Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Park Shin-hye tops Korean actress poll in US

Some 4,700 Hallyu fans surveyed by the Korea Creative Content Agency picked Park as their favorite actress. Following Park on the list were Gong Hyo-jin and IU (Lee Ji-eun). Actor Lee Min-ho topped the favorite actor, followed by Lee Joon-gi and Lee Jong-suk.

(skipped unrelated.....)

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 8

[STARCAST] This is a special “love for fans”!! The real Lee Min Ho (It’s written as “Fan meeting” and read as “Date”)

naverenter | 2017.03.08 11:12
last updated | 2017.03.08 16:22

STARCAST readers! Are you taking care of your health in this change of season?

This charming man Lee Min Ho keeps on lingering in our thoughts whether it’s cold or hot. I’m here today to look back on the memories with him.

Before I tell you the answers, I’ll give you some clues.
#Grand Peace Palace #Generous #Fan lover #10th year anniversary

Have you guessed it already?

On last Feb 18-19, “the originality of lee min ho” was held at Kyung Hee University Grand Peace Palace.
It was after 13 months. It was more like a date instead of a fan meeting. I’m here to recall the memories of those days. Are you ready?

103035221_%25BB%25E7%25C1%25F8_01.jpg?ty

This place is making us excited every time. It was a windy day at that time.

103035755_%25BB%25E7%25C1%25F8_02.jpg?ty

When you walk along the street dumb-founded looking at these handsome looks.

103036218_%25BB%25E7%25C1%25F8_03.jpg?ty

103036504_%25BB%25E7%25C1%25F8_04.jpg?ty

A man that makes our heart flutter with just a picture, Lee Min Ho is here waiting for us. How come he’s so handsome

103036878_%25BB%25E7%25C1%25F8_05.jpg?ty

MINOZ from all over the world, including Japan, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, gathered up in this place. Thumbs up for these people who were selected for this event!

You all know that it’s really a tough competition to join here, right? As soon as the tickets started its sale, all 6,000 tickets were sold out at instance!! It was enough to prove how fans were waiting for Lee Min Ho.

And Lee Min Ho’s love for the fans was even hot. He participated in the meeting of drama and shared his ideas. He talked about how he would be able to communicate with the fans closer. He even treated coffees to all of them this day. (He’s such a fan lover)

While MINOZ was waiting for Lee Min Ho, where could he be?

He was doing a rehearsal.

103037247_%25BB%25E7%25C1%25F8_06.jpg?ty

Read full here http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=9014823

• Like 12

On 3/2/2017 at 7:09 PM, zinnia said:

170218 The Originality of LeeMinho - Talks on kissing scenes

Cr to Arsis

MC: Then can we see that 'dirty love' in your next project?

MH: (2:20) In my next project, I want to take a role in an utterly fatal love story [fans screamed at it.] that I have never acted in. I guess that my fans will expect something like a fatal love story from me too.

MC: [To the fans] Are you okay with a fatal love story? [Fans screamed "Yes!"]

MH: Now that I'm in my thirties, I think I should act in a deep love story someday, sometime.

MC: Your eyes are so deep, so I think a fatal love story suits you so well.

MH: (2:53) Personally, I want to act in a film like 'Tokyo Tower'[a Japanese movie] with an actress older than me. [The MC cut in, "I'm older than you."]

MC: Then as a fan, do you have any female sunbaenim in mind you want to act with? As couple of a younger man and an older woman? You worked with JJH-ssi this time, and is there any other female sunbaenim you want to act with in a love story?

MH: (3:27) Um... Oh Yeon-soo sunbaenim [The MC cut in, "She was very good in 'Bad Guy'] and Shim Eun-ha sunbaenim. In a love story that can touch your heart...

MC: Both are beautiful. [Everybody laughed.] Good. We were told about kissing scenes so far. Wow, Mr LMH frankly told us episodes about his kissing scenes. I say thanks to him...

Thank you translated.

I read translated that mention about 'dirty love' but I don't know what is mean...is it not good meaning?

