Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LorenHaze said: @ilwoo_aein - Agreed. LMH looks beautiful ...high, low, up, down, all around. Seriously, is there an angle that he doesn't look handsome? I think NOT. ;-)  I LOL'D @ your "it's okay, baby" scenario...hahaha. But come to think of it..his kisses would turn our mood swings to love swings...<---- cheesy much? or UGH much...lol.
I had NO CLUE who LMH'S BFF was/is until I clicked on that FB link of ILWOO and found some interesting posts and pictures. How long have they been Best Chingus? BTW..if you're going to get caught cheating on someone...LMH would be the perfect person to cheat with...=D>
Sending you much love from Cali......AS IF. hahahaha

shenny said: Hahahahaha I'm enjoying the backtracking. You girls are hilarious with all the talk of "stalking" Lmh =))=))=))

I didn't stalk him, I just watched and followed him ;))

@LorenHaze jinjja? Did you really go see him at Huntington? I was there as well ;)) he is sooooo handsome!!!

:(( I want to see his hotness one more time before he leaves back to Korea :(( I miss his handsome face :D I've already gotten a handshake, now I want an autograph please. ;))

Btw, he's so cute to his fans, jinjja! He is all smiles to us, and he giggles so much it's so darn adorable! Gaaahhhh makes me love him more.

Lee min ho shiiii, where are you?

ilwoo_aein

said:

LorenHaze

said:

@ilwoo_aein - Agreed. LMH looks beautiful ...high, low, up, down, all around. Seriously, is there an angle that he doesn't look handsome? I think NOT. ;-)  I LOL'D @ your "it's okay, baby" scenario...hahaha. But come to think of it..his kisses would turn our mood swings to love swings...<---- cheesy much? or UGH much...lol.

I had NO CLUE who LMH'S BFF was/is until I clicked on that FB link of ILWOO and found some interesting posts and pictures. How long have they been Best Chingus? BTW..if you're going to get caught cheating on someone...LMH would be the perfect person to cheat with...

=D>

Sending you much love from Cali......AS IF. hahahaha

[informations about The Inheritors press conference]

Date & time: Monday, Oct. 7, 2013 at 14:00 kst.
Venue: Patio9 Hotel (http://m.patio9.com/)
Actors scheduled to attend: Lee Minho, Park Shinhye, Kim Woobin, Kang Minhyuk, Krystal, Park Hyungsik, Kim Jiwon, Kang Haneul, Jeon Soojin etc.

Full details: http://sbspr.sbs.co.kr/sbspr_index.jsp
Source: http://sbspr.sbs.co.kr/sbspr_index.jsp

Cr:: @tmoonsun (twitter)
via HeirsKr fb

ilwoo_aein said: [informations about The Inheritors press conference]

Date & time: Monday, Oct. 7, 2013 at 14:00 kst.
Venue: Patio9 Hotel (http://m.patio9.com/)
Actors scheduled to attend: Lee Minho, Park Shinhye, Kim Woobin, Kang Minhyuk, Krystal, Park Hyungsik, Kim Jiwon, Kang Haneul, Jeon Soojin etc.

Full details: http://sbspr.sbs.co.kr/sbspr_index.jsp
Source: http://sbspr.sbs.co.kr/sbspr_index.jsp

Cr:: @tmoonsun (twitter)
via HeirsKr fb

@LorenHaze Hello chingu! Good day from where i am and good evening to you :)
Omo! I see you have a lot of hubbies there. You beat me chingu LOL Yes, i shouldn't feel bad since i have the best of both worlds now hahaha.

I always admire Ilwoo-Minho-Kim Bum friendship. I hope their friendship will last forever :)

Yes i went to his FM last March. Minho looks shy, not talk much but he often smile especially when he's excited. And it happens when he learns how to play angklung and play games with his fans. I remember at the FM, there's a time when he suddenly appears from nowhere and walks in front of me and other MINOZ. He surprise his fans that time. He's so handsome. And I took some photos of him from the FM. If i'm not mistaken, my friend, admin of 'we are minoz' fan-page posted those pics on their album kekeke.

Anyways, nice to know you chingu. Thanks to Minho we become friends now :)

[Fancam] Lee MinHo on the set of The Heirs in San Diego CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsvrgPmvwMo&feature=youtu.be&a

credit: uploader

[FanCam] Lee MinHo & Park Shin Hye on the set of The Heirs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nheGTvhKWJg&feature=youtu.be&a

credit: uploder

'Inheritors' rising as the most anticipated drama of the season

020130923092455_523f8a5643416_1.jpg

People are showing explosive reactions for ‘Inheritors’.

New SBS drama ‘Inheritors’ will premiere on October 9th, and on September 17th, the production team opened the official website. On September 19th, the official trailer was revealed, and many people are showing explosive reactions.0

A great number of people are accessing the official website to check out the actors’ steal cuts and the official trailer, and it is getting ranked high in different websites’ keywords ranking charts.

Furthermore, steal cuts of Park Hin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Krystal, Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, and Park Hyung Shik on the official website got around 40 thousand ~ 60 thousand views so far, and this clearly proves how people are getting anticipated for the drama.

In addition, ‘Inheritors’ is currently one of the most searched keywords in different websites even though the official broadcast did not even started yet. An official said, “Such a phenomenon is very rarely seen.”

The production agency said, “We were very surprised for the reactions that people showed. Each scenes are being made with great efforts, and we will keep doing our best to produce the best drama ever. Please show all of the staffs and actors a lot of support.”

Meanwhile, ‘Inheritors’ will be written and directed by writer Kim Eun Sook and director Kang Shin Hyo.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Hi all! I am excited to watch inheritors... But right now, I am hooked on Master's Sun! Thanks to you girls who have been mentioning this drama, I got all curious and upon hearing raving reviews from some of my kdrama fans colleagues, I decided to give a look. The rest is history!

From now on, my Wednesdays (i have 8 periods, 2 hours of classes to teach...) and Thursdays are never going to be painful anymore!

Totally love So Ji Sub's character in the show. Apologies for wavering my faith for LMH but SJS will be LMH's replacement if he enlists into army!!!!!

Guest shantipriya

OMG he's soooooooo cute and vain LOL "my hair looks horrible when I wake up and I don't want to show it" hahahahahahahahaha dude, you CAN'T possibly look bad like EVER! even if you're a mess, you'd still be a HOT mess! what he said rang two bells in my mind though- 1. he really has some hell of insecurities about his looks and his hair is a very important part of him (can't really make anything of this right now); and 2. that's the tip of the iceberg of what he doesn't want to expose from his personal sides... I wonder what the rest are? probably some human sides we all share but get him worried. he's such a mystery, since all he releases to the public is very carefully calculated and planned and what we do get is just a scratch on the surface, like when he let us in his shower habbits- that was some completely unnecessary info that was given to the fans- we all take a shower and we do it in a very similar way, not to say the same. he must be one of the most complexed people, whose puzzled personality I had the pleasure to try solving. there's always the possiblity of him being a "what you see is what you get" type of person, but something keeps telling me there's an entire parallel universe at work in that gorgeous head of his.

can't wait for the upcomming part.

@jaslynkpl - I know what you mean... I'm also drawn to "The Master's Sun" and I love both lead actors. I catch myself searching for its new episodes way more often than the regular schedule it has. I was sad it had just one episode last week and I can't really sit still and patient while waiting for the next one that comes out on wednesday(?) I'm thinking of watching So Ji Sub's previous dramas. what I find really amusing is the actress who played Lady Choi in "Faith" - she is in practically every drama and I love her acting - Kim Mi Kyung is her name I think.