Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Translated fan account of that encounter at Coffee Cojjee. @Maja posted a picture of him above. 

Summarised and translated from @minoz_peace and @LiLOY刷屏的日子开始了,

The 2 Minoz were at Jaejoong’s Coffee Cojjee which had Minho’s signed merchandise. They hung around for about 40 mins before deciding to leave for their next destination. 2 Japanese entered the cafe (one’s a Jaejoong fan, the other’s a Chunnie fan) and joined them in a conversation about Minho. At that moment, @LiLOY刷屏的日子开始了 (Liloy) who was facing the entrance went into shock and stood up because Minho entered the cafe!!!

Liloy called out to Minho softly so he turned around to look, the lift was there hence he turned back and boarded the lift. Minho was wearing a black hoodie, skinny jeans and leopard-print slippers. His hair was unstyled with a cap. After this was a long wait and the 2 Japanese fans waited along with them. 

After a long time, the elevator opened and Minho walked out!! He wore a tee with a cardigan and did not wear a cap. Minho saw them and smiled warmly. He didn’t try to avoid them, instead, he looked at them one by one and offered to shake hands with them. After which, he walked into the carpark. 

Read the rest here

(via hishotnessminho tumblr)

@guadi

Where was it exactly? I mean which part of Seoul?

So, there's a salon inside the cafe and he came wearing a cap with unstyled hair and got out with with a neat hair??

My conclusion is the salon is his subscription and he often visits it, so let's find out where it is, who knows oneday I got a chance to meet him in person, shook hands and photograph and signing and a smile, a hug, a pinch of his cheeks, and.. I don't know why, everytime I imagine to meet him then I become so greedy.. (Even only in imagination)

>:) >:) >:)

@minoz_peace was so lucky!

Guest shantipriya

WOW... I agree with @Jang27 - if he was there once, he will be there again.

here's my report:

it's said the address of the place is 94-9 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea. you can get more info from this fan-page on FB and from this blog, which contains useful directions to it. the hair salon is in the same building, it's called "The Red Carpet" and many k-pop stars visit it often. it seems like a chain of luxury celeb hair salons since there are many of these all over the world. I can't find their Seoul page, though. if you insert the address given, along with the name of the place in google maps, you will even get a street view, which was obviously taken before the coffee was opened for business.

good luck to all Minoz who're going there- hope you get some interesting fan-sightings :)

Did someone say staring contest? 
tumblr_mtr2g8mCBi1qchnjco2_500.jpg
lol, this cow gives him the fiercest look ever...and I think she's winning :)
tumblr_mtvt3yv7v51r3n4xoo1_500.jpg
New still from Semir. Lurve his hair. Speaking of hairr, he needs to get his fringes trimmed. They are a bit long at the moment covering his gorgeous plucked brows :))  
8af28247jw1e91ffi4q4jj20sl0yo0zd.jpg

8af28247jw1e91fgfokrlj20q00yok0s.jpg

(cr. as tagged via tumblr and weibo)
@jang27 - yes, there is a salon on the second floor. He goes there all the times to get his hair and styling done. 

If you ask me I would say that Lee Min Ho is the most charismatic actor I have seen. I have only seen another two, those are Spanish actors and what they convey with their face, emotions, and acting, and their eyes is electrifying. I find that chemistry in Lee Min Ho, he is an actor that conveys his emotions through his eyes and body language, I have also seen him in bloopers and I can see how playful and sweet he can be. It is amazing to see him acting I have seen Faith like about 20 times now and each time it tugs at my heart strings I do not know how he does it, but it only takes someone that knows how to convey feelings to portray such chemistry and strength and he does it splendidly. I think that his acting is very deep and he is someone that can deliver its there call me crazy but it shows even through his photos is got that something that pulls a person and makes you see. I for one say that this actor is very manly, has a very strong presence and is worthy of all the fans he has. I can't wait till airs comes out.

Lee Min ho on the cover of this weekend's Korea Times "H" Magazine
tumblr_mtwsyy2dV81sqovv3o1_500.jpg
(Korea Times is an English-language newspaper published in Korea per wikipedia. I think it has an English edition as well as Korea edition and it circulates in internationally as well as in Korea, sort of like the New York Times is for U.S. readers and the International Herald Tribune is for international readers, but it's really the NY Times just with a different name) 
Anyway, the caption is something something about Director Yu Ha's new film "Gangman Blues". I'm cautiously optimistic that he'll take this role :) 
(via LMH DC)

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO IS A FASHIONABLE STUDENT IN THE US

Posted by goodange on Monday, September 30, 2013 · 

If you’re a Kdrama addict who studies at the University of Redlands and missed seeing Lee Min Ho on campus sometime this month, then … sucks for you! ;)

The actor filmed a scene at the US school on September 15th, acting as one of the students, listening to lectures and interacting with professors. In Heirs, Min Ho’s Kim Tan is in the States to study world business to prepare him to help run his family’s conglomerate.

