Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

where are you watching DMZ eng sub?

OndemandKorea.com.  Sorry I couldn't paste the link.  I had to activate the English sub by clicking on the typewriter (?) icon at the bottom.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

OndemandKorea.com.  Sorry I couldn't paste the link.  I had to activate the English sub by clicking on the typewriter (?) icon at the bottom.

@CarolynH Haha don't think that's a "typewriter" but a "speech" balloon :lol:

@leeminhosny Enjoy it >>> http://www.ondemandkorea.com/dmz-the-wild-e20170626.html

• Like 3

chingus, have anyone had a difficulty logging in before? @adamfever has been getting this error and I don't know how would this problem be solved

Emoab2N.png

she tried to clear cache but still it didn't work, it's really frustrating :( does anyone know how to fix this?

On 6/28/2017 at 10:19 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho - 2048 Custom :  https://2048.malash.net/82ddf39d3283dbc9?lang=en_US

If you play to see above picture, you are very good at this game.    :D:D:D

cr as tagged

the game is addicting XD but no matter how many times I played I didn't get to see that picture, guess you have to be a pro lol

if anyone has played this, let's compare our best scores :tongue: 

f9PxtxA.png

• Like 7

I've binge-watched all of the episodes of DMZ The Wild with subtitles and I have fallen in love with it. now that I was understanding what was going on I found myself really into it and not looking for when would Lee Minho appear anymore :D it was really interesting and I got to learn a lot of things. I loved sea otters the most, they're really cute and how one steals others' food and runs with it, and the duck mom stealing woodpecker's house to raise her cute little duckies.. although it's unfair how each one's hardwork was being stolen but it was fun to watch. oh and badgers really surprised me with how elaborate their underground homes are, I actually didn't know of an animal called badger before watching this documentary I realized I'm lacking a lot in general knowledge.. 

there were lots of heartbreaking scenes as well, sometimes it felt like I was watching a drama and not a documentary

Spoiler

how the little birdie was constantly being attacked totally broke my heart, it was shocking to know that adult birds attack babies of their same kind! evil black-tailed gulls only care about their own babies, and others can just die they won't care

p0vj56r.png

the baby in the above picture really made me worry if it could survive, they've shown that it grew up well with the scars on the back of its head still there .. I was so happy to see this I almost teared up 

J4vphBN.png

the last episode focused more on the tension between the 2 Koreas and I absolutely loved it. how close our boy was to North Korea and was able to clearly see the beginning of one of N.Korea's biggest mountains and hear their broadcasts towards S.Korea, said it was his first time .. I'm sure this will always stay with him as an unforgettable experience. he also had to learn a lot not just us, I'm really grateful that he chose to be in this documentary it's so beautiful and perfect showing DMZ's each and every side even a brief history on the Korean war and it's amazing how they've presented all of that in a fun way, their hardwork of 1 year and a half really paid off ❤︎

@leeminhosny you don't need to live in the US to watch it if you have VPN

• Like 9

we've seen Lee Min Ho as a presenter and I can't wait to see what our presenter was doing behind the scenes, I'm sure he was sprinkling happiness and cuteness all over the place xD

1N0pBNo.jpg

at the end of the last episode they've showed some random bts, here one of the staff members got injured and Minho was talking with him "did they hit you with their beaks" and then Minho continued "tomorrow with oil(?)..." they didn't show the full convo and I'm curious to know what was he going to say, you see the suspense? didn't I mention it sometimes feel like watching a drama? :tongue: I have to wait till the 15th to find out *sigh*

C5FVboB.jpg

then we have this, Minho casually sitting down and filling tofu pockets with rice, making rice balls.. I'd say rather than making them he's actually eating them lol it's really "Minho The Wild"

q1PSLMa.jpg

press press... and straight into his mouth it goes xD 

17jLsQG.gif

gif cr. 전서리

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

chingus, have anyone had a difficulty logging in before? @adamfever has been getting this error and I don't know how would this problem be solved

Emoab2N.png

she tried to clear cache but still it didn't work, it's really frustrating :( does anyone know how to fix this?

the game is addicting XD but no matter how many times I played I didn't get to see that picture, guess you have to be a pro lol

if anyone has played this, let's compare our best scores :tongue: 

She can sign up a new account and see if it works.
Didn't she sign in even use different browsers like IE, Google, Firefox ?

By the way, that 2048 custom game, don't know what score getting to show that picture. I only played to around 6000.  :mellow:

July 1 is the anniversary of Bounty Hunters premiered.

a85aad37gy1fh3msd84goj22v21ok7m3.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 6

Sorry for the super long post.  I started my comments on episode 7, so I had to paste Moonrain's recap above my comments.  

