Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

WOW.  The box office battle in China is LMH/ BH vs  Hollywood.  How awesome is that? applaudir.gif Thanks @gtLmh0622 for the updates.

Lurking in Weibo is delightful, trying to decipher the bits and pieces of C-Minoz' excitement over BH.  Also came across posts from non-Minoz who creatively upload their BH theater tickets often together with pictures of LMH and/or BH posters; some of them are, I think, even famous Chinese celebrities :)

It's also a good thing that Korean media continues to take note of their homeboy's remarkable achievements in China.

From TV REPORT July 5, 2016

TV리포트

[리폿@차이나] 이민호 '바운티 헌터스' 흥행세, 中 영화계도 놀랐다

(ROUGH TRANS:) LEE MIN HO "BOUNTY HUNTERS" BOX OFFICE TAKES CHINA'S FILM INDUSTRY BY SURPRISE

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000887857

Rough summary:  Lee Min Ho's Korea-China joint film "Bounty Hunters" broke the 100-million-yuan barrier, surprising even the Chinese film industry being the first local film to do so after a long time.  Chinese has a high affinity with Hollywood blockbusters.  Moreover, Hollywood studios have invested huge capital in acquiring a dominant share of screens/theatres in China as evidenced by the high revenues of Hollywood films like TMNT2, NYSM2, etc,  But among this summer's blockbusters is the Korean-Chinese joint-venture film "Bounty Hunters with a screen share of 20.37 % and revenue share of 20.34% thus helping China keep its ego this summer as a local favorite.  claps.gif

From SPORTS WORLD July 5, 2016

[SW이슈] 이민호를 뺀 '한류'는 없다

(ROUGH TRANS) THERE IS NO HALLYU WAVE WITHOUT LEE MIN HO 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000396391

The article roughly translates--"Without hesitation, Lee Minho is writing new history for Korean/ Hallyu Wave."  It proceeded to talk about BH's phenomenal box office success, LMH's 8-city tour in China to promote the film, and the sensational presence in social media with LMH/ BH dominating weibo and other Chinese portals.  It further stated that LMH now appears to be in an altogether different category from other Korean stars.  "The moves of LMH are now described as 'first', 'the best'. He is clearly a leader, not a follower, out to pioneer new ways of Hallyu." smiley_emoticons_gott.gif

I just love this man and everything he represents :wub:

e3970d78jw1f5iu86ierbj20dw0ku3zz.jpg

via Sports World

• Like 16

3 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

VAY. Çin'de gişe savaşı Hollywood'a vs LMH / BH olduğunu. Ne kadar harika?  applaudir.gif Teşekkürler gtLmh0622 @  güncellemeleri.

Weibo gizlenen bit ve BH üzerindeki C-Minoz 'heyecanı parçalarını deşifre çalışırken, keyifli. Ayrıca yaratıcı LMH ve / veya BH posterleri resimleri ile sık sık bir araya onların BH tiyatro biletleri karşıya olmayan Minoz gelen mesajların geldi; Bazıları, bence, hatta ünlü Çinli ünlüler :)

Aynı zamanda Kore medya Çin'deki Homeboy en önemli başarılarından not almaya devam ediyor bu iyi bir şey.

TV RAPORU 5 Temmuz 2016 itibaren

Televizyon 리포트

[리폿 @ 차이나] 이민호 '바운티 헌터 스' 흥행세, 中 영화계 도 놀랐다

(KABA TRANS :) LEE MİN HO "ödül avcıları" GİŞE sürpriz ÇİN'İN FİLM SANAYİ ALIR

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000887857

Kaba özeti: Lee Min Ho'nun Kore-Çin ortak filmi "Bounty Hunters" uzun bir süre sonra bunu ilk yerel film olan 100 milyon yuan bariyer, şaşırtıcı, hatta Çin film endüstrisinin kırdı. Çin Hollywood filmleri ile yüksek bir afiniteye sahiptir. Ayrıca, Hollywood stüdyoları "vb TMNT2, NYSM2 gibi Hollywood filmlerinde yüksek gelirler ile kanıtlandığı gibi Çin'de ekranlar / tiyatro baskın pay edinme büyük sermaye yatırım, ama bu yaz filmleri arasında Kore-Çin ortak girişim film var böylece Çin'i yardımcı 20.34% bir 20.37% ekran payı ve gelir payı ile Bounty Hunters yerel favori olarak bu yaz ego tutmak.  claps.gif

SPOR DÜNYA itibaren 5 Temmuz 2016

[GB 이슈] 이민호 를 뺀 '한류' 는 없다

(KABA TRANS) LEE MİN HO OLMADAN HİÇBİR Hallyu DALGA VAR MI 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000396391

makale kabaca çevirir - "Tereddütsüz, Lee Min-ho Korece / Hallyu Wave için yeni bir tarih yazıyor." Bu BH'in olağanüstü gişe başarısı filmi tanıtmak için Çin'deki LMH 8-şehir turu ve LMH / BH hakim Weibo'nuzda ve diğer Çinli portallar sosyal medyada sansasyonel varlığı hakkında konuşmak için ilerledi. Ayrıca LMH şimdi diğer Koreli yıldızlardan tamamen farklı bir kategoride görünüyor belirtti. "LMH hamle artık 'ilk' olarak tarif edilir, 'en iyi'. O açıkça bir lider değil, bir takipçisi, dışarı Hallyu yeni yollarını öncülük etmektir." smiley_emoticons_gott.gif

Ben sadece bu adamı seviyorum ve her şeyi temsil ettiği :wub:

yoluyla Spor Dünya

thank you very very very much :wub: I have waited since this night that someone translate this article, I see BH article in Naver every night  but English new portals don' t  translate:crazy: if only someone can translate every article us :tears:

and if only we can understand good netizen comments, they write so good comment 

• Like 10

@pixie0622 and @joannabof

Thanks for sharing the article and up close details. Reporters on the ground. 

