Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

A lot of confusing tweets today.  I saw some that thought the photo shoot was for BOSS, but it appeared to be outdoors, so no one is sure.  Another rumor  is Pachinko will air in February.  That would be good, especially with ATS late in 2024.  Fingers crossed. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

"It's too hot"

@syntyche  thanks for sharing this. It's summer right now in Korea, and it's extremely & baking hot! My K-friends said that this time is hotter-than-expected summer, meaning the temperature is higher than in previous years.   :blush:

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

A lot of confusing tweets today.  I saw some that thought the photo shoot was for BOSS, but it appeared to be outdoors, so no one is sure.  Another rumor  is Pachinko will air in February.  That would be good, especially with ATS late in 2024.  Fingers crossed. 

@CarolynH  I believe about the rumor of "Pachinko" airing on February next year. The drama season 2 officially wraps up filming, so, it's likely to be released in early 2024. The drama took more than four months to wrap up the filming completely in both the locations. :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, CarolynH said:

There is no reason for ATS to be late in 2024. Why?  Very strange, they have not even mentioned a slot yet. Post production is so long?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

There is no reason for ATS to be late in 2024. Why?  Very strange, they have not even mentioned a slot yet. Post production is so long?

I wonder if it has to do with positioning.  I noticed a lot of the dramas with more popular actors and actresses are at the end of the year and Mayish; kinda like sweeps months in the US.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, CallieP said:

@CallieP  The drama is most likely to premiere until 2024 as