things we mentioned already.. they make Minho who he is and they're beautiful

this is one of my favorite Minho photoshoots, makeup and photoshop are both done nicely (his ankle scar isn't hidden)

xnHKWzN.jpg

and yes! I thought he dyed his hair to a lighter shade too, with the combination of orange he looked absolutely lovely today xD

Spoiler

DeX4C8YVMAE1XAU.jpg

• Like 6

@gtLmh0622 you should watch secret campus!  It’s not your typical high school drama.  The themes are more mature.  Sure LMH isn’t the star but he’s in enough scenes to make it watchable.   There are some cute scenes with PBY too.   I think @CalliePwould agree with me.  The drama I haven’t watched is mackerel run.  I tried but can’t get past the 2nd episode. 

I’m with you latifah and 1ouise.  His imperfections make him perfect!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622 you should watch secret campus!  It’s not your typical high school drama.  The themes are more mature.  Sure LMH isn’t the star but he’s in enough scenes to make it watchable.   There are some cute scenes with PBY too.   I think @CalliePwould agree with me.  The drama I haven’t watched is mackerel run.  I tried but can’t get past the 2nd episode. 

I’m with you latifah and 1ouise.  His imperfections make him perfect!

yes @gtLmh0622

try watching secret campus, young LMH.

@CarolynHI did like Mackeral run. It has many silly stuff, courtesy of the director but the story line had potential, LMH was pretty wacky and funny and Moon Chae Won was likeable. It is just 8 episodes. In this drama, he is totally poor and wears slippers many a time. Oh yes, Park Bo Young is in that drama too as well as in Secret Campus. Your grandma video. She liked Soong Jung Ki's smile because LMH was not smiling in that photo. If she saw LMH's smile, she would be blown away. :D

Me too, I like that I can see his scar along his eyebrows, perfect imperfections :tongue:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

omg I've never noticed that even his ear has been photoshopped before @@ that's too much

the shape of his ear looks cute tbh they should just leave it as is 

speaking about these 'edits', I think the body part that often undergoes the heaviest retouches is his inner ankle

whenever Minho reveals it wearing no-socks or short pants my eyes automatically go there and most of the time it looks smooth with no scars nothing, I really wish if they just leave it too together with the things we mentioned already.. they make Minho who he is and they're beautiful

this is one of my favorite Minho photoshoots, makeup and photoshop are both done nicely (his ankle scar isn't hidden)

and yes! I thought he dyed his hair to a lighter shade too, with the combination of orange he looked absolutely lovely today xD

Reveal hidden contents

DeX4C8YVMAE1XAU.jpg

Hi Latifah,  really? His ear has been photoshopped? Why did they have to do this, LMH has no ugly ears..... Has it been shrunk in size? Well, editing images has become somewhat of a trend with celebrities, ... Despite the push for magazines to drop photoshop and stop airbrushing the photographs of any celebrities that fill their pages, more than half of them are editing their own images before putting them online.  What I know is stomachs and skin are among the most commonly edited features, while some just want to look slimmer all over. There are those that are so heavily edited that it's a not a realistic representation of them anymore. Being a celebrity there is pressure to be slim, with clear skin, have a perfect facial structure, and just be traditionally beautiful & handsome. I do agree with you - The reason why LMH's scars (cheek, eyebrow & ankle) are there & untouched is because I guess for him they tell stories and show what he have survived. It's because they show all that he’s been through and who he is. There is always new treatments coming out and there may be one that can lessen the appearance of scars if he wants to go that far. But, I can see that he's confident carrying those scars.  Now when I see these scars, I am overwhelmed because I am so thankful that he lived. :lol:

• Like 3

On the grandma video, they only looked at one photo of each actor. And they haven't seen yet a drama of some of the actors. If they saw LMH's (or, yes, CarolynH, even just a photo of him with his bangs up), they probably would have changed their minds. :D

Latifah and gtlmh0622, thanks for sharing the polaroids of the lucky Minoz. I appreciate that his management is having such promos to fans, despite his hiatus.

It sure looks like he dyed his hair. His orange shirt even highlights it. This recent look of his is quite new to our eyes, since for his past MS year, our bb has been fond of wearing grays and blacks and whites. :D He sure looks good in anything he wears, but it wouldn't hurt if, once in a while, he treats our eyes with something nice like wearing a bright orange shirt. :D

In his close-up photos, I'm fond of checking out that small bump in his outer left ear, including that depressed scar on his left cheek. Despite these imperfections, if I'm not mistaken, he still chooses his left side as his best side. And yes, he could have these fixed, but chose not to. I'd like to believe he embraces such imperfections because they signify who he is and what he has gone through. For most, he is a star with impeccable looks, but such imperfections make him human, who is so much more beyond the looks.

bpKCyAf.jpg

• Like 4