What I really like about LMH is his undeniable sense of professionalism and is strict at remaining professional and never attempting in leaving his professional manners and imo it's one of the keys to his success. He never searches for attention like literally never besides his ground of profession. You will never see him on Reality shows, Variety or any sort of platform where he can gain extra attention besides his work he dosen't even like to update his SNS and do it every 4 or 5th month once. His agency and him have never released or attempt to downplay anyone thru mediaplay and keep the professionalism at all cost and basically he just do himself and tries to put out one work at a time and let the people decide whether they are into it or not. I heard him say that he sees his work as something honorable and to inspire people thru it. He must of time just says I hope to meet you thru another work and obviously sees his works being the only window for him to meet people and is not into meeting people thru other channels then that. He dosen't represent any sort of ill will but instead represents all that is love and easy going in a market that can be nasty thru dragging mediaplays.. He has never attempted any mediaplay on a colleague. His just a peaceful character

• Like 15

Bounty hunters Weibo update

13599859_1049890805104082_85188503589323

I forgot to mention that I'm about to release new MV with Kim Jung dae and Gangnam Blues feat Kim Rae Won and Han Jae-Young from mostly their mud fight struggle what a battle that was. just editing it realized what an amazing scene that was and the work that went into it. no wonder it took a week to only shoot that scene and many people hospitalized included lmh

• Like 9

It seems only 2 days to get better box office. The target is cum RMB 200 million. The percentage of screens will be decreased to only around 1% from July 8 (BH is the last one in following picture, only turtle and BH are the old movies in this list.). :crazy: BH, fighting !!!

005DCUQYjw1f5jfygb7aoj30qo1begqn.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 4

Bounty Hunters to be released in Malaysia 14th July

Cmk5cchVMAAp8HJ.jpg

SYNOPSIS

A bounty hunter is someone who gets paid to do someone’s bidding. One must have a specific expertise in order to qualify. Lee San (Lee Min Ho), who has a mysterious past is an expert martial artist. Yo (Chung Hon Leung) is a former INTERPOL agent turned investigator. Together they opened a bodyguard service and accepted a job to protect Sam, a reporter from Incheon, South Korea. As fate would have it, the duo ended up joining a group of bounty hunters that include the smart and beautiful Cat (Tang Yan), a genius hacker Swan (Karena Ng) and Bobo (Louis Fan) who has incredible strength. Their first mission was to find the serial bomber whose target is Hotel A.

The group tracked the bomber from Bangkok, Thailand back to South Korea and split up to look into the bombing of Hotel A in Jeju. While Lee San and Yo excelled, Swan, Cat and Bobo were kidnapped by Tommy (JeremyJones Xu), the son of the ex-Chairman of the hotel. Tommy confessed to be the mastermind behind the bombing. What was his motive? Will the bounty hunters complete their mission?

DirectorTerra Shin

CastsLee Min-Ho, Karena Ng, Chung Hon Leung, Louis Fan, Tang Yan

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It seems only 2 days to get better box office. The target is cum RMB 200 million. The percentage of screens will be decreased to only around 1% from July 8. :crazy:  BH, fighting !!!

cr as tagged

Why is July 8th so important? Is there Holidays?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

thank you very very very much :wub: I have waited since this night that someone translate this article, I see BH article in Naver every night  but English new portals don' t  translate:crazy: if only someone can translate every article us :tears:

and if only we can understand good netizen comments, they write so good comment 

sooooo many amazing article about Bounty Hunters in Naver But No one article from soompi.com??? Daebak!! Hiding again

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JasmineL said:

sooooo many amazing article about Bounty Hunters in Naver But No one article from soompi.com??? Daebak!! Hiding again

Aren't your that Kim Hyun Joong fan.. I have noticed you tbh and I was bluffed at first :D please stop spamming here

• Like 1

Bounty Hunters Sweeps Box Office

The film "Bounty Hunters" starring Lee Min-ho posted W20.5 billion in ticket sales in just four days since the release in China on Friday (US$1=W1,148).

The film is Lee's first Korean-Chinese co-production and topped the Chinese box office on the day of its release with a market share of 26.65 percent.

"Bounty Hunters" beat Hollywood blockbuster sequels "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows", "Independence Day: Resurgence", as well as Taiwan's "Now You See Me: The Second Act".

Its success is especially welcome as previous Korean-Chinese co-productions have not fared well.

http://www.hancinema.net/korean-chinese-co-production-sweeps-box-office-96354.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Geolyvseven said:

Why is July 8th so important? Is there Holidays?

There will be six new movies released on July 8th. And the screens will be shared by these new movies.

And I think there is not any English news about BH translated from Naver, it is because there is not any translated Chinese news. :angry: It is obvious that many English news were translated from Chinese, not from Korean directly, because if the Chinese made mistakes in translation, all English news followed the mistakes.
Actually I was surprised that Soompi had lots of news about Minho and BH recently.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

There will be six new movies released on July 8th. And the screens will be shared by these new movies.

And I think there is not any English news about BH translated from Naver, it is because there is not any translated Chinese news. :angry: It is obvious that many English news were translated from Chinese, not from Korean directly, because if the Chinese made mistakes in translation, all English news followed the mistakes.
Actually I was surprised that Soompi had lots of news about Minho and BH recently.

Thanks for clarifying about the july 8