Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 1/16/2016 at 9:52 PM, pixie0622 said:

4.  At some point, the interview delved on whether he was going to consider filming "that kind of scene" [I gather this means a racy/ sexy love scene]. His answer (again, cr sabss_XD):

LMH:   "When you mean THAT kind of scene, is it the kind of scene I'm thinking of, what kind of talk is this?" :P  Then he continued, "...I've always been acting in the normal type of romance dramas, if there's a chance in future i will..." (here, fans interrupted with a chorus, "ANDWAE!!!") Then he said, "Ok, Ok, I won't film.. I won't film.." :lol: [Me:  Don't listen to them, Oppa....please do it!] 

On 1/26/2016 at 6:01 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

And according to Mino_anegirl, 2 interest dialogues at Japan concert :

1. MC : Will you film intimate scenes (except mouth) in the future ?
    LMH : This has to get the agreements from fans (he said twice). If it is the requirement of the story, will think over but still need fans' agreements in advance.
xiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gif

On 3/2/2017 at 5:09 AM, zinnia said:

170218 The Originality of LeeMinho - Talks on kissing scenes

Spoiler

cr to arsis

MH: (1:34) In the case of LOTBS, there was a definite order predetermined in advance. The last thing was 'dirty love'. [The MC said, "Like leads in any drama do."] So I considered the sequence. Therefore, I acted a mere lip-touching at first, just a pretty one, and I planned to act the 'dirty one' at the very last moment when all the feelings exploded, [Fans cheered.] but... the circumstances didn't allow me to show you that kissing scene (of 'dirty love') properly. Personally I'm feeling a bit that the (last) kissing scene fell short of my design. I couldn't show you 'dirty love' enough.

MC: Then can we see that 'dirty love' in your next project?

MH: (2:20) In my next project, I want to take a role in an utterly fatal love story [fans screamed at it.] that I have never acted in. I guess that my fans will expect something like a fatal love story from me too.

MC: [To the fans] Are you okay with a fatal love story? [Fans screamed "Yes!"]

MH: Now that I'm in my thirties, I think I should act in a deep love story someday, sometime.

MC: Your eyes are so deep, so I think a fatal love story suits you so well.

MH: (2:53) Personally, I want to act in a film like 'Tokyo Tower'[a Japanese movie] with an actress older than me. [The MC cut in, "I'm older than you."]

MC: Then as a fan, do you have any female sunbaenim in mind you want to act with? As couple of a younger man and an older woman? You worked with JJH-ssi this time, and is there any other female sunbaenim you want to act with in a love story?

MH: (3:27) Um... Oh Yeon-soo sunbaenim [The MC cut in, "She was very good in 'Bad Guy'] and Shim Eun-ha sunbaenim. In a love story that can touch your heart...

MC: Both are beautiful. [Everybody laughed.] Good. We were told about kissing scenes so far. Wow, Mr LMH frankly told us episodes about his kissing scenes. I say thanks to him...

I think it's interesting to compare what he said this year with what he said last year (and also the fans' reactions).

I'm okay with the idea of  "fated love" or "love against all odds" and I do like grown-up ("deep") love, but I don't really want to see "tragic love" where one or both die.  That's not my favorite.  Also, I'm against the cheating kind of love.

Having said that, I do like to see LMH grow and expand in his acting.  I love watching him transform before our very eyes.  (So, not all his portrayals will be honorable or admirable--but then there should be consequences.)

• Like 10

inside the hall of the FM on 20170219 there was this huge board where fans were to guess the answers of these 3 questions and put the piece of paper with their answer inside a box, whoever gets them all correct will enter the draw and then Minho would personally hand them presents ^^

8D5C0741-9557-44CA-BEAC-739D5477238E.jpg

in case my pic isn't clear, I'll write the questions below

Minho answered these questions one by one during the FM and each time he did he asked how many of us got them right

Question 1: How much cash does Lee Min Ho currently have in his wallet?

he asked about our answers first before revealing his, almost everyone (including myself) answered #1 (having 0 won) so we pointed our index fingers and he was surprised and giggled lol 

Minho's answer: #3 .. he currently has 170,000won.

he said he always carries cash with him, and they get piled up in his wallet because he doesn't get to use it much (using credit cards mostly) and because his manager usually gets him what he wants. And the last time he used cash was 5,000won for valet parking.

Question 2: What is Lee Min Ho's favorite song to sing at the karaoke?

when asking about our answers, everyone mostly answered #1.. Kim Bumsoo (I chose him too cuz I like his songs and he's the only one I recognized from the options lol his ballads are great and we all know how much Minho loves singing ballad)

Minho's answer: #3 .. Yoo Jae Ha - You in My Arms.

(I searched up this song later on to find that it was released in 1987! haha so our bb likes to sing classical songs at the karaoke.. I'm quite surprised)

Question 3: What is Lee Min Ho's most commonly used smartphone application?

at this, I was able to hear all sorts of answers around me (camera, music and even pokemon go) so Minho revealed his answer quickly

Minho's answer: #1 .. Pokemon GO! 

many fans shouted lmao

he said that he had stopped playing games for 9 to 10 months but he's back now and been playing since last week(the week before 19-2-2017) 

he plays it even while walking and said he'd stop the car sometimes to catch a pokemon lol and he's on level 17 now

the MC asked if he had any rare items and he said he had "slipper" (ahh I don't know what slipper is, I'm writing what the translator was saying so I'm not sure if the spelling is correct.. I guess the translator meant "sleeper" .. sleepy is the literal translation of "잠만보" and it's the same for Snorlax so that's the only conclusion I came up with that makes sense. I don't remember if what Minho said was 잠만보 though, I'm looking for a fancam of this section but couldn't find any ㅠㅠ)