• Like 2

@alovebof Hmmm, seems you haven't seen LOBS if you don't know what "dirty love" is  :lol: It has to be understood within the context of the drama lest we pervy ahjummas may give you the "50 shades of grey" definition :tongue:

HJJ looking cool as ever in between takes B)

64441a2fgy1fdg084r9voj20hs0mv0u3.jpg

via purple_candy/wb 

That photo posted by @leeminhosny of "LMH filming something" was taken at the Faith drama set. It resurfaced yesterday since LMH posted a "Where am I" pic on Ins and fans remembered that time when LMH/Starhaus played a "where's MH" game with fans :)

• Like 15

17 hours ago, LMHolic said:

@adamfever thats a good idea. Simple and easy but we dont have MYM email address and im not in contact with MYM,they never reply to my messages. @CarolynH what do u think of adam's idea in above post? U think is it possible to get mym email address? Read first post of this page. 

I suspect that MYM receives so many emails per days that ours would get lost.  If it's a package, even though it costs more and will take some time to reach SK, I think this is the most effective way to transport our letters.  

• Like 7

On 3/7/2017 at 0:37 PM, pixie0622 said:

@Moonrain  aww sistah.....you have no idea how many times I attempted to post my thoughts about LOTBS, but these got thwarted either by getting stale (new epis have come up) or I've decided to shelve them.  I am still not used to "speaking" my thoughts while a drama is ongoing.  Perhaps this is because K-drama watching for me is still a very personal thing and haven't gotten past my feelings to analyse what I'm watching.  There's also the fact that I had to go away for a while and I stopped reading forums so the epis wouldn't get spoiled for me.  Nonetheless, I enjoyed LOBS immensely and I went through many stages of separation after the last epi aired.  I also agree that LMH was great in it, the best I've seen him in a while, even if the screenplay itself wasn't the best for me.  

I'm excited that he wants to do a "fatal" or tragic love story in the future.  I haven't seen Tokyo Tower but the plot (a young man falls in love with a much older and married woman) evokes passion, taboo, dark emotions.....all welcome drama elements for moi.  I'm thinking "The Graduate".......I'm already reeling, imagining LMH as Dustin Hoffman   lxhlike_org.gif   IMO he was perfect in Gangnam Blues.  Hope he portrays the same character type but in a greatest-love-story context.  

@pixie0622, I agree with you that LMH was perfect in Gangnam Blues. I really think he did not get enough accolades for that role.I read some of the critics comments that were less than positive, that he wasn't a gangster enough, etc. I thought his portrayal of Jong Dae was just right. He had the ruthlessness, yet he was loyal and he had gratitude to his boss who helped him when he needed help and treated him with kindness. The indescribable feelings he had looking through the photographs of his deceased boss and that he was entered in the registry. I could go on . At the very end the look on his face in the tunnel and his struggle to reach the light. He worked really hard in that role and I feel there should be more rave reviews.

• Like 9

Minho is so cute when he does these cute unpredictable, out-of-the-ordinary stuff like his last random update of simply sharing his happiness lol but.. Am I the only one who's actually waiting for another update where he'd answer himself/us of where he is? seems like I'll be waiting forever :unsure:

this reminded me of another unpredictable act (which I found extremely cute lol) at the fanmeeting on 20170219

after the quiz event, he handed out presents and hugged the fans who got the answers right. MC park then went on to explain the next event which is the Pump it Up Dance Arcade game with fans, while she was reminding us of how Junjae and Chung had their date there Minho interrupted her saying "I'm really sorry, but can I use the toilet?" LOL XD when he left the stage, MC Park said "please understand he is also a human" 

I'm super happy that there's a clear fancam of this moment :tongue: 

I kept on cackling like crazy lmao. the fans who got the chance to play with him afterwards were chosen randomly among the audience so everyone was raising their hands except Latifah who was still laughing and not over him running backstage like a little boy lol

it's the water to blame.. yes Mino-ya keep on drinking water

C5mFkJyUYAET3ue.jpg

and keep on running to relieve yourself haha

C5mFkJyUsAI7G_-.jpg

C5mFkJyUsAA6LKB.jpg

pics Cr. 김정MINHO

Spoiler

Minho and his love for water xD

C5P2G2TVMAAwr8B.jpg

C522Hs8XQAAk2Lq.jpg

:wub:

