Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Yeon,cancerian in some aspect almost similar with scorpion,but scorpion mosly not romantic & doesn't like cooking. Family mean everything,choose spending time with family that hang out with friend,introvert,if they really mad they keep silent & perfect person when people need help.

saw some picts from Running Man shooting today. No Minho. Seem people split between Minho & Woo Bin,since their face almost look the same. the differences between their face characters : Minho with his sharp love sign lip,big nose & eyes like a children eyes,while Woo Bin face has firm character,

class="entry-title"Lee Min-ho, Choi Jin-hyuk to Have Fiery Showdown in “The Inheritors” Posted on 2013/10/01 by Lee Hye Ji

Lee Min-ho, Choi Jin-hyuk

Korean actor Lee Min-ho and Choi Jin-hyuk on the set of SBS series “The Inheritors.” [Hwa and Dam Pictures]

Korean actors Lee Min-ho and Choi Jin-hyuk gave notice of a fierce showdown in upcoming drama “The Inheritors.”

The two actors filmed the first encounter scene of their characters at an almond farm in Los Angeles, the U.S., last month, the show’s promoter 3HW COM said in a press release Tuesday.

Each taking on Empire Group’s inheritor Kim Tan and the group’s president Kim Won, Lee and Choi portrayed the twisted fate of the brother with outstanding facial expressions in beautiful scenery, the promoter explained.

“It was somewhat tiring due to the time difference and long travel between filming sets, but I feel happy that we filmed nice scenes enough to repay those hard works,” Choi was quoted as saying.

Co-starring popular actors Park Shin-hye, CNBLUE’s Kang Min-hyuk, Kim Woo-bin, f(x) Krystal and ZE:A’s Hyungsik, the series centers on love and friendship among upper-class high school students.

Written by acclaimed scriptwriter Kim Eun-sook of “Gentleman’s Dignity” and “Secret Garden,” the upcoming drama is set to premiere on SBS on October 9, taking over the baton from current series “Master’s Sun.”

Lee Min-ho

Korean actor Lee Min-ho on the set of SBS series “The Inheritors.” [Hwa and Dam Pictures]

Choi Jin-hyuk

Korean actor Choi Jin-hyuk on the set of SBS series “The Inheritors.” [Hwa and Dam Pictures]

Reporter. Lee Hye-ji hjlee@tenasia.co.kr

Courtesy of Hwa and Dam Pictures

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

credit: http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74136

Hahahahaha @sia3 you knew I'd never be able to resist declaring my love for him! Lol.

@adamfever

Refer to sia3's post. She basically summed up everything I would have written. =)) =)) =))

1.) Is LMH an excellent actor?

- I could just answer, "yes, he's an excellent actor," however, lee min ho's acting is worthy of much more than a simple yes. In fact, his acting leaves some of the deepest impression on me, which is why I am so attached to his characters, especially choi young. His strength lies within his eyes; without uttering a single word or sound, his eyes can say it all. He has the ability to penetrate feelings, that words cannot express, with his eyes. Furthermore, his voice is another of his strong point; it's not even the lines he speak that gets to me anymore, rather, it is the tone of his voice, how he delivers the line. And last but not least, his body language, the way he interacts with the other characters, makes him a good actor, which explains why he has chemistry with all his leads; I even find that he has chemistry with his wooldalchi warriors. ;))

That said,

2.) What scenes from his dramas do you find memorable/impressive?

- I'll go in chronological order.

BOF: too many to name :((

=)) but here's a few.

Episode 14: After breaking jandi's heart, jun pyo sits as he watches a slide show of her. A video that had been recorded by jihoo starts playing, and as Junpyo watches his beloved jandi, tears welled up in his eyes, causing him to cry. The video ended with her asking something like, "when are you coming back to quarrel with me?" (Not 100% sure about what she actually said). At the sound of those words, he stood up as if intending to run to her right then and there and beg for forgiveness, tell her he missed her and loved her, and wanted more than anything to hold her. However, a video of his father and him plays right in time to stop him from going any further. He breaks down helplessly, and cries.

Too lazy, just going to bullet to the point lol.

- right before the street kiss, the street kiss, and after the street kiss =))

- episode 14 when he barges into his mothers office and tells her if she dares lay a finger on jandi, he will destroy everything!

Personal taste: I think we should just let this one speak for itself...

Ummm, WOW! Like, can he do that to me? :-O :-O :-O

Oh and let's not forget about the scene he expresses that no matter how much he runs, he's always at the same spot. His tears were PRICELESS!

City Hunter:

- when he stands up to his father! "That war, even if I have to go beyond war, don't touch the people who are important to me, I will protect them. And you do the same too, father."

Waaahhhhh, swwooooonnnn!

- confession scene, so much feels! :(( :(( :((

- the scene he confronts his father about caring about him, when he takes a knife? Metal? and stabs his own hand.

And we too, shall let this one speak for itself...

:-O :-O :-O am speechless...

Faith: too many :(( :(( :(( can I just say the entire drama?

- hoody daejang in the rain was all it took me to love him ;))

- confession scene, "If I am to have imja, it will be forever." Waahhhh :(( :(( :(( I love them so much :x :x :x

- basically all of his crying scenes! When his master gets stabbed, when Ma Hee kills herself and he finds her headband, when the young king sacrifices his life to save him, when he is jailed and looks at imja's mum. :(( :(( :(( can someone please hug him! He needs it!

- when imja gets kidnapped and he says about trying to restrain himself from going crazy looking for her, "I am trying to but it's killing me."

- the scene he hugs imja and says, "what am I to do with you?"

Omg too much... Lol.

3.) Is Lmh very strong?

- I reckon it is like sia3 says, it depends on how much the person weighs lol. But on second thought, he might be, judging from the fact that he can do push ups with a girl on his back. Wow, impressive minhoshi.

4.) Among Korean actors and actresses, LMH seems to have the biggest international appeal. What in him that make him attractive to the non-Korean community, do you think?

- His distinct features. For some reason, when I first saw him in city hunter, I thought wow this actor isn't too skinny (I am wrong, he is so slim lol) but that was one of the reason I was attracted to him. I liked his strong jawline, it's quite different from the other Korean actors who tend to have a softer look. I loved his eyes, also different from other Korean actors, he has noticeable eyelids. Just his overall appearance is quite unique in a very very good way! :D

Hmmmm I am a little confused here? Whoever said LMH is moody? I mean, the most he can do is greet his fans with a smile, sign a few autographs here and there, and shake some of their hands, which is exactly what he does. Even after hours of flight, which we have recently learned he'd rather not experience, being jelagged and tired, he is still friendly to a crowd of girls bunching in on him. What more can we expect from him? I at least can say I am speaking from experience, he is seriously such a nice person. He may be shy but it doesn't make him cold, actually, there is something so warm about his shyness. I mean, the man is all smiles and giggles to his fans. He doesn't say much because of language barriers but he makes sure we know he's happy to see us. And needless to say, he is more than willing to sign autographs and shake hands. The Lmh I met is one of the sweetest person to his fans. I'm surprised anyone can call him moody, he was anything but moody the times I've met him. I'm sure everyone has their moments but that doesn't necessarily make him moody; it just makes him human.

@shenny

Waaaahhhh!!! :-O :x :x :x love what you said, I don't know if I should awesome or insightful your post! ;)) :))

Yes, I agree with all your points regarding @adamfever 's question and might I add the scene in CH when Ahjussi was hit by the car then they brought him to the hospital and LYS's repressed tears, then finally allowing the tears to fall when he was sure ahjussi was stable. That's great acting there, I just want to hug him poor boy! :(( >:D<

Regarding LMHot being moody, I also don't think he is moody, he is just like any other person who has good days and bad days and I never heard anyone who had said LMH had mistreated them in any way without reason so far. So whoever said that, should first give proof and reason for saying such because it's not painting a good picture [-X [-X [-X

@Maja I can't believe I didn't mention that scene! You make me want to go rewatch it; such daebakkkkkk acting from min ho! :x :x :x

Hmmmm :-? neither have I ever heard anyone saying Lmh mistreated them. Sorry, I just can't believe it unless he acts like that towards me, but he didn't. Instead, he was sweet. :x :x :x

@Maja
You forgot one scene, the scene where he found out his mum has leukemia and he ran upstairs to swear and release his anger! That. was. heart. wrenching. He's angry at mum for dumping him but he still love mummy! :(( :(( :((

@shenny
Turn out you have mentioned A LOT of Faith scenes I have forgotten to mention. I supposed I was aiming for the eyes speak volume but Lee Min Ho can use soooo many other ways to act out an emotional scene too. Gaaaahhhhhhh~~~ I LUB THIS ACTOR, not just because he has good looks (so ok, that's definitely a A++ bonus) but this man proves he CAN act! He's not just an eye-candy.

@sia3 @shenny

We have lot's of good LMHot scenes in CH, like the time he overheard that bad daddy stole him from his mummy, he was so angry he was screaming and threw things from the table :x :x :x

In Faith when ES drank the poison and CY hugged her the desperation and longing written on his face :(( :(( :((  I wanted to hug CY at that moment!!! :x :x :x

Guest Humanseoul

@Shenny I know right? Minho is such a sweet heart, From other peoples experience Minho was always a humble and kind person <3 I never met him, so basically I rely only other peoples experience to get to know him better  :))
I was pretty shocked to hear that he was described as an cancerian, So i wanted to look up the traits. But oh well, I probably will never meet him judging from where I live lol. but all I can say is that I HAVE YET TO MEET THIS MAN IN REAL LIFE!!! 8->

Ohhh mmmmeeerrrr gggaaawwwddddd @sia3 and @Maja how can I have forgotten to mention my absolute favorite scene from faith?

After finding out that imja got posioned by DH, Daejang barges into DH's room and flips the table. He corners DH and pulls out a dagger to pierce him. He says, "I've always killed with mercy, but tonight, I will rip every limb in your body apart!"

Swwwooooonnnnn!

Anyway, I love all the scenes you girls mentioned! Sia3, I am with you, I just love this actor! :x :x :x

@Yeon hopefully you will get to confirm his kindness for yourself one day dear :-bd

Guest shantipriya

yes @Yeon, you found the source - his astrological sign is quite on the nose. there's a wbesite on, that can give you a pretty good view on the general picture. but what I base my thoughts and analysis on, are not just his zodiac (cancerian or cancerian/gemini cusp), not only his birthchart report, but all the tiny details he expresses everywhere. I've already discussed that previously with @guadi, that I also read physical features, which show very strongly what type of a character one has. I believe my 'report' is very acurate, even the one I made on Minho's hands.

@adamfever LOL no. to me, psychology has been an interesting topic in all of its fields, since I was very young. not that I'm old at 28, but I've read so much on that topic, that going through a psychology major would be a child's play. I've been active in such debates in the past about 10 years, and some of my closest friends are psychologists. you have to witness one of our convos to get an idea- it's pretty serious, yet hilarious. that normally wouldn't mean much tho, since the other part of friends are accountants and if we make deductive conclusions, I should also be great at accounting, but no LOL I've intentionally picked psychological and phylosophical subjects, through the basic-education classes in university, even though my major has nothing to do with any of that- I'm a fashion designer. I'm an artist, who loves food for the brain LOL I was introduced to body language and meta language back in 2003, and I read most of the literature that's currently out on the subject. I believe that zodiac signs play a huge role in what a person will turn out to be, though I'm not a typical capricorn myself- and that's probably because of my ascendent and other features. so far, I have never failed in reading accurately and (I don't want to use this word, since it's sort of for sick people, but it best explains) in diagnosing someone's personality, and to even predict that person's reactions and calculate his/her thoughts and words in advance. it's like getting in someone's head and seeing clearly through their eyes- comes very handy in business relations, which is what got me started and why they teach all these in the managing majors.

there's this extremely funny moment form last year, when I was with my family outside the local church and I was in 'reading mode'. there were two families who were standing before my dad and me. so I decided to read them out loud and said that they've been friends for a very long time, and the wife in family #1 has an affair with the husband of family #2. my dad told me that I have a very vivid imgination and laughed at what I said. I added that the woman in question has something to do with fashion which relies on her always looking at her best- I thought she is a fashion consultant in a store, based on her style and gestures. after this was dismissed, roll that a few months forward. we were sitting in a cafe and there was the same woman #1, with man #2, making out on the couch next to us. and everything fell into place, when I went bridal dress hunting with my sister early this year and we met this same woman, who owns a bridal boutique and consults her clients with their choices for their special day. I couldn't stop laughing- well, not loudly, but seriously giggling in her presence and I believe she thought I'm wacked or that I'm laughing at her advices. but how could I keep my giggling inside, when I saw how accurate my 2 minute reading of a random person was? sometimes I do it, cuz I want to, sometimes it's the autopilot that comes in, other times I just block it and hate doing it. there are even times when you want to read someone, but you just can't, cuz their either natural at masking everything, or you just block yourself for that particular person, cuz you don't find him/her interesting enough. it's not like this is my job and I have to read and analyze people for a living, so that I have to do it on everyone I meet or see.

