Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

LMH sighting! :partyblob:  I wonder what event they attended :wut:

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this photo - The two of my biases, have finally come together in one frame and I can’t get enough of it! BTS V and Lee Min Ho were recently spotted together along with Lee Jung Jae in photos, together with  Riccardo Tisci (Italian designer). They were at the National Museum of Korea, in Seoul. I'm happy that I got to see two of them in one frame and hope to see them hanging out together frequently.   :blush:

• Like 3

Spoiler

BTS’s V, Lee Min Ho, And Lee Jung Jae Pose With Fashion Designer Riccardo Tisci

BTS’s V, Lee Min Ho, And Lee Jung Jae Pose With Fashion Designer Riccardo Tisci

BTS’s V, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jung Jae, and fashion designer Riccardo Tisci have shared photos together!

On November 27, Lee Jung Jae shared a photo of himself with V, Lee Min Ho, and fashion designer Riccardo Tisci who previously worked as the Chief Creative Officer of Burberry in the past.

v-lee-jung-jae-lee-min-ho-ricardo-tisci-

Previously, Riccardo Tisci also took to Instagram to share photos with the three celebrities as well as pictures from his visit to various famous locations in South Korea.

v-ricardo-tisci-.jpglee-min-ho-v-riccardo-tisci.jpg

Spoiler

lee-jung-jae-ricardo-tisci-.jpg

Recently, BIGHIT MUSIC announced that V is officially preparing for military enlistment along with fellow members RM, Jimin, and Jungkook. Lee Min Ho is gearing up for his upcoming drama. “Ask the Stars” (literal translation) and he was revealed to be in talks for the film “Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint” (working title) along with Ahn Hyo Seop, BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo, Nana, and more. Lee Jung Jae is also gearing up for Season 2 of his hit series “Squid Game.”  https://www.soompi.com/article/1628689wpp/btss-v-lee-min-ho-and-lee-jung-jae-pose-with-fashion-designer-riccardo-tisci

• Like 1

Wowsa!  I think a side part (of his hair) accentuates his features much more favorably than a center part.  

Not sure why L's photos from X aren't showing.  They are very nice photos from the JW Marriot short film

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Wowsa!  I think a side part (of his hair) accentuates his features much more favorably than a center part.  

Not sure why L's photos from X aren't showing.  They are very nice photos from the JW Marriot short film

@CarolynH  for me, I love both for Lee Min Ho. A middle part complements the symmetry of his face shape as well as elongate the face, and a side part softens his features. Both options will always be in style, and both options are timeless.  :kisslevel:

Sometimes X/Twitter can stop loading or showing images and GIFs for several reasons. It could be your internet, or a corrupt application cache. Although, I haven't experienced this yet using my laptop. Sometimes using my mobile, I did. So, I just try clearing my cache and cookies for my device's mobile browser. Then turn my phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection.   :kitty:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, willenette said:

Sometimes X/Twitter can stop loading or showing images and GIFs for several reasons. It could be your internet, or a corrupt application cache. Although, I haven't experienced this yet using my laptop. Sometimes using my mobile, I did. So, I just try clearing my cache and cookies for my device's mobile browser. Then turn my phone off for 5 minutes to reset the connection. 

In "draft" form, I didn't see the images.  However, once I posted, the images appeared--Magic! :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, CarolynH said:

In "draft" form, I didn't see the images.  However, once I posted, the images appeared--Magic! :blush:

@CarolynH  I have experienced this similar problem sometimes too here in soompi when using another browser. But, when I switched to Mozilla Firefox, the image worked fine for me. Maybe you could try that out too if you're not using Firefox yet?  :kitty:   Or just refresh the page.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

MYM is co-producer of ORV.

By the way, have we had ORV thread on Soompi already ?

@gtLmh0622 ohh.... thanks for sharing this info - I don't think there's already a thread for this new movie.  @CarolynH was also asking for this I remember last month.  :blush:

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Script reading for ORV

Hmm, still no confirmation from any actor? :wut:

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. Does it also mean that they're now on the 4th day filming?  :kitty:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Thanks to Minoz Philippines Fanclub for translating LMH's IG.  HOnestly, I didn't understand some of it before I saw this. 

I think this should be enough to open an ORV thread if anyone is interested in opening it.  I can confirm with a mod, if anyone thinks it is necessary.  ORV is trending in the US. 

@willenette  Someone on X posted that ORV filming begins Dec 5

• Like 3

11 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I think this should be enough to open an ORV thread if anyone is interested in opening it.  I can confirm with a mod, if anyone thinks it is necessary.  ORV is trending in the US. 

@willenette  Someone on X posted that ORV filming begins Dec 5

@CarolynH  thanks for the info - So, the filming will start soon. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2