C6VbfUVWcAMI_2C.jpg

cr. logo

• Like 14

@Latifah_  That was indeed hilarious! I wonder if he had been holding it but when he heard that he was gonna "pump" it next, he had to leave for relief LoL

More pics from the event--

We know that he favors his left side but his right profile is equally devastating cuore_volante.gif

c3f98726gy1fdgpm0zmb1j211n1e7qh7.jpg

c3f98726gy1fdgpm6bnsqj211n1kh172.jpg

c3f98726gy1fdgpjenkgrj21821u3ao4.jpg

Cr ANN_Minoz 

• Like 13

Talking about the arcade dance machine. Was it adamfever that said VIKI removed it from Episode 14? I checked and that is correct, the dance scene by HJJ and SC has disappeared. What the ...., I don't see a reason to do that. So upset at VIKI. That was a cute scene.

Thanks Latifah_ for that video of LMH having to leave for the backstage.  So cute, all that drinking, no wonder.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Google Translate

Lee Min-ho, 'World Water Day' right 25 million donation [Official position]

The Korea Committee for UNICEF said on the occasion of World Water Day on March 22 that actor Lee Min-ho's donation platform promise (PROMIZ) donated 25 million won. This donation went on for the second time after last year and added to the meaning.

In this fund, Lee Min Ho and Promise will send 138 sets of "Emergency Pack" including 690,000 drinking water purifiers, which allow 92,000 children around the world to drink clean water for one month, to the Korea Committee for UNICEF Donated. The UNICEF Emergency Relief Pack is made up of relief items most needed for children in emergency situations such as war and natural disasters. It includes 10,000 malnutrition treatments and 69,000 dehydration treatments, along with a drinking water cleansing agent.

Actor Lee Min Ho signed a social contribution agreement to distribute clean drinking water to UNICEF Korea Committee in March of last year and delivered donations. In 2009, Lee Minho made a donation to UNICEF through 'LoveNet' campaign to send malaria insecticide treatment mosquito nets and donated 100 million won to Nepal earthquake emergency relief in 2015 with UNICEF Korea He also contributed to the committee. He has been a member of the UNICEF Honors Club, a member of the Major Donors, in a constant donation.

Lee Jung-hyun, team leader of the UNICEF Korea Committee 1 Team, said, "We gathered funds from the Emergency relief pack donated by Lee Min-ho and the Clean Water Campaign, which was held in UNICEF in March, I will use it for it, "he said." I want to have a valuable sharing with the children who are suffering because there is no clean water in the world because of the water day. "

"With last year, Lee Minho and Promise have been able to deliver clean water to many children through UNICEF," said Lee Minho. "We will continue to be interested in those who need help all over the world. I will try to make a world warmer by practicing sharing. "

On the other hand, actor Lee Min Ho's launch platform committee in March 2014 is leading the social contribution activities by running a good market that donates various projects and sales proceeds to share with many people continuously. In recognition of this achievement, in May of last year, Promise won the "Good Brand Award", and in June, Lee Min-ho won the "First Happiness Sharing Improvement in 2016".

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000547975&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter

• Like 13

Lee Min Ho Donates Generous Amount To Help With Clean Water Access For World Water Day

Lee-Min-Ho-XPN.png

Actor Lee Min Ho has recently donated to the World Water Day event.

On March 9, the Korean Committee for UNICEF announced that Lee Min Ho’s donation platform PROMIZ donated 25 million won (approximately $22,000) for the upcoming World Water Day on March 22. This is the second time the organization has donated for the cause.

Lee Min Ho and PROMIZ donated 138 sets of emergency packs to the Korean Committee for UNICEF. The packs include 69 million water purifiers that enable 92,000 children around the world to drink clean water for one month.

UNICEF’s emergency packs are made up of relief products that are most needed by children who are in emergency situations such as war and natural disasters. Along with the water purifiers, the packs include 10,000 malnutrition treatments and 69,000 dehydration treatments.

