Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi guys. My first post on LMH thread. Just wanna share my experience of yesterday from Barcelona airport. Actually I was there for JJH but I failed because she departured today o_O I arrived at BCN around 8 pm. While waited for them I noticed there are lots of LMH fans around me, not only asians but also people from Spain or Europeans. I think it was around 20 people waited for him to come out. The fans got little nervous around 10pm. At 10.30pm A group of girls started to clapped their hands and shout out LMHs name. At that moment he walked out with his stuff and some securities. I think he felt shy at first because he didnt smile, try to cover his face for 1 sec. And looked at the ground. All the girls run over to him, take photos while he walked in direction of VIP parking. I dont know what they told him but then he started to smile very sweet. I couldnt take any pics of him because I've got nervous too and dont want to miss JJH, so I just stay in front of the arrivals gate. But Oh, you know what his face is really tiny/slim. I could say he loose some of weight, the jawline and the hairstyle suit him well:D

• Like 16

Get in a VR ride with Lee Min-ho

Cosmetics brand Innisfree on Friday opened a virtual reality zone in its Gangnam flagship store, featuring its representative model and actor Lee Min-ho.

This new development allows fans a chance to experience a virtual reality date with Lee.

The VR video replicates the scenic flower fields of Jejudo in a panoramic 360 degrees and incorporates scents and a breeze that complete the 4-D experience.

Innisfree has another VR center in its Shanghai Disney Store in China.

The company is the first among its competitors to bring in VR to its marketing.

The aim of the VR zone, according to Innisfree, is to “convey the clean nature and the pure energy of Jejudo, which is the core philosophy of Innisfree's brand value.”

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201609121604193935037_2

• Like 9

9 hours ago, heart_jjh said:

Hi guys. My first post on LMH thread. Just wanna share my experience of yesterday from Barcelona airport. Actually I was there for JJH but I failed because she departured today o_O I arrived at BCN around 8 pm. While waited for them I noticed there are lots of LMH fans around me, not only asians but also people from Spain or Europeans. I think it was around 20 people waited for him to come out. The fans got little nervous around 10pm. At 10.30pm A group of girls started to clapped their hands and shout out LMHs name. At that moment he walked out with his stuff and some securities. I think he felt shy at first because he didnt smile, try to cover his face for 1 sec. And looked at the ground. All the girls run over to him, take photos while he walked in direction of VIP parking. I dont know what they told him but then he started to smile very sweet. I couldnt take any pics of him because I've got nervous too and dont want to miss JJH, so I just stay in front of the arrivals gate. But Oh, you know what his face is really tiny/slim. I could say he loose some of weight, the jawline and the hairstyle suit him well:D

Thanks for sharing your encounter with LMH-ssi.

Here's a video of his arrival in Barcelona:

• Like 10

I used google translate for the link below and got some points of it.

Oppa was asked "after 3 years, you are having a new drama, how do you feel?"

Then Oppa answers "I don't know how would the audience feel about my performance, this makes me both nervous and tempted(?). In the drama, I will play two role. As a con artist, I can show multiple faces to the audience. Hope everyone will show support.

Oppaaaa! Don't worry!! Everything is gonna be fine! :)) I guess all the buzz and high expectations have put some burden on cast,crew,writer and director's shoulder. Wish them all health during shooting. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000649907&lfrom=twitter

• Like 6

Here is English article from allkpop

Lee Min Ho shares his thoughts on the Hallyu wave + his title of Hallyu star

lee-min-ho_1473730240_af_org.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho shared some of his honest thoughts about the Hallyu wave in a recent interview. 

On September 12, Xports News asked Lee Min Ho, "As a Hallyu star, have you ever felt pride or responsibility?" The star answered, "I think the title of 'Hallyu star' was added to my name very suddenly. I'm very honored and grateful, but I am still unused to it. As for responsibility, I always felt it even without the Hally star title. I also do feel prideful when I meet supporters who trust and cheer me on not just in Korea but also in places far away." 

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho chosen as model for 'Coca-Cola' coffee brand

He then went on to reveal his thoughts on the power of the Hallyu wave, with, "I feel it not only with my productions, but also when dramas, movies, and other media content becomes a big issue overseas. When I run into fans who study Korean to watch Korean productions, and even come visit the country despite the difference in language and culture, I realize that this must be the power of Hallyu." 

Source  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/lee-min-ho-shares-his-thoughts-on-the-hallyu-wave-his-title-of-hallyu-star

• Like 10