Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Houny said: adamfever said:... If the filming will begin at the end of the year, it means he can do a drama before it, if he accepts the offer.
... But other source said according to Starhaus, they still haven't got information on the filming schedule :-??
... The book is a new release. Silly me, I was googling trying to find what the story was like, but in vain.
... Mystery - Thriller - history <- hmmm what should I expect???

Reading about the possible chinese project with Zhang Ziyi made me looked in  "Sophie's Revenge"another Chinese /Korean production with same actress ,Fan Bingbing as co-star and So Ji Sub.
@zazhimi
I did not find any info if the movie was a success in Korea but as a movie received many awards.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie%27s_Revenge.

I am sure if that project happen it will be a very well done film.
 Zhang Ziyi 's name gives me the assurance.
As for the lines that LMH has to deliver( if he accepts it) I find very interested Eva''s Jin (director of S'R) answer and kind of shows what language problems the
face in joined productions

http://asiapacificarts.usc.edu/w_apa/showarticle.aspx?articleID=15625&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

"
.APA: In terms of the casting choices, one of the lead male actors is Korean [so Ji Sub]. I'm assuming his lines were dubbed into Mandarin?

EJ:
Yes, I made him speak Chinese. I had this experience in Sailfish, when we had a Hong Kong actor who preferred to speak Cantonese, and I let her do it. But later in post-production, it was really hard to dub, because the syncing is different and the pronunciation is different. So this time, with Sophie's Revenge, I asked him specifically to speak in Chinese. And he said that's fine, because he doesn't have many lines. So it turned out pretty well.

I have not seen yet GB, but for him after playing a gangster in his first film I would love to see him in a much more lighter character .I belong to those who appreciate his character in PT a lot.

Guest Roseaza

akoito you must be very upset over the news. Understanding will take sometime and I believe over the time you will feel much better. Wish you happiness so do our LMH.

I always see strange things whenever i look at LMH's pics...Is it just me or do these pics look sinfully naughty?!!   :-O       >:)          ^:)^     
CBPR-SnUUAE0zUP.jpg

CBPkCBOU0AEphe9.jpg
Cr:Owners
May the force of the LMH's BEAM be with you this happy Sunday     =))   
P.s I was going to add a real sinful one in spoiler but lol maybe another time   :P

Oh and a double dose of my fave DT   :x     :D    
CBQ2KOnWsAAkW7s.jpg
CBQ2KXpWsAAvE3-.jpg
MOAR

CBQ_Qj4UQAA_PXi.jpg

Cr:Owner
Btw, Monika posted something about an upcoming event scheduled for this Thursday April 2nd in HK...If true, we may see new airport pics, and possibly a new hair color? Fingers crossed lol 

@houny - Only few or rare numbers of American movies gain success in the korean Box office from time to time like insteller or avatar. no other foreign movies tops or reached big viewer numbers.

True but recently Kingsman was on the #1 for a few weeks, I think (at least 2 weeks) It started slow but suddenly started getting more audiences. It was around 5.5 million admissions the last time I checked. It was an R-rated violent movie from what I read about the movie. Western movies are starting to be more popular. Frozen did amazingly well in Korea too if I remember correctly.

I think LMH should think more about international success than just in Korea. If Chinese movies can gain greater distribution (I am not sure if Chinese movies do well in Japan though) worldwide and just the 1.4 billion people in China will sell more tickets than they can ever hope to sell in Korea. Even if the movie is not a success in Korea, only one million tickets, 100 million tickets in China would make up for it. Even the greatest ticket sales in Korea for Ode to father was 12 -14 million (not sure exactly)? With ZZ and LMH, the Chinese would probably flock to the theatres ? Hope so anyway. And if they can distribute their movie to all other Asian countries and the US, that would be great. If LMH does something with Jackie Chan, he could get international distribution too especially in America as Jackie Chan movies have done relatively well in the US. China is getting strict with foreign movies so doing a Chinese movie would guarantee wide distribution in China and that is where the money is. So even if it does not do too well in Korea, as long as it succeeds elsewhere, that is good. I don't know if Chinese movies do great  overseas though. Hong Kong movies did though like Chow Yun Fatt's  A Better Tomorrow and that was pretty violent too.

Lee Min-ho's "Gangnam Blues" makes it to Hong Kong

photo579708.jpg

Hong Kong is very interested in Lee Min-ho.

Hong Kong asked Lee Min-ho questions about the Hong Kong classic "A Better Tomorrow".

"Gangnam Blues" has been released in Hong Kong and a famous director was known to have gone to the cinemas himself to watch the movie. Hong Kong media are spilling with questions about Lee Min-ho and the movie "A Better Tomorrow".

In an interview, the Hong Kong media asked, "Many people thought of "A Better Tomorrow" when they watched "Gangnam Blues". What role would you play if you were to star in "A Better Tomorrow"?" Lee Min-ho said, "If I had the chance, I would try out Chow Yun-fat".

The Hong Kong media claimed they would love to see Lee Min-ho in a long coat, gun in one hand and toothpick in the mouth and that he would look good in any role.

Lee Min-ho was once chosen as the Korean actor who would look good in the role of Leslie Cheung.

Meanwhile, "Gangnam Blues" has broken through 2 million viewers and has been exported to 14 countries.

photo579709.jpg

photo579710.jpg

Source : www.topstarnews.net/d...

Translation : Hancinema

Edit, I guess it wasn't what I thought it was after all :)

In other news, Suzy just revealed her reason for falling for our boy, she says that he's warm, supportive, kindhearted and considerate and that they'll support each other from a far since they're both very busy. She also added a tidbit about the London trip saying they did what other lovers do, going for drives and enjoying meals, nothing too "special". Those are her words, for anyone interested to know :)

In other news, Suzy just revealed her reason for falling for our boy, she says that he's warm, supportive, kindhearted and considerate and that they'll support each other from a far since they're both very busy. She also added a tidbit about the London trip saying they did what other lovers do, going for drives and enjoying meals, nothing too "special". Those are her words, for anyone interested to know :)

alovebof said:

alovebof

said:

I suggest that we should not post any news about other person than LMH here.
I didn't find anyone post these news on Minoz Weibos, LMH Baidu Teiba, LMH fan clubs on FB......etc. around Chinese Area by now.
Because:
1. Minoz should focus on Minho's works, Minho and Starhaus are also trying their best to transfer media's focus right now.
2. Minho did not like to mention about his private life.
3. Minho did not say anything about this relationship personally. 
4. Minoz can't prevent others from talking about such affairs, but Minoz won't talk about or help others to spread out.
5. Minoz love Minho because his acting, his personality, his wisdom, his charming,..........more and more but just himself.

Guest suezat

I'm not interested about his relationship news , no offense just saying , there is minzy forum right , no offense or hard feeling :)