Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Min Evening!!:piggydance:

Lets play a guessing game:

When will we hear LMH's next work announcement?  

A)  1 month from now  B. 3 months from now  C) 2 weeks from Now D) 1 week from Now

P.S.  I believe we still haven't talked about this topic. It is new to me :joy::rickroll: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Min evening!:heythere:

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

A)  1 month from now  B. 3 months from now  C) 2 weeks from Now D) 1 week from Now

A or C-3 weeks lol

15 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH I will get to the Poll, bit of a busy night here. Thanks for the tag. 

No worries.  That darn LMH stole my thunder by posting an IG lol:lol:

• Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Min evening!:heythere:

A or C-3 weeks lol

Min Evening Minoz Caroly!! :hooray:

Thank you for participating in my game :Ohboy3: i hope your second guess comes true!! :piggydance:

• Where's My Oppa? 2

18 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

giphy.gif

Did I, @CarolynH?  :D

Min evening to you @Nikaa94 - probably 1-3 months from now.   As long as he continues to post in SNS, that's very attentive and thoughtful of him.   

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Did I, @CarolynH?  :D

Min evening to you @Nikaa94 - probably 1-3 months from now.   As long as he continues to post in SNS, that's very attentive and thoughtful of him.   

please no 3 months! :criesariver:

1 month from now is okay! how long does it take to review offers? does he review while he is on vacation with friends? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Min Evening!!

Lets play a guessing game:

P.S.  I believe we still haven't talked about this topic. It is new to me :joy:

I choose A. 1 month from now. This is my wish/prayer, it's not based on past facts. LOL.

:joy:

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Opinion please from all:  There is no way, that I know of, to pin certain posts of importance (such as my quiz on pg 3684!) so I thought, I could add a section on the 1st page --sort of a directory of important events which may go unseen.  Another example is a poll on hairstyles.  That is a visual, so I could note the pages where you can find a photo of the hairstyle. Thoughts?

I didn't remember that I saw a poll, I guess it needs to be placed separately to be more visible. :smile:

49 minutes ago, willenette said:

@leeminhosny, thanks for sharing this. He has a whopping 19 million followers on Instagram. I noticed that his feed is a mixed bag of everything from nature photos to behind the scenes pictures to simple selfies. :blush:

Uri Oppa Lee Min Ho is the most followed Korean actor in Instagram with the fewest number of posts to date. No one can deny his powerful charm as King of Hallyu!! 

Haters can get lost. Hehe.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I choose A. 1 month from now. This is my wish/prayer, it's not based on past facts. LOL.

:joy:

thanks for participation in the game :Ohboy3:

lets pray it will happen 1 month from now :transforms:

do we get an IG update tomorrow? :joy: i am getting used to him updating soon. please don't take this from me. :rickroll:

• Love 2

The Top 10 Most Popular K-Drama Actors On Instagram Right Now

With K-Dramas growing in popularity around the world day by day, it’s no surprise that drama actors are getting bigger and bigger too. Want to know who the most popular actor of the moment is right now? Here are the top 10 K-Drama stars (who have had at least one lead role in a televised drama) with the most followers on Instagram.

1. Lee Min Ho – 19.06 million followers

And in 1st place is Lee Min Ho, who has a whopping 19 million followers on Instagram. Lee Min Ho made his K-Drama acting debut in 2013 on Sharp. Some of his best recent dramas include The King: Eternal Monarch (2020) and The Heirs (2013).

Min Ho’s feed is a mixed bag of everything from nature photos to behind the scenes pics to simple selfies, but it works for this star.

vxB2m2y.png

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-10-popular-k-drama-actors-instagram-right-now/

• Like 11

The moment when Jung Il Woo met Lee Min Ho

Jung Il Woo said that when he met Lee Min Ho, he thought that Lee Min Ho was 'sparkling'.

jilwww.png

Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo’s friendship is undoubtedly a K-world friendship that is enviable. Their friendship precedes their stardom and popularity. Fans of The King: Eternal Monarch star and Moon Embracing The Sun stars have known each other since they were in high school. Although the pair did not go to the same school, they got acquainted through mutual friends.