BOYS OVER FLOWERS EPISODE 7 RECAP---by Moonrain--thank you @moonrain!

* Episode 7 aired on January 26, 2009 with a nationwide rating of 18.1% (AGB Nielsen)

** The ever gorgeous Kim Hyun-Joo makes her first appearance as Minho's Noona

This episode begins with Jandi looking for Junpyo at school after their fallout involving Jihoo. She finally sees him as he was about to leave but Junpyo just stares and went straight for his chauffeured-driven car. Jandi chases (or rather flew) in her E.T. bike and ends up at Junpyo's mansion even before Junpyo does!!! 

Jandi has something to say but Junpyo doesnt want to hear any of it. So the chasing game resumes until Junpyo managed to drive off in his car leaving Jandi on the driveway. Just then, a white ferrari screeches to a halt next to Jandi and a beautiful woman tells her to get in. They chase Junpyo until the ferrari blocks him leaving him no choice but to stop. 

Junpyo charges but the woman grabs a stick, cartwheeled and backflipped (LOL) towards Junpyo and beats the sh** out of him. Junpyo yells for her to stop and calls her noona! She reminds him not to treat women that way and apologizes to Jandi for having an immature brother. She then invites Jandi back to their house to explain everything to her, while Junpyo is whining at the back that Jandi is banned from their house.

Then cut to the scene of Jandi having dinner with Noona and the two F4 boys minus Jihoo. Junpyo refuses to join and ends up with a stomachache. Noona has apparently been filled in on the details and asks the two boys if they agree with Jun Pyo on Jihoo being kicked out from the group. Both don’t heartedly agree. Then Noona sends Jandi home. Noona is being nice to Jandi and Jandi wonders why.

Jihoo and Junpyo meet at a movie theatre. Jihoo’s intent is to apologize but he mentions Jandi, which got Junpyo riled up again, making him storm out of the theatre.

The next day, Junpyo is at the Principal’s office coercing him to expel Jihoo and Jandi but Noona butts in and grabs Junpyo by the ear, and told the other three F4 and Jandi to follow her.

They are at the mansion and Noona is proposing a sports competition of three categories (chosen randomly by Junpyo, Jihoo and Jandi). If Junpyo wins, he can go ahead with his plan. And if Jihoo wins, he and Jandi wont be expelled from school and the group.

A reluctant Junpyo picks first: and got horseback riding (which is Jihoo’s forte).  After a few days of heavy training (atleast for Junpyo), race day came. Jihoo is leading the race so Junpyo stirs away from the safe trail and went to the shorter but dangerous trail. He wins eventually but it came at a price. His horse has suffered and wont be able to race ever again.

Jihoo chooses the second competition: car racing, in which Junpyo is expected to win as Jihoo has a phobia of driving due to a car accident when he was little that killed his parents. But Jihoo has an ace in his pocket. He found a way to disrupt Junpyo’s concentration, which eventually led to him winning the race.

The third competition is swimming, which was picked by Jandi. Junpyo refuses and says that he’s not competing. But noona says that if he forfeits then Jihoo will win. So Yijung, one of the f4 boys volunteered to take Junpyo’s place. Noona accepts of everybody agrees. Now Jandi also volunteers to swim on Jihoo’s behalf as her life is on the line too and she wants to help Jihoo as much as she can. So they make it two for two. Yijung against Jandi and Woobin against Jihoo. So they start training.

The night before the third race, Jandi goes out of her house and ran into Junpyo. He hears that she is on her way to train and he asks if she wants to win that badly. She says that they don’t have a choice, which frustrated Junpyo and asked why it had to be Jihoo.

Jandi looked exasperated. Suddenly, Junpyo pulls Jandi into a hug. He says, its not too late. If you only say you like me…

***End of Episode***

-----------------------------------------------

My comments on episode 7.

