Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

35 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

Do you know @Nikaa94 this actress she was in when camellia blooms. She is the one playing the kleptomaniac.

Lol really? I watched some episodes of camellia but I didn’t recognize her. :lol: Her face looks different here. :D Thanks for letting me know! Wow, this girl is so lucky! She got to see LMH in person 

Minoz, do you want me to a do a poll on Twitter? What question do you want me to ask? Any suggestions? :lol: it’s just for fun! I will think about a question too:approves:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg, I saw tweets talking about this too. Did sbs really snatch TKEM from tvN? SBS keeps on taking LMH’s dramas and making gigantic profit out of them, they better give a lot of awards to TKEM. 

will SBS take LMH’s next drama too??  Omg, how do we set our baby free sbs?? What is kbs up to? Lol I wish they had

taken TKEM because I think kbs does better promotions. 

@Nikaa94, tvN is really good lately. They show creativity and good writing. tvN is good on romantic comedy genre. SBS has a lot of stuff I'm interested in based on promo material but it always ends up being a bit of 'hit or miss' -thing. And a mostly a 'miss' at that. JTBC is also a plus in my books when choosing stuff to watch. JTBC is good on variety shows, they are creative and full of new learning. But, I don't care much about the network when I'm gonna watch a drama.  SBS is where most of my favorites are from, though.  Few of  MBC dramas maybe..... OCN is good, too - they show dramas with original stories.They have really been killing it since 2015 up to this year. If you're a mystery, detective genre lover for sure you will love OCN. They are good in this genre even though I personally think that they adapt Japanese style drama which is episodic and on continuous season, but there's no harm in it, they do it good. SBS, MBC and KBS still produce or should I say able to get good dramas for their time slot, but I think they are still into classic style dramas and makjangs, which are good if you are the type that enjoy them. Overall, it depends on one's taste. :) So let's enjoy them all.... :blush:

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thank you for participating!

I agree with your points :) I also think mystery is much better and there is a variety of stories that can be explored. Camellia blooms is a mixed of genres, it is romantic comedy and mystery all together. I think mix genres are good and fun. Our TKEM is also a mix of genres, Legend of the blue sea is also mix of genres.

Lee Min ho doing a heavy romance will be out of this world.

@Nikaa94, I do agree with you - A cross-genre (or hybrid genre) is always good. Mixing & matching genres always pay. Keeping up with the newest show is exhausting. It’s not possible to watch everything. :blush:

• Like 4

First Of January Is Coming … Here’s All The Korean Celebrity Dating Scandals Dispatch Has Ever Released

Who will be next?

As it has become tradition for media outlet Dispatch to reveal Korean celebrity dating scandals every New Year’s Day, here’s a list of all the scandals they’ve revealed up to now, as we count down to the new year.

7. Lee Min Ho and Suzy (2015)

9h23DpDpR10-KjZ97bMJ3ePDXS7vv6mRk_Dgppy1ZriD1WadSMhV8OLo7GHLnSU9fC0_2vkz-NlNMbxeJT1EBm5JCbVOS7XpeDt93D2qIXXTTu_G=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://pann.nate.com/talk/356269053

• Like 1

Fans from all over the world send Christmas gifts to Min Ho's company. I hope more and more people will love Min Ho. Finally, I wish Min Ho and everyone a Merry Christmas!

On the eve of the TV series Pachinko @MYM_Entertainment
the club presented fruit baskets to MYM and Min Ho staff on behalf of Minuosi from Taiwan ~
Bless MinHo and all MYM staff:
Merry christmas and a happy new year!
I hope,
that everything will be fine during the filming of the new drama,
and wish new
drama Min Ho has been a big hit in international television series.

007aHe8zgy1glzbr5n7m7j30k00p0n0k.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/u/3960909351

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Merry Christmas and Happy Minholidays to you all! I hope all of you can spend these days with your loved ones and I wish that we get to enjoy a bit of LMH on the SBS awards on the 31st!! We will be waiting for him and for the release of a new movielog, but in the meantime be healthy and take care! 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I think modern drama. But I wasn't expecting Pachinko, either, and that's historical but not a saeguk. 

same! I prefer modern drama too. i don’t mind historical drama. But I don’t want Saeguk. Saeguk dramas are kinda dramatic. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

And few kisses. We are all for modern dramas. 

:approves:

lol :lol: few and boring kisses  :coolshades:also, I don’t like their loose clothing style. 

yes, give me a modern drama soon, Pali Pali!!  God! When?? 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1