so, I don't know what the exact meaning behind 'PRETENDED' is, but if it was said cuz Minho waved and smiled at 3 fans, then signed 5 autographs and generally ignored everyone else, I have news for everyone: if you were surrounded by a croud of let's say 20 or 50 or even 100 people, even though you were famous, wouldn't you ignore the majority, even unwillingly? no one has 8 arms and has the time to pay attention to everyone who's come to see him. I often come out as stuck-up and "thinking I'm better than the others", cuz I ignore people in the street (usually just one person at a time), who talk to me. I don't do it cuz of that, but because I don't know them, because I fear them since I don't know them, cuz they're subconsciously considered as intruders of my personal space. if what people mean was the way he acted on LAX on his day of arrival, it was awkward to some extend, but understandable, since this was a culture shock for him and he IS introverted. do you know how incredibly out of place one feels when he's surrounded by screaming girls, when his buttox gets pinched, and when everyone speaks over the other? you've been to a club, you've been squeezed by unknown people who grab your whatnot. or even better- rush hour in the subway- you're cranky, you might be late for work, woke up on the wrong side of the bed or you're just not your cheerful self today, cuz you had to cross the country last night and had zero sleep; then you enter this place where everything bugs you, people mostly- the one chewing his gum loudly, the one who smells like he had onions for breakfast, the sweaty one, the kid that won't shut up... you really want to yell at everyone to get out of your hair, but you compose yourself and you don't. do you pretend to be nice? now, someone's laying his hand on you behind- smack him or keep smiling? I'd say it takes a HUGE amount of self-control to distinguish the line between that being your fans and allowing them to keep being loud and bothering, and the moment when you just want to scold everyone, then run and hide. I'd say he's being utterly nice to keep his cool in moments like that. on the other hand, if the 'PRETEND' was meant in all other moments, before or after a show, when he's normally supposed to and accepted the presence of fans, when he lacks the excuse of being weird and ignoring fans, then that's something entirely different and absolutely inexcusable. majorly I want to say in the end of this, what my korean friend told me. she said that koreans are shy and nervous when they meet people who they can't connect with on a basic language level. meaning that if they don't speak english, chinese or philipino, and they meet others from those places, they'd normally lock up in their shells and distance themselves.

Guest shantipriya

@shenny- that thing in CH was not a knife- he stabbed his hand with a pencil... that entire drama is filled with remarkable scenes. the whole screenplay was very creative- instead of the regular fight scenes you get the korean Chuck Norris, fighing a guy with a water bottle or with a spoon- took the expression "gag me with a spoon" to a whole new level LOL

Guest Jang27

Welcome October, be nice to me! I never feel the air so fresh and excited on the first day of a certain month, just like when I meet this first day of October.. It feels like a new year LOL, can't wait for the nineth.. >:D< >:D<

@maja @sia3 @shenny

You guys tease me to re watch all of his dramas.. Yes he's a great actor, it's a fortunate that I got a chance to watch BOF first, so I'm interested to watch his next drama..

Do you miss Daejang and Eun Soo??

rtsp://v2.cache2.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQmM0XzRWwMMbhMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYPzK1PPysKO9UQw=/0/0/0/video.3gp

Here is the piano version..

rtsp://v1.cache2.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQmh9hRj0NTERBMYJCAkFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYPzK1PPysKO9UQw=/0/0/0/video.3gp

Cr youtube

@shenny his eyes expression tell everything. sad without crying a lot,when he is happy etc. Love his low deep tone,so sexy.Notice that gangnam blues director the one who directing Frozen Flower (different version of movie about Choi Young & Goryeo). If you watch Frozen Flower & if they deciding having part in gangnam blues,be ready for that kind of scenes in Frozen Flower,hehhehehhehe

Guest Jang27

@shantipriya

Yes I have watched PT for a few times too, but have you seen "A Frozen Flower"? I watch it but not until finished, someone here told us it was too bold, since the director, Yoo Ha, is going to be the director of Gangnam Blues, so I was interested to watch..

I don't know, I just don't wanna change my mind about him just because of the very bold bed scene..

Guest Jang27

@shantipriya

:D original sin and a frozen flower are almost the same, both has a very bold bed scene..

It's Lee Min Ho, I pray him not to take such kind of role LOL.. He's too cute, too nice to have a bold bed scene.. I'm afraid he would lost his charisma after it...