I'll start by saying that this is one of my least favorite episodes of BOF.  I think it's the competition that turned me off.  However, I love love love Gu Jun Hee!  I really wish she had more scenes with GJP.  She's more like a mother to GJP than Chairwoman Kang.  I really love how GJH can tame GJP like no one else.

jandi chasing GJP at the mansion was cute with GJP sticking his tongue at Jandi once safe in the car.  But wouldn't you think the mansion would have security so Jandi would not be able to get in?  Once back at the mansion, I love GJP's expression when GJH called all those involved in the situation and GJP says "me?"  hello GJP?!  Back to the competition, I dislike it for a number of reasons: (1) it really could have separated these friends forever.  (2)One of them could have been seriously injured more GJP since Ji Hoo is more practical .  (3) It bugged me for it made GJP revert to his childish ways and injure the horse. Observations re the horse racing competition:  I noticed Jandi's expression after seeing GJP finish first- is she regretting that Ji Hoo lost for her sake or that he lost?  And  in the end Ji Hoo 'won" by Jandi having a good time riding Ji Hoo's horse.  The lesson learned by GJP was too harsh, I think, especially for the horse. 

The second competition, the car race.  This seemed to harsh for Ji Hoo; bringing up trauma.It bugs me that Jandi still goes to the stairwell looking for Ji Hoo.  Again, the competition brings out the worse in GJP by kicking the pit guys.  I think Jun hee is trying to teach GJP a lesson, but it all could have gone very wrong.

I hated seeing GJP grovel at the end almost begging Jandi to like him.  And, I hate her emotionless expression.

-------------------------

Latifah, I see the same message as @adamfever when someone sends a PM.  I clear it by clicking the refresh button and poof! all is well.

• Like 8

On 6/30/2017 at 3:31 PM, Latifah_ said:

I've binge-watched all of the episodes of DMZ The Wild with subtitles and I have fallen in love with it. now that I was understanding what was going on I found myself really into it and not looking for when would Lee Minho appear anymore :D it was really interesting and I got to learn a lot of things. I loved sea otters the most, they're really cute and how one steals others' food and runs with it, and the duck mom stealing woodpecker's house to raise her cute little duckies.. although it's unfair how each one's hardwork was being stolen but it was fun to watch. oh and badgers really surprised me with how elaborate their underground homes are, I actually didn't know of an animal called badger before watching this documentary I realized I'm lacking a lot in general knowledge.. 

there were lots of heartbreaking scenes as well, sometimes it felt like I was watching a drama and not a documentary

Reveal hidden contents

how the little birdie was constantly being attacked totally broke my heart, it was shocking to know that adult birds attack babies of their same kind! evil black-tailed gulls only care about their own babies, and others can just die they won't care

p0vj56r.png

the baby in the above picture really made me worry if it could survive, they've shown that it grew up well with the scars on the back of its head still there .. I was so happy to see this I almost teared up 

J4vphBN.png

the last episode focused more on the tension between the 2 Koreas and I absolutely loved it. how close our boy was to North Korea and was able to clearly see the beginning of one of N.Korea's biggest mountains and hear their broadcasts towards S.Korea, said it was his first time .. I'm sure this will always stay with him as an unforgettable experience. he also had to learn a lot not just us, I'm really grateful that he chose to be in this documentary it's so beautiful and perfect showing DMZ's each and every side even a brief history on the Korean war and it's amazing how they've presented all of that in a fun way, their hardwork of 1 year and a half really paid off ❤︎

@leeminhosny you don't need to live in the US to watch it if you have VPN

Latifah, yes, yes, doesn't subtitles make a great difference? When I saw it without subs, a lot was missing but like you, I loved the documentary and learned a lot once the subtitles were available. Great documentary  and it is wonderful that LMH took part in this important documentary. I wonder if animals are smart enough to seek revenge like the little mouse.

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

-----------------------------------------------

My comments on episode 7.

I'll start by saying that this is one of my least favorite episodes of BOF.  I think it's the competition that turned me off.  However, I love love love Gu Jun Hee!  I really wish she had more scenes with GJP.  She's more like a mother to GJP than Chairwoman Kang.  I really love how GJH can tame GJP like no one else.

jandi chasing GJP at the mansion was cute with GJP sticking his tongue at Jandi once safe in the car.  But wouldn't you think the mansion would have security so Jandi would not be able to get in?  Once back at the mansion, I love GJP's expression when GJH called all those involved in the situation and GJP says "me?"  hello GJP?!  Back to the competition, I dislike it for a number of reasons: (1) it really could have separated these friends forever.  (2)One of them could have been seriously injured more GJP since Ji Hoo is more practical .  (3) It bugged me for it made GJP revert to his childish ways and injure the horse. Observations re the horse racing competition:  I noticed Jandi's expression after seeing GJP finish first- is she regretting that Ji Hoo lost for her sake or that he lost?  And  in the end Ji Hoo 'won" by Jandi having a good time riding Ji Hoo's horse.  The lesson learned by GJP was too harsh, I think, especially for the horse. 