In 2009, Lee Min Ho participated in UNICEF’s “Love Net” campaign by sending insecticide-treated mosquito nets to fight malaria. He then continued to consistently donate. In 2015, he donated 100 million won (approximately $87,000) to the Korean Committee for UNICEF under his fan club name Minoz in order to help with the Nepal earthquake emergency aid. He is also a member of the UNICEF Honors Club for his constant donations.

Along with the donation, Lee Min Ho stated, “Last year, Lee Min Ho and PROMIZ were able to offer clean water to many children through UNICEF. We will continue to be interested in those who need help all over the world. I will work hard so that the world can become a warmer place.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/09/lee-min-ho-donates-generous-amount-help-clean-water-access-world-water-day/
  • Like 13

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Proud of Lee Min Ho Oppa!! @CarolynH@Chellsee@CallieP@mythicalove@pixie0622@gtLmh0622

Some translated comments:

"Lee Min Ho is a wonderful actor"

"Good work steadily."

"Really to keep a good thing. Consistency is the great looks nice. Mr Lee Min Ho is professional"

"Lee Minho is awesome and cool too"

"How great."

"Good Neighbors Donation Article I thought I saw you a few days ago, but ... It's real steady."

"A few days ago, also donated 50 million won but pmz to shopping. I didn't this time. Go for it, pmz!"

"Lee Min Ho Good steady good."

"It's not just one-time donation, it's hard to work consistently, but it's great."

"He doea a lot of good things steadily."

"A few days ago and he contributed to the Good Neighbors gisabonji was some time, but this time map and Trick or Treat for UNICEF not just handsome face, but also beautiful mind  really."

'He is a wonderful actor and a wonderful fan ~ I always cheer"

"Lee MinHo so cool to do a lot of good things."

"Lee really nice to be a good role model influence as an entertainer. should be applauded."

"Lee Minho demonstrates nice donation."

"Lee Min ho is so cool! I'm here for you. - ^^

"Lee Minho is not only a beautiful appearance but also a mentor."

"Donations are all but steady and more quietly he is doing the necessary. I would like to compliment Lee Min Ho"

"Water Donations to the children's life is a platform for donation, not a one-time but continuous donation to support the idea is also a great actor Lee Min Ho"

"A nice and steady good-looking good actor Lee Min Ho ~ !!"

"Give consistently really nice. A good man for a good actor Lee Min-ho pmz fighting!"

Credit: 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000547975&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter

• Like 13

Celebrate Lee Min Ho’s Come Back With His First Single Album In Two Years With Us (And A Giveaway!)

Lee-Minho-Title-image.jpg

MYM Entertainment, Lee Min Ho’s management company, announced that Lee Min Ho’s single album “Always by LEE MIN HO” will be released worldwide in March.

Lee Min Ho will perform his song for the first time at his upcoming fan meeting which will be held at Kyunghee University on March 18th and 19th. “Always” is about Lee Min Ho wanting to be together with his fans forever and celebrating the past 10 years together.

Since 2013, Lee Min Ho has released four songs for his fans. His previous fan songs “My Everything” (2013) and “Song for You” (2014) topped the Oricon Daily Album Chart. Also, “Song for You” topped the iTunes Chart in Taiwan and “The Day” (2015)  ranked second on the Oricon Daily Single Chart.

MYM Entertainment said “This is very exceptional that typical actor releases single albums worldwide. Lee Min Ho’s international brand image makes it possible.”

We’ve partnered with MYM Entertainment to help fans celebrate Lee Min Ho latest release and to show him that fans always appreciate his hard work!

We have 5 signed copies of “Always” to give to fans and here’s how you can win them:

1. Follow Soompi on Twitter here.

2. Share this article on Twitter here.

3. Tweet what made you a Lee Min Ho Fan using the hashtag #AlwaysForLeeMinHo! You can share:

• A screenshot from your favorite Lee Min Ho drama
  • A story about Lee Min Ho that made you fall in love
  • An ode to how wonderful Lee Min Ho is

We will choose 5 random tweets to win a signed “Always” album on 3/14. Winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Twitter.

Fans, this is your chance to show Lee Min Ho how much he means to you! Good luck!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/09/lee-min-ho-comes-back-first-single-album-two-years/

• Like 13