Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@shantipriya

Thank you shanti, you have a wide of knowledge, you analyse everything from science point of view..

Well, all I know, when I'm not in the mood, I'll watch BOF then I'll laugh of loud.. When I'm sad, I'll listen to his songs, then I'll feel him entertaining me.. So I can go back to work with a smile..

He's a friend for me when I'm happy and sad through his dramas and songs..

Guest shantipriya

I guess the cute little girl that was on his back while doing push-ups is his personal assistant, since she'd clean the sand off his shoulders when he fell, and kept a shadow on his face with some paper...

someone tell the cute blonde to stop trying- even if he liked her, he'd still just do nothing. or maybe he would then... who knows? I don't. the thing is that he's not interested. he's like as if she's a rock or something- why? that's not a normal reaction from a man towards a hot girl in a bikini! there's usually some sort of mindless innocent flirting, which even the shy guys exhibit... don't tell me I was wrong about the "not gay" part, cuz that would be a first! though it's expected that he'd prove me wrong about whatever- he always does. like "Minho has some hell of a bad quality" - "you're wrong, cuz he's nice, sweet and kind most the time"...

Guest Seoul Searching

shantipriya

said: ...

someone tell the cute blonde to stop trying- even if he liked her, he'd still just do nothing. or maybe he would then... who knows? I don't. the thing is that he's not interested. he's like as if she's a rock or something- why? that's not a normal reaction from a man towards a hot girl in a bikini! there's usually some sort of mindless innocent flirting, which even the shy guys exhibit...

don't tell me I was wrong about the "not gay" part, cuz that would be a first! though it's expected that he'd prove me wrong about whatever- he always does. like "Minho has some hell of a bad quality" - "you're wrong, cuz he's nice, sweet and kind most the time"...

@shantipriya

I wanna think like what @sia3 does.. Maybe he has a commitment already with a woman, come on.. A man like him doesn't have a girl friend or a special woman?? Well it's better than think that he's not interested in women..

ilwoo_aein said:

LorenHaze

said:

@ilwoo_aein - Chingu!!! If silliness is the most important factor in being a stalker, then I'm already there! waving to you from California. :-h (wow, LMH looks better in person with the wind blowing on his dripping wet hair, here @ Huntington Beach).  LOL!

Hahahahaha I'm enjoying the backtracking. You girls are hilarious with all the talk of "stalking" Lmh =)) =)) =))

I didn't stalk him, I just watched and followed him ;))

@LorenHaze jinjja? Did you really go see him at Huntington? I was there as well ;)) he is sooooo handsome!!!

:(( I want to see his hotness one more time before he leaves back to Korea :(( I miss his handsome face :D I've already gotten a handshake, now I want an autograph please. ;))

Btw, he's so cute to his fans, jinjja! He is all smiles to us, and he giggles so much it's so darn adorable! Gaaahhhh makes me love him more.

Lee min ho shiiii, where are you?

Hehehe @berliansiahaan I see you have found my video. Aigoo, I'm such a bad Minoz, I posted it all over at the heirs thread but didn't even bother to post it here. Miahnye. :/

@guadi chingu, I want to add "heirs" in the video, so my apologies for taking so long to finish it. Forgive me. :x

Hehehe ;)) Lmh is so dorky and cute riding at the back of the go cart! He is so darn adorable!

Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing at his attempt on the skateboard while holding an umbrella! Yup, that is so lee min ho! Gaaahhhh makes me smile.

@shenny

Oh lucky you..

Can't wait your next pictures 'n videos.. Go after him! Fighting!

@sia3

I'm so sorry, I was sleepy, It ought to be @Seoul Searching, not you..

hahahahahahaha 
Not sure what he's doing here 
tumblr_mthvmqTiEq1qchnjco4_400.gif
Like who does that? Is this his attempt at being cute? Cuz it's working :))
tumblr_mthvmqTiEq1qchnjco3_500.gif
He's still a kid at heart ;)
tumblr_mt6r5q6KF91sek0ako1_500.jpg
Duh!(via tumblr)
@shenny - take your time, but don't take tooooooo long (jk) At least you got to see him and touched his hands TWICE!!! Some people are not that lucky; they just have to content to stalk him online :(( :(( :(( huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...what's the meaning of life??? :))
Kim Tan + Umbrella ella ella ella ella ay ay ay = Ooooooooo Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest shantipriya

@Seoul Searching, @Jang27 - as they say in the X-files: The truth is out there. fact is that the truth is almost never a pretty picture about ponies, pink clouds of cotton candy and flying goldfishes. it's usually an insane twisted reality, most times, and very rarely it's about as good as we expect it to be. yes, I've also thought that he's such an amazing man that he can't possibly be alone- there must be someone in his life, right? a man like that, and in his primetime, can't be left unnoticed and spending his time on his own. BUT he is, as far as we know, unless he's in a relationship with someone from his staff. I've seen amazing people- men and women- who would go on for years without being in a relationship for numerious reasons. some have really high expectations out of the people finding them attractive and wouldn't commit cuz they didn't feel the spark. others would like someone and fantasize about hem to such extend that they would compare everyone who hits on them, to their ideal person and would always find something that isn't right or enough. third prefer to be alone, cuz they feel great just the way they are. fouth are afraid of commitment, based on whatever insecurities...