The second competition, the car race.  This seemed to harsh for Ji Hoo; bringing up trauma.It bugs me that Jandi still goes to the stairwell looking for Ji Hoo.  Again, the competition brings out the worse in GJP by kicking the pit guys.  I think Jun hee is trying to teach GJP a lesson, but it all could have gone very wrong.

I hated seeing GJP grovel at the end almost begging Jandi to like him.  And, I hate her emotionless expression.

-------------------------

Latifah, I see the same message as @adamfever when someone sends a PM.  I clear it by clicking the refresh button and poof! all is well.

Yes, GJP was at his worst in this episode, mean to the horse and the racing team. He was cute though when he stuck out his tongue like a kid. His sister surely gave him a dressing down.

I wonder what Jan Di had to say to GJP because she never did and at the end she refused to say that she liked him so I am a little confused about whether she was still being stubborn or she did not care for him as yet. What was so important that she chased GJP in the beginning of the episode if it was not to explain herself and to say that she was sorry. He put his heart on the line again and again she rejected him. It must be hard for him.

@gtLmh0622 Thank you for explaining that "Minoz is beautiful " Must be Min Ho shares his gifts from Minoz with the seniors, his candy, food, drinks etc. Too many for one person to finish. :tongue:

Yes, how can Min Ho get so little votes for most handsome Korean actors, something funny going on. I did vote.

• Like 9

10 hours ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622 Thank you for explaining that "Minoz is beautiful " Must be Min Ho shares his gifts from Minoz with the seniors, his candy, food, drinks etc. Too many for one person to finish. :tongue:

Yes, how can Min Ho get so little votes for most handsome Korean actors, something funny going on. I did vote.

Sorry that I didn't write clearer information. The seniors said "Yor are all beautiful." when they met Minoz waiting outside the Welfare Centre. They didn't get angry that so many persons were around there but greeted them with smiles and said "You are all beautiful, and Lee Min Ho is great !" :D

• Like 5

BOYS OVER FLOWERS-EPISODE SEVEN

Liked the comments made by Dramabeans, this one in particular,

For me, it’s that Jun-pyo is the only character thus far who is drawn in a complex way AND acted well. Everyone else is one or the other, but not both: Jan-di is acted anywhere from weakly to moderately well (depending on your opinion) but her character is not complex. Ji-hoo is complex but not acted terribly well. Yi-jung and Woo-bin are both acted fairly well but their characters are not complex. Same with Ga-eul. So against this character landscape, when we have one lead who is layered, complicated, and portrayed convincingly, we get: Lee Min-ho mania.

and sonam's comment:

Yes, LMH mania! The drama should be called LMH before Flowers.:)

Loved how the episode started with Jandi chasing Jun Pyo. This couple is supposed to have ‘broken up’ ; still there is no end to their bickering, which I find so adorable. He’s such a stubborn mule that he surrendered only to his noona. 

Liked the interplay between Jun Pyo and Jun Hee Noona; methinks that she’s the only other woman that Jun Pyo deeply cares for, apart from Jandi. In demeanor, they are so much alike and above all, they are big bullies too. Although she looked mean and annoying, I believe it’s her own unique way of showing her unconditional love towards her little brother.

ypFdwfe.jpg

What was the rivalry between Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo before they met Jandi? We have hardly seen them as close friends in the first 7 episodes. At the movie theater, Jun Pyo was hurt and irritated while Ji Hoo remained calm  and  complacent: yet, it was nice to see him apologizing. For a split second, Jun Pyo seemed to want to reconcile but the moment Jandi was mentioned, he toughened up.

It’s 11 times. If you were a friend who remembered that we watched this movie 11 times, this would not have happened. You better be prepared.

xHNu87E.jpg

Photo cr dramabeans

The sports showdown between the two handsome hunks was glorious and fun to watch. I’m team Jun Pyo all the way, so I was rooting for him to win. However, he wanted to win by any means, fair or unfair. Now, that is something I didn’t like about him.

7R2iDJR.jpg

What do you make of Ji Hoo’s smirk when Jun Pyo’s car skidded while he was rehearsing? In my opinion, this is the moment he figured out that Jun Pyo really loved Jandi and he began scheming to bring them together again by making them admit their feelings to each other because he was the one responsible for their break up. In episode 6, this is the moment he noticed that Jandi was feeling guilty about the betrayal and started reciprocating.

Spoiler

rAyRyf1.jpg

cr dramabeans

After all, love didn’t happen overnight in episode 8 when the F4s tricked Jandi into confessing her love to Jun Pyo.

More photos and videos inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr Juyoonlie

cr itslien

• Like 8

Thanks again for your great recaps, @Moonrain, @CarolynH and @minekas . 

I also didn't enjoy this episode.. not too happy that the 2nd lead guy gets to spend so much time with our leading lady. And this happens a lot in this drama.  I actually enjoy the show more when GJP and Jandi are having their cute moments, when they are actually 'dating' and not fighting. Although I love GJP character, i have to say this show has a lot of flaws and i ended up skipping most of the side stories. Like most of the viewers, i stuck thru out this series for LMH. 

• Like 8

@Moonrain @CarolynH @minekas Thanks for the great recap and comments. I'm trying to keep pace with you guys on BOF but since I canceled my DramaFever account, I can't enjoy the drama anymore with all those pesky ads :( I'm enjoying the BTS vids though since most of them I'm seeing for the first time. So thanks for those. 

I too found the GJP-noona dynamic quite unexpected and hilarious. We know too well how that would cause a deep transformation in GJP later on...so it's truly a nice addition to the story arc. 

Love that observation from DB that GJP's complexity and LMH's excellent portrayal of it was the biggest factor behind the drama's great success and the LMH mania that ensued. To me, he did the same thing for CH and Faith although the latter didn't quite stir the Koreans' hearts as much as it did the Japanese's. 

@Latifah_ Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the DMZ documentary. They practically echo my own sentiments. I also find his kindness and care for the animals, especially toward the babies, very endearing.  I like that many of his scenes are unscripted and very spontaneous. 

Am I correct in understanding that a DVD of the DMZ documentary will be released soon? This is great news, if true.

006K4lS3ly1fh5y48p2whj30i20kqne5.jpg

cr as tagged 

Edit: it's a photo book! Not a DVD. And it will be released on July 10th at an event. :D

from Naver:

"Minimal Story" Lee Min Ho, DMZ Journey to the Diary [Official]

Lee Minho's one and a half year DMZ journey book will be published.

The DMZ, The Wild, which was unusually popular in the documentary, is a symbol of the painful division of life in the DMZ's vivid ecosystem. Lee was impressive beyond surprise. In particular, Lee Minho, who introduced viewers to the world of DMZ as the first natural documentary presenter in Korea, gave a deep resonance to his viewers with his uncomplicated journey of 1 year and 6 months. .

The photo book "LEE MIN HO, THE WILD" (DMZ, THE RECORDS OF 500 DAYS), which is published in this issue, is a real human documentary photo book that depicts the presenters' challenge of DMZ, The Wild, It is about the one and half year DMZ itinerary that was not broadcasted. This photo album consisting of episodes from the DMZ major spot visited by Lee Min-ho will take advantage of the features of documentary without any special direction or composition, and will take the artificial elements as much as possible and actively participate in the production from the background where he joined the DMZ document project for the first time. Until the appearance of the actor rather than the human nature of the natural moments of the moment without the embellishment.

More >> http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000576214&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

• Like 10

1 hour ago, pixie0622 said:

Edit: it's a photo book! Not a DVD. And it will be released on July 10th at an event. :D

from Naver:

"Minimal Story" Lee Min Ho, DMZ Journey to the Diary [Official]

Lee Minho's one and a half year DMZ journey book will be published.

The DMZ, The Wild, which was unusually popular in the documentary, is a symbol of the painful division of life in the DMZ's vivid ecosystem. Lee was impressive beyond surprise. In particular, Lee Minho, who introduced viewers to the world of DMZ as the first natural documentary presenter in Korea, gave a deep resonance to his viewers with his uncomplicated journey of 1 year and 6 months. .

The photo book "LEE MIN HO, THE WILD" (DMZ, THE RECORDS OF 500 DAYS), which is published in this issue, is a real human documentary photo book that depicts the presenters' challenge of DMZ, The Wild, It is about the one and half year DMZ itinerary that was not broadcasted. This photo album consisting of episodes from the DMZ major spot visited by Lee Min-ho will take advantage of the features of documentary without any special direction or composition, and will take the artificial elements as much as possible and actively participate in the production from the background where he joined the DMZ document project for the first time. Until the appearance of the actor rather than the human nature of the natural moments of the moment without the embellishment.

More >> http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000576214&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

The photo book will be released in SK on July 10, and will be released globally later.    mb_org.gifmb_org.gifmb_org.gif

Tune in to OZEE, 8 PM onwards tomorrow to watch the Indian Digital Premiere of #BoysOverFlowers, the popular South Korean romantic-drama

• Like 5