Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Spoiler
On 3/4/2018 at 8:43 AM, 1ouise said:

The heads-on-shoulders scene was sooo enchanting to me because that was the first time I'd ever seen that.  (My life is not romantic enough I guess.)

I agree, I may have also seen that for the first time, and I think it's fascinating.

On 3/4/2018 at 2:47 AM, CarolynH said:

Thank you @syntyche for your recap and comments!  I'm glad that you're enjoying this drama.  At the end of the rewatch, I'd like to know how you rank his dramas.  I guess we can all chime in--where the drama ranks and his performance in the drama.  Even though I didn't care for a drama, I still may rank his performance among his best.  I may rethink it rewatching the dramas.  

I was actually thinking the other day of my ranking of his dramas that I've watched so far. LOTBS is still on top. :) I would need to watch all of it to come up with my final ranking.

21 hours ago, CallieP said:

1louise said for dramas, I would like to see LMH play someone not rich, not perfect, not privileged, not a genius, maybe just ordinary but still heroic. I agree with that something like GB but not a gangster.

He said in an interview once that he likes thrillers with twists. I like to see him in such projects, whether kdrama or movie.

• Like 6

Instagram Update 22.01.2017

아빠가 만들어서 보게된 푸른바다의전설에 나오는 이민호삼촌한테 푹빠진 서하 내일 강원도에서 마지막촬영이라 급하게 서하만데리고 셋트장에 가서 만나고 왔다 전지현언니는 야외촬영이라 사진못찍었지만 신원호삼촌도 좋아하는데 만나고 좋겠네~ 예전엔 촬영장 데리고가면 울어서 안데리고 갔는데 다컸다..민서하^^ 이제 자주 가겠군.. #딸바보아빠#바쁜데 약속지키는#멋진아빠#멋짐#이민호#푸른바다의전설#신원호#세트장

https://www.instagram.com/eunji7271/

16122950_1824292457783519_38509781140876

• Like 5

On 3/1/2018 at 8:16 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, what you understood is just same as the meaning of the reporter.
Is there still a ban on K-pop/ drama in China ? I think so. I don't think the ban has not been existed any more, maybe just a little different degrees. 

I just found this :  https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/10-idols-will-finish-military-service-soon/

10. Lee Min Ho – February 8, 2019

_t39NXCUCvJlXd9p4mT2M4hj4wlwZuUmNoAEFw51

Do you feel better ? Hope this will be true.   :tongue:

yes it makes me feel better at least I know when he is coming back buu huuu still a long way to go!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alovebof said:

Instagram Update 22.01.2017

아빠가 만들어서 보게된 푸른바다의전설에 나오는 이민호삼촌한테 푹빠진 서하 내일 강원도에서 마지막촬영이라 급하게 서하만데리고 셋트장에 가서 만나고 왔다 전지현언니는 야외촬영이라 사진못찍었지만 신원호삼촌도 좋아하는데 만나고 좋겠네~ 예전엔 촬영장 데리고가면 울어서 안데리고 갔는데 다컸다..민서하^^ 이제 자주 가겠군.. #딸바보아빠#바쁜데 약속지키는#멋진아빠#멋짐#이민호#푸른바다의전설#신원호#세트장

https://www.instagram.com/eunji7271/

Hi alovebof, thanks for sharing the picture. Ohhh............was this during the last day filming of the drama, LOTBS? Lucky this kid that she was able to see LMH up close & very personal. :lol: She's lovable.

20180306 Official Minoz FB updated :

March when the sunny sky and showery spring rain are about to come.

March when all things wake up.
March when the flowers are ready to wear colorful clothes.

The long-awaited spring is coming.

28577582_2014542381919983_83525981008371

• Like 5

http://m.sports.naver.com/kbaseball/news/read.nhn?oid=144&aid=0000540603

In the interview of Taiwanese baseball player Wei-Chung Wang (he's playing baseball in South Korea - NC Dinos), he mentioned that he watched many K-dramas and K-movies when he played baseball in USA, so he may speak a little Korean. And he watched several Lee Min Ho's drama, especially "The Heirs", he mentioned this drama at least twice.