The actor studied the English script carefully, and we’ll find out how hard he worked on his pronunciation whenHeirs premieres on October 9th … I can’t believe that’s next week!

x_zps06d5aebf.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/30/heirs-lee-min-ho-is-a-fashionable-student-in-the-us/

Guest Humanseoul

jjsweeter0211 said:

“HEIRS”: LEE MIN HO IS A FASHIONABLE STUDENT IN THE US

Posted by goodange on Monday, September 30, 2013 · 

If you’re a Kdrama addict who studies at the University of Redlands and missed seeing Lee Min Ho on campus sometime this month, then … sucks for you! ;)

The actor filmed a scene at the US school on September 15th, acting as one of the students, listening to lectures and interacting with professors. In Heirs, Min Ho’s Kim Tan is in the States to study world business to prepare him to help run his family’s conglomerate.

The actor studied the English script carefully, and we’ll find out how hard he worked on his pronunciation whenHeirs premieres on October 9th … I can’t believe that’s next week!

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/30/heirs-lee-min-ho-is-a-fashionable-student-in-the-us/

Lee Min Ho Transforms into a College Student in ‘The Heirs’

Impressing with his English, Lee Min Ho transformed into an umchinah college student for SBS’ The Heirs.

On September 15, Lee Min Ho filmed at Redlands University, located in Los Angeles. He participated in a scene acting as a college student with the professor and other students in a lecture hall. Despite wearing a simple white t-shirt, Lee Min Ho heated up the scene with his presence alone.

47044003.jpg

Whenever time allowed Lee Min Ho checked up on his English dialogue and managed to pull it off without any lessons or guidance. He had prepared for the English lines in Korea, even before the filming in Los Angeles, also receiving praise for his constant practice over his script.

“We were at first surprised that the length of his English lines were longer than what we expected. We hope that the viewers will enjoy it as much as he practiced,” said Lee Min Ho’s agency.

“Ahead of his words and actions, Lee Min Ho perfectly managed the filming in Los Angeles with his sincere passion and responsibility. He is an actor who is earnest and at the peak of his acting,” said Hwa and Dam Pictures. “With dignity, charisma, and passion, Lee Min Ho is raging through the set of The Heirs.

The drama will air on October

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47044

Guest jjsweeter0211
Guest shantipriya

guadi said: Lee Min ho on the cover of this weekend's Korea Times "H" Magazine

(Korea Times is an English-language newspaper published in Korea per wikipedia. I think it has an English edition as well as Korea edition and it circulates in internationally as well as in Korea, sort of like the New York Times is for U.S. readers and the International Herald Tribune is for international readers, but it's really the NY Times just with a different name) 
Anyway, the caption is something something about Director Yu Ha's new film "Gangman Blues". I'm cautiously optimistic that he'll take this role :) 
(via LMH DC)

Guest jjsweeter0211

"The Heirs" Lee Min-ho is the perfect boy

Source | 2013/09/29 | 

photo353576.jpg

Lee Min-ho transformed into an exchange student and visited a university in LA.

He takes on the role of Kim Tan, a plutocrat who has everything he needs or wants including what he should have in the new SBS drama "The Heirs".

Lee Min-ho had a debate with a foreign professor at the university in LA and sat in with the students as well.

He managed to pull off such a good look with a white shirt alone and heated up the atmosphere. He checked his English script thoroughly whenever he could and concentrated on his role.

Lee Min-ho had already memorized his English script well enough before he even departed to LA. Still, he didn't let go of the tension and continued to input the script in his head.

Meanwhile, "The Heirs" is a youth comedy drama about the 1% of the wealthiest students in the country, all about to inherit something big.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi... ( English )

Lee Min Ho in KNTV Good Day Pt. 2!

English/Spanish subbed!

http://youtu.be/jdo9XsdXYAE
cr Woodalchis Minoz

Hahaha!! he really forgot "I love you" = "Mahal kita!", it was so cute LMH saying "Magandang Hapon" though LOL! ;)) :))