I simply doubt he is in a relationship for a few reasons I think I've told Seoul Searching about. but also cuz he seems too shy and introverted to even start something, along with being too busy to commit in it with the level of himself needed for a relationship at this time. he seems very career-oriented right now and to me, all the "I wish for a girlfriend for my birthday" is a PR stunt his management had put him up for, so fans would go in "Awe"- I must say they've succeeded! we all are "awe-ing" like crazy. on top of that, he seems like having some inferiority complex that I really don't understand and he's overcompensating for with his abnormally great behaviour, but I kind of think I suspect what it might be based on. I think he is very insecured inside and that is pushed by his shy nature- he'd rather play it safe than fall on his face. whenever we see him, he's always so calm, cool and collected, but in that shell there's a storm of emotions that stir God knows what sort of a mess of feelings. he did say numerious times that he tends to overanalyze everything until he gets a headache. imagine if you were like that- I know I am and that's why I'm really slow sometimes. he is very sensitive, intuitive and emotional, but he never leaves his intuition to guide him- if he did, he'd save himself a lot of giref. he doesn't let it guide him out of fear that he might make a fool of himself of worse- get hurt.

fact is that even the shyest of guys can't stand numb like that, when there's a hot girl in front of them. there are certain gestures, like touching the back of their necks and looking down with a shy smile, exchange of momentary glances, etc. their bodies react to the flirting game. so if everything was all normal out there, having the blonde girl touching him that often that she does, would at least get him to turn his chest or/and feet at her- it's an involuntary reaction. she is hot, even though she might not be his type. or he just feels some organic dislike towards tall, blonde, hot girls, IDK. or maybe he knows himself soooooo well, and he's such a control freak, that he controls even those reactions to perfection, but I doubt it.

in the end of the day, expirience had taught me one thing: the best men, who have all these great qualities and talents, are either taken or gay- not to mention that the major percentage are the latter. it's really confusing with him, cuz my gaydar is spinning like crazy at one moment, and the next it yells "100% man". I think my confusion comes from the fact that his culture is so different from the one I'm used to and my personal view towards how a man should act towards other people of both sexes is completely westernized to the extend of grasping the signals of sexuality on a subliminal level. I think those don't apply at all when it comes to the eastern asian culture, especially the korean one and I need to extend far more my database to finally be able to comprehend it. I think this is the main reason why most western people would qualify k-pop stars as gay immediately and I sincerely hope that my doubts will be understood properly and won't be taken offensively. most of all, I hope that Minho won't take this statement the wrong way (if he ever comes across it) and it won't hurt him or push him to lock deeper in his cancerian shell.

PS. I read on some random k-pop forum that the major concept is that if a celeb is in a relationship, it evokes such high respect that fans would stop fantasizing about them; while if the celeb is gay, they would run wild over him as if he's single. I don't remember the name of the board, but I found that statement lacking any sense and logic. I personally wouldn't like Minho less in any of those cases and I'd still present him as an example of how a man should behave and what combination of qualities he should exhibit so he'd be admirable to the rest of the world. I personally believe in the supreme human being- one that would be exceptional no matter what his/her race, religion or sexuality is, but based on what his/her views and attitude towards others are. to me, Minho is that type of human, and I make/ask those statements/questions out of general curiousity rather than out of anything else.

Guest prosperity

@shantipriya, or could just be that she is not his type at all. All men don't flirt with any woman that come in their vicinity, at least not any man worth having. He could also be very aware of the cameras and fans that are around, so he didn't want to be all "into" her because of that. 
When I watched BTS of Faith I could sense slight flirtatiousness between him and KHS. They were very playful with each other etc. He is probably not like that with the blonde because: 
!. She is pushing up on him and you can actually see the "thirst" (which is a turn off for some men). 
2. She is not his type. 
3. He knows he has to be circumspect with women, the last thing he needs is a scandal. We also have to remember that the CEO of Starhaus was also there.
4. He is in a relationship, or has a girl he likes.

Guest shantipriya

@prosperity - yep, I kind of thought and covered those just now in my essay above LOL so his boss was there? oh, that could be the key to the safehouse

Guest prosperity

@shantipriya, yes he was, I don't know if he is still there or not, but this guy posted his pic on IG. Here is the link, since I don't know how to post pics. Maybe one of the posters who knows how, can post the pic for me.

#heirs #kdrama set visit in beautiful Huntington Beach. With CEO of Starhaus :)

A photo posted by achrislee (@achrislee) on Sep 18, 2013 at 2:19am PDT

I remembered it because I thought it was interesting (for lack of better word) that his boss would travel so far to see him film.