He called this guy ↓↓ "Kim Tan" when he just walked through, becase this guy's name is same as Lee Min Ho.   :wink:

He said : "I did not know there was a  이민호 in our team until my interpreter told me. Very envy him having this good name !!!"   :D

Spoiler

006eA78Fly1fp2wn1rc9xj30qo0igq49.jpg

• Like 5

On 3/4/2018 at 5:25 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

And according to a Weibo account yesterday, Lee Min Ho is the most discussed actor in DC public (not LMH Gallery). Not only those hot dramas on aired, but also those dramas on waiting list, many non LMH fans (maybe LMH's drama fans but not Minoz) said : "It would be better if this main actor was LMH." And many people discussed why LMH is better than others.   :tongue: 
(K-Minoz are low profile as LMH, they rarely talked in DC public.)

What is DC public and why does K- minoz not comment there?

@CarolynH,  Apparently, ICE has more videos that she has subbed and will be posting them in YouTube.  Can someone post a link?

I would like him doing a thriller with twists too. A kdrama would be great.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180307 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7e868a0fgy1fp3zfyjow4j20yi1pchdy.jpg

7e868a0fgy1fp3zg3xfooj20yi1pc7wo.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, wahhhh....................it's been quite a while that I haven't seen his pictures on-duty. Thanks dear for sharing them again here. :lol::heart:

15 hours ago, syntyche said:

He's baaack!!! :blush::heart: So nice to see him again!

ct: minoz_moonshine IG

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the clip. When was this, yesterday? The fans were a little bit far from him here.....They only could wave.....:lol:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the clip. When was this, yesterday? The fans were a little bit far from him here.....They only could wave.....:lol:

Hi @willenette, this is Tuesday's clip, his first day of return to work since Feb 13, I think. The fans could only see him from the other side of the street. But this Wednesday, fans were already approaching him, just like before.

When he's leaving from work this Wednesday, a truck suddenly blocked the Minoz's view of him from across the street. But he waited for the truck to pass by so he could wave at the Minoz waiting for him. :blush:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

Hi @willenette, this is Tuesday's clip, his first day of return to work since Feb 13, I think. The fans could only see him from the other side of the street. But this Wednesday, fans were already approaching him, just like before.

When he's leaving from work this Wednesday, a truck suddenly blocked the Minoz's view of him from across the street. But he waited for the truck to pass by so he could wave at the Minoz waiting for him. :blush:

Hi syntyche, thanks for the reply. 1st day of work since Feb 13? No wonder I haven't seen his duty pictures for quite a while - Sorry, but just curious - why was he on-vacation for that long , huh? Also, thanks for sharing MORE clips. We can see from the clip here that LMH is really so kind & warm towards his fans - as what you said - he waited for the truck to pass by so he could greet his fans at least by waving to them. When he could get inside his car preparing to leave.....This is the reason why I really adore this man! He's good! He cares for his fans. :lol:

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180308 on duty :

cr lmh_kai

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I'm really happy that we're starting to see him on-duty again. :lol:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, syntyche said:
Hi @willenette, we're not really sure why he didn't go to work to Suseo in the recent weeks, but some say that he took some class.
Yes, he knows that a simple wave means a lot to Minoz, so he's sweet enough to make an effort to do just that.
:)

Hi syntyche, ohhh.........class? He's may be studying an English language.....Most of the celebrities who are on MS are grabbing this opportunity since they have more time to learn English..... Or might be related to military thing.....Thanks for sharing the clips. :lol:

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20180309 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

a37a1a9bgy1fp69fxsizhj20yi1pcnpd.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fp69g4empxj20yi1pcx6p.jpg

a37a1a9bgy1fp69fd89bfj20yi1pcb2c.jpg

e3970d78gy1fp696uq1gij20rj0rj4my.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :lol:

• Like 2

Because of the news of "another actor and the ex-gf". Lee Min Ho was topped the search list on Weibo. Even when "another actor and the ex-gf" already dropped out from top 10, he still stands on Top 1.    moren_yunbei_org.pngmoren_yunbei_org.png

df164e43gy1fp6ecp3b3gj20qo1bgtcp.jpg

0067m8N9ly1fp6fn18w5sj30qo1lrgrk.jpg

0067m8N9ly1fp6gl6cowvj30qo1lr44e.jpg

cr 镐镐婕妤 / 米米米米mi大米

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

20180309 Lee Min Ho's Line accounts and Minoz FB updated :

The Paralympics, which has been held in 30 years in Korea,
will start from 9 March 2018 and light up the excitement of Pyeongchang Olmpics.

Please do not stop enjoying the passion and touching moments!

28783405_2017602748280613_18279760486884

• Like 8