Minho asked how many of us got all 3 correct and no one raised their hand haha Minho was surprised saying really? there's really none? it meant that there's no winner, but he said he'll choose winners among those who got at least 2 answers right.

a lucky Chinese winner was chosen and she was startled, nervous, and crying on stage. Minho asked the fans how to say "Don't cry" in Chinese and all the Chinese fans in one voice told her not to cry in Chinese xD

• Like 19

@latifah_ nice idea,i would love to do that, but it depends on individuals who wants to send separately via post to Y person and also if Y person is ready to share the address. The place where i live, the idiotic post service takes 30-40days (as it is free)and no online tracking system available so i would personally like to go fr 3rd option. Ahh  Some day i'll myself prepare scrapbook fr him :(  

@zinnia @latifah_ thankyou so so so much for all those translations and details about fanmeeting. My oppa carries that much cash haha :tongue: 

Yesterday i was so down,sad,upset, and was on verge of crying (personal issues) then i was scrolling my FB id and saw MH pics and some videos that made me happy. His smile gave me strenght to get up again and face the issues. He definately have some undeniable charm:heart:

• Like 10

On 3/4/2017 at 4:51 AM, Latifah_ said:

aw so he had the chance to work with Oh Yeon-soo back then! I'm sure he doesn't regret turning off that offer, he worked with son ye-jin(another pretty sunbae xD) after BOF and gave us an amazing drama and a new side from him as an actor so it was the right choice.

in my opinion the dirty love shown in Personal Taste was much better than LotBS *cough* the game over kiss and the mild bed scene.. I think his words "fatal" and "deep love story" will consist of scenes of that kind? I really hope so :tongue: 

Yes, I agree his love scenes and dirty love in PT is awesome. PT was never a big hit and not mentioned that often among the media, non-fans and even himself though they are many fans who like it. Faith and PT are the least mentioned dramas of LMH i.e. those that came after BOF.

I liked PT too. DB had criticized the drama (not the actors) saying it has some problems but I personally felt, it had a different story line. Simple, straightforward and a fun rom-com. He was good in his role.

On 3/3/2017 at 8:57 PM, LovableLEE_13 said:

Looking at LMH kicking the soccer ball makes me wonder: had he not met an accident, he would have been a great professional soccer player. He really is DAEBAK in all he does! I see that he always gives his 100%. Ay, how can you not love and admire this man?❤️

Agree with you, love the soccer kick, he still plays well and has excellent control of his kick, he knew exactly where to kick it to. It was quite a long distance and he said that he did not even kick that hard so he could control and guide where the football would land. He also has a powerful kick.

@zinnia where did you find the clip of the kick? Thank you for including that. It is just so great to see that video clip. Is there a longer version of that on YouTube? Can anyone find it? I tried to find it but could not. Not sure where zinnia found it.

On 3/4/2017 at 10:19 AM, Latifah_ said:

the scrapbook idea is great but as you said it'd be too much for a single person to assemble all by herself. I was thinking why don't we just post it to Y's address? I mean sending our mails through the post office .. doing it the classic way xD it barely costs anything, the only problem is that it's time-consuming(4 days at least for slow post offices), we just need to address the mail correctly to Y. the work Y has to do wouldn't be too much, receiving the letters from everyone and collecting them in 1 box(?) and courier him that box of letters.

I would go for mailing a letter to "Y" Could privately give an address to all those interested in participating but google drive would be okay too. Have to test it.

On 3/4/2017 at 11:35 AM, 1ouise said:

I think it's interesting to compare what he said this year with what he said last year (and also the fans' reactions).

I'm okay with the idea of  "fated love" or "love against all odds" and I do like grown-up ("deep") love, but I don't really want to see "tragic love" where one or both die.  That's not my favorite.  Also, I'm against the cheating kind of love.

Having said that, I do like to see LMH grow and expand in his acting.  I love watching him transform before our very eyes.  (So, not all his portrayals will be honorable or admirable--but then there should be consequences.)

Last year when LMH talked about fated love, I think he knew he was doing LOTBS and mentioned those themes. This time he may have a drama or movie in mind but since he has no drama planned for the next two years, it might be just wishful thinking. I remember he mentioned about being a poor person going around in slippers about two years ago and then he did GB as a rag-picker so he was probably thinking of that role when he made that comment. Actually LOTBS had tragic love when the earlier couple died but they managed to reverse the ill-fate and be happy in the end. That was a really tragic and sad scene but as HJJ said to the villain when he was caught that live or die they were still together, not separated.

• Like 11

On 3/3/2017 at 9:27 PM, mythicalove said:

@adamfever how shall I receive my punishment? I admit, I outrightly protested the bromance award in the LOTBS thread because I was under the wrong impression that Nam Doo betrayed HJJ. I am here to receive my punishment :bawling:. Lol. 

@mythicalove LOL, your punishment is: you've got to list at least 5 facts about LMH that you think not many people know. If they can be illustrated with pictures or video clips, that would be great. They don't have to be listed all at once. :wink:

• Like 9

No matter what, Gu Jun Pyo is always the best of Lee Min Ho! I feel nostalgic when I watch "Boys Over Flowers"..  

Lee Min Ho portrayed Gu Jun Pyo so good, if feels like there exists F4 and Gum Jan Di and Jun Pyo love story.. :heart:

Watching" boys over flowers" heals pains, relieves stress, cheers you up and bring smile to face. :))

Credit: as tagged

• Like 10