Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, MyHun said:

Lee Min Ho - Bounty Hunters 赏金猎人 BTS

Cr Minoz Chile/owner

Hi MyHun, thanks for sharing this BTS clip. I'm sure I would love this movie. And watching the movie won't be a waste of time! It will be worth the watch. Looks so fun..........:P

8 Idols Who’ve Changed The Most Since Debut

Some Korean Idols have undergone incredible body transformations, from wire-like frames to musclebound hulks! Everyone loves strong arms, firm chest, and chiseled abs, but it takes a great deal of hard work and dedication to get a ripped body. Months and years of intense training and impressive willpower are required, and these idols prove that anything is achievable with hard work and a fighting spirit! Check out our list of 8 Idols’ Shocking Before/After Photos Revealed

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Lee Minho

Before

item_56740_1280px_11912c2d5adf49ddb7c5b9

Lee Minho

After

item_56744_1280px_7b8c70194c564496ba391c

source : koreaboo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

A Chinese statement from MYM, declares that for protecting their artist, they will take legal actions to those malicious comments on internet. 
Good job ! MYM !   good_org.gifgood_org.gifgood_org.gif

Can translated?

What is happen?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, alovebof said:

Can translated?

What is happen?

It's hard to translate, just condemn those spreading rumors or making insults to their artist. From now on, MYM will search the evidence and take legal actions to punish their actions.

Spoiler

Another actor's fans, they are famous at attacking co-stars of their idol. They attack Minho from the beginning, said their idol was the leading, not Minho. And the actor have 3 movies to be screened, they openly said that they will support other 2 and give up Bounty Hunters, but if Bounty Hunters gets success in box office, then they will grab the contribution.
The Bounty Hunters official Weibo account announced twice that the actor would be absent for roadshow due to his personal reason. Comparison with LMH and TY, it's obvious who are the dedicated ones and who is not. 
Even the Vice President of Le Vision Pictures openly praised Minoz. (what kind of fans = what kind of idol)
And now the film is released, his fans made many bad comments of LMH and TY on the movie websites today. We totally agreed with the statement from MYM, must give them some punishments.

20160701《BOUNTY HUNTERS》 BTS - Lee Min Ho&Tiffany Tang Action Scene Pratice

cr Beyone_BoizMino_ICE

• Like 12

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

It's hard to translate, just condemn those spreading rumors or making insults to their artist. From now on, MYM will search the evidence and take legal actions to punish their actions.

Thank you

• Like 1

Chingus, I am over the moon over BH's resounding success! this is another laurel on LMH's cap and he deserves every ounce of it :wub:

And to the critics: Your words don't mean a thing cz guess who's laughing on the way to the bank? :lol:

a85aad37gw1f5f91ioil9g20ca0brx6p.gif

I'm so stoked for tomorrow when fellow Minoz join me on a date with Lee San! Sorry to those who have to wait....I will try to share what I can of our BH experience, I promise! :heart:

• Like 11

Hi Minoz, I haven't posted for a very long time but I have been lurking almost everyday to get the latest news of LMH.  Thanks everybody for their hard work posting all the latest pictures of our boy.

@pixie0622, I beat you this time and I just came back after watching Bounty Hunters!!  It is SO GOOD and my husband will take me to see it again tomorrow :rolleyes:  It is the first time in my life I want to see the same movie in the theatre twice.

I still have not recovered from the excitement of seeing LMH the first time on a big screen.  He is beyond perfect.  The movie is fast-paced, which in a way is a bad thing as I would like it longer so I can have more LMH...:wub:  Even though the screen was filled with his long legs, I couldn't take my eyes off his face, esp his eyes.  His eyes are very expressive and he put some depth into the character.  I must say there are not many surprises as we have already seen so many BTS and interviews about the movie.  All the actors and actresses are also very good.

If the movie is showing in your country, I highly recommend seeing it in the cinema.  You will enjoy every second of it:heart:

@gtlmh0622, thanks for posting the North America show schedule, I have been checking my local cinema on Tuesday and still they did not have anything. I almost gave up my hope of seeing LMH on a big screen.  Also thanks for diligently posting LMH's latest news :)

• Like 11

Lee Min Ho's Bounty Hunters movie arrives in North America, British Isles, and Down Under

4ff6beb0-5584-428c-82be-8c507593b5f5.jpg

Great news! We are very excited to report that Lee Min Ho's new movie Bounty Hunters is not only opening in China on July 1, but also in many other countries. We even have the locations for the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Find out more!

This summer, the most anticipated action comedy movie out of Asia is Bounty Hunters, starring Lee Min HoWallace ChungTiffany Tang, Louis Fan, Karena Ng, and Jeremy Jones Xu, in a thrilling story about highly-skilled bounty hunters specializing in pursuing fugitives in China, Hong Kong, Korea, and Thailand. It would appear that these bounty hunters are also flying to other continents!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-hos-bounty-hunters-movie-arrives-in-north-america-british-isles-and-down-under/

cr NancyZ

• Like 2

14 hours ago, pinkmonster87 said:

Hi Minoz, I haven't posted for a very long time but I have been lurking almost everyday to get the latest news of LMH.  Thanks everybody for their hard work posting all the latest pictures of our boy.

@pixie0622, I beat you this time and I just came back after watching Bounty Hunters!!  It is SO GOOD and my husband will take me to see it again tomorrow :rolleyes:  It is the first time in my life I want to see the same movie in the theatre twice.

I still have not recovered from the excitement of seeing LMH the first time on a big screen.  He is beyond perfect.  The movie is fast-paced, which in a way is a bad thing as I would like it longer so I can have more LMH...:wub:  Even though the screen was filled with his long legs, I couldn't take my eyes off his face, esp his eyes.  His eyes are very expressive and he put some depth into the character.  I must say there are not many surprises as we have already seen so many BTS and interviews about the movie.  All the actors and actresses are also very good.

If the movie is showing in your country, I highly recommend seeing it in the cinema.  You will enjoy every second of it:heart:

@gtlmh0622, thanks for posting the North America show schedule, I have been checking my local cinema on Tuesday and still they did not have anything. I almost gave up my hope of seeing LMH on a big screen.  Also thanks for diligently posting LMH's latest news :)

I have been checking on mine through IMDB and it said it was showing July 1st but when I went to AMC, I could not find it. So disappointed. Hope it will show in other US cities soon. The movie theatre near my place did show other Chinese or Korean movies e.g. IP Man 3 and Technicians so I am still hoping.

• Like 2

Waah, Michelangelo beat Lee San in China today  :angry:

005Ko17Djw1f5fpmjpsgfj30og0ogdpm.jpg

cto via ladyboss

That's ok, cz a lot of big-budget Hollywood movies were swallowed up by these turtles here too. It's good enough that BH remains to be the biggest local movie in China now :phew:

New from Innisfree, from Innisfree Vietnam :wub:

64441a2fjw1f5fwe7rqagj20m80m8abh.jpg

64441a2fjw1f5fwe6jyqij21mc0t6gqh.jpg

64441a2fjw1f5fwecxx55j20m80m875v.jpg

via purple_candy

• Like 6