Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170904 on duty, more and more fans are there !!!  :o

Cr. Minoz--美美 via Woodalchis Minoz FB

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip. I couldn't agree with you more - I wish you all the best, LMH! Stay healthy & we will wait for you! :tongue:

• Like 2

BOYS Over FLOWERS episode 16- my comments....

You know that GJP will always treasure the birthday gift from Jandi.  It's not the typical expensive present that he is accustomed to receiving but one that is more heart felt:heart:.   yeah, I felt  bad watching Ji Hoo eating pancakes himself.  Back at Shin Hwa, Jae Kyung arrives.  She reminds me of GJP's sister, that's why I like her and think she's a good match. I don't find her voice annoying at all unlike some people.   Jandi can't help but to like her because she's fun to be around.  It's sad watching Jandi wistfully telling Jae Kyung about GJP.  I hate that Jandi's family is mourning jandi's loss of GJP, not for her, but for financial reasons.  I think GJP is a little mean to Jae Kyung when the latter doesn't know about Jandi and GJP.  Lol, I love that Jae Kyung wore out Yi    Jung And Woo Bin.  I like that woo bin had some time to be the cool guy- if only for a couple of minutes.  Oh so cute Jandi and GJP spying on Yi JUng and Ga Eul - definitely inconspicuous lol. Oh yeah, no one would notice Jandi trying to climb the Wall, just like Kim tan trying to blend into the wall in Heirs.

oh, oh President Kang arrives.  It's horrible that his mother slaps him in the face.  No who he refers to his so called mothe r a witch.  You can feel the frustration when GJP is forced to call Ji Hoo when he is taken forcibly from the hotel.  The next day GJP ignores Jandi again probably forced by his mother.  

Next week @syntychehosts episode 17! Can you believe 17 (actually 18 )weeks has passed?

gosh, isn't he hot (heat hot- not the other kind of hot lol) in that sweatshirt?

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170905 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

7546a92dgy1fj8djndsqbj20qo1bfdm2.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. I'm seeing he's holding again (2) mobile phones. :tongue:

8 hours ago, Myhun said:

His sweatshirt today also gift from fans :heart:

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing this info - NICE sweatshirt there, huh? I guess this brand is from Amsterdam. :tongue:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Wearing fans' gifts again from top to shoes.   :tongue:

From Thai-Minoz GET_MINHO :

From Rubylasmy :

And from Minoz_banana :

cr Logo/owner

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Wahhh................everything he wears nowadays are all sponsored by fans - hahaha - That shoes is NICE. I just can't read what brand is that.....That jacket, Massimo Giorgetti is COOL, too - It looks modern. I hope this brand will expand fast since I consider it a small brand yet although there are stores worldwide! Milan is in charge of the distribution since it's based there. So, it's an Italian brand.  MSGM are the initials of the (4) people associated to this brand. Initially they were four, and then they were down to two. And now, there's only (1). :tongue: Good that everything fits on him - the fans know his size : shoe size, waist size & the clothes size.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Other gifts to Minho from Minoz_banana, HJJ/KDR Fridge Magnets and an album of her drawings , sooooooo cute !!

cr Logo

gtLmh, wow...............this is COOL & NICE! Lots of fridge magnets for LMH to use, huh? I'm sure he'll appreciate this. Thanks for sharing this. :tongue:

6 hours ago, Myhun said:

20170905 on duty

off duty

cr as tagged

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing this clip during on/off duty yesterday. LMH has collected more stuff again from the fans. :tongue:

9 hours ago, Myhun said:

20170905 off duty

cr as tagged

*** Also, thanks for sharing MORE. I can see (3) ajummas there, huh? I can see that LMH smiled brightly at them. They also gave some stuff to him. :tongue: