Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170811 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

006HJL9Lgy1fifgb6uhwoj30k00zk7wh.jpg

006HJL9Lgy1fifgaz1n1nj30k00zknm1.jpg

cr Logo/tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. That's NICE sexy back, huh? But, I wonder what was that in his back, was that just wrinkled or I can see somewhat a "string/tie" in his back or is it just me? :tongue:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tshering12 said:

i saw the video about a fan who threw a stone at lmh. i mean how can they do that, if you call yourself a lmh fan. i was so pissed looking at the video

Hi tshering, I don't think she/he's a fan.....If she/he is, then she's a dangerous fan. She's crazy. ^_^

• Like 1

In the episode for this week there were few scenes with LMH. The first time GJP saw JD and turned away, I thought that was really excellent acting, the look on his face is so inscrutable. So Ji Hoo's grandpa came on the scene and recognized Ji Hoo. I like that the 3 musketeers are there to rescue JD every time. Ji Hoo is her guardian angel, he is there every time she needs help. Like selling all the food. The F4 or what is left of them can bring in the crowds just by their presence. The F3 I think was quietly watching over JD maybe realizing that she might need help which she did. The trip has not been good. Her stuff was almost stolen twice but the F3 was there. Ji Hoo also helped her with her shoulder problem and helped her get closure with her swimming. The first time I saw BOF, I was rooting for Ji Hoo and not GJP because of all these kind things he did. He is really her guardian angel knowing when to turn up and when to disappear. Sweet....

• Like 7

New LMH fan here (became a fan because of Dam Ryeong, haha), so it's my first time to watch BOF with you guys. I actually watched the Taiwanese version, Meteor Garden, years ago, and I was in Hua Ze Lei's (Ji Hoo) camp then. I like that he's doing all those kind things to her, and is always there when she needs it. But for BOF, I've switched camps. Haha. It's a joy to watch all of GJP's facial expressions. Even if I don't read the subtitles, I would know the emotion of the scene just by looking at GJP's face...GJP's handsome face. :D I've forgotten the details of the drama, since it's been years since I last watched Meteor Garden, so it's fun to rediscover the story of Jandi and the F4 with you chingus. I'm looking forward to watching all of the other LMH kdramas with you (although once in a while I would fight the urge to binge-watch his dramas. Haha)

• Like 9

My thoughts on BOF episode 13:

This episode moves the story along plot-wise (manga-wise), but aside from the shock of Gu Jun-pyo’s cold reaction to Jan-di, I found it a bit boring. 

I agree with Javabeans (cr. Dramabeans):

“I think this episode suffered from a lack of Lee Min-ho. And no, I don’t mean that in a fanservicey way; it’s that, without him on screen for most of the episode, it really became evident just how much of the intensity and conflict derives from Jun-pyo. Without him, this episode seemed to meander at points — and then Jun-pyo came onscreen for a few seconds and stuff got intense and interesting again.”

We didn’t see him until past the half-way mark, and then only a few times for a few minutes, but those minutes—and GJP’s looks and reactions—were the most riveting parts of the episode.

tumblr_oujwt6Z93K1w2zf0ho2_540.png

Whatever happened to the star and the moon?

“I’ll come back soon.
Stay there, and wait for me.
I love you, Geum Jan-di."

And really, six months and not a word?  Should we just go ahead and suspect Mama Kang?  It's easy to see that GJP doesn’t look very happy.

I would say my favorite part is when Mr. Jung sees Jan-di and asks Jun-pyo what to do.  Yay!  Thanks for quietly and warmly noticing.

tumblr_oujwt6Z93K1w2zf0ho3_540.png

With the lack of GJP, I did enjoy the development of the relationship between Yi-jung and Ga-eul.  (I actually like Ga-eul better than Jan-di.)

Full recap at:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/02/boys-before-flowers-episode-13/

6 hours ago, syntyche said:

I'm looking forward to watching all of the other LMH kdramas with you (although once in a while I would fight the urge to binge-watch his dramas. Haha)

Welcome @syntyche!  I agree, sometimes I find it very hard to watch only 1 episode per week!

tumblr_oumh2uCdQj1w2zf0ho1_500.jpg

cr. owner

• Like 7

I found one interest thing that so many people had watched BOF Taiwanese version, Meteor Garden, but I (am from Taiwan) have never watched it before.  :D

After I have watched all other LMH dramas except BOF (I've read so many comments about disliking his curly hair), it was this scene made me surprised - he was still so handsome with curly hair.  :tongue:

tumblr_oujwt6Z93K1w2zf0ho2_540.png&key=b

• Like 11