According to Soompi, Jung Il Woo appeared on My Ugly Duckling last year and said that he had heard about Lee Min Ho long before they both crossed paths. Jung Il Woo said that he remembered hearing about the actor’s fame due to his good looks. “When we were in high school, he was at the school next to me and he was really famous among the students. He was well-known for his good looks, so I heard about him before I ever met him,” said Jung Il Woo.

actorleeminho.png

Jung Il Woo said that when he met Lee Min Ho, he thought that Lee Min Ho was ‘sparkling.’ He added that even though they did not attend the same school, they became friends through mutual friends. They both met as teenagers and over time they both matured. “When we were younger, I would think from time to time, ‘Why does he think like that?’ and ‘Why doesn’t he agree with me?’ Now that we’re past out 30s, we’ve learned to respect each other. I think we’ve become closer because of our difference,” said Jung Il Woo.

He added that the two actors are completely opposite when it comes to their personalities. The only thing that binds the two together is their taste in food. “Eventually, we came to respect each other’s differences. We would put up with things we didn’t like if the other person liked it and vice versa.”

Jung Il Woo added that apart from food, their teetotalism was a common factor between the two. “When we meet up, we have coffee and go to cafes. Nowadays, I do drink a couple of glasses.” Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo also went through bad times together. They were involved in a car crash back in 2006. A car crossed the centreline during their road trip, crashing into their vehicle which resulted in a fatal crash, Koreabook reported. Both actors were hospitalized for months.

Fortunately, they have recovered from the crash. The friends made headlines this year when Jung Il Woo sent a sweet gift to Lee Min Ho on the set of The King: Eternal Monarch. The drama marked Lee Min Ho’s return to acting after his military training. Jung Il Woo sent Lee Min Ho a coffee truck with a banner that read, “Min Ho, you’ve done great.” /TISG

credit : http://theindependent.sg/the-moment-when-jung-il-woo-met-lee-min-ho/

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I checked to next TVN and JTBC dramas, if we want to see LMH's drama soon, at least we can need wait until May because TVN prepare 12 drama already and JTBC 11 dramas,(cast confirmed) it means TVN and JTBC already filled until May so if we can't hear next drama news soon maybe we wait until July maybe more. (If we want TVN and JTBC , or maybe god save us but if drama will be on SBS I don't know that, I just talking about TVN and JTBC, SBS seems in crisis their dramas uncertain even in 2020)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I checked to next TVN and JTBC dramas, if we want to see LMH's drama soon, at least we can need wait until May because TVN prepare 12 drama already and JTBC 11 dramas,(cast confirmed) it means TVN and JTBC already filled until May so if we can't hear next drama news soon maybe we wait until July maybe more. (If we want TVN and JTBC , or maybe god save us but if drama will be on SBS I don't know that, I just talking about TVN and JTBC)

OMG!!!  So many dramas already confirmed? i didn't know that because i didn't search that before. 

What you are saying is based on facts. i didn't know that they are filled up with dramas. July is soooooooo far away!! :criesariver:

No sbs please!!  

i guess Movie is now the only BEST option!! Hope he comes with a movie!

edit: How about 100% Netflix show? that is even better!! no cable and free channel, LMH can move to Netflix shows.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

OMG!!!  So many dramas already confirmed? i didn't know that because i didn't search that before. 

What you are saying is based on facts. i didn't know that they are filled up with dramas. July is soooooooo far away!! :criesariver:

No sbs please!!  

i guess Movie is now the only BEST option!! Hope he comes with a movie!

TVN looks like robot , they check up all hallyu and popular actors and actresses immediately and now JTBC likes TVN ,They almost determine all year cast

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

TVN looks like robot , they check up all hallyu and popular actors and actresses immediately and now JTBC likes TVN ,They almost determine all year cast

How about 100% Netflix show? that is even better!! no cable and free channel, LMH can move to Netflix shows. Netflix shows are different. we don't have to worry about Korean people liking the story or not. LMH has such a massive fandom worldwide. His Netflix show will rock the world. In SK, people will watch on Netflix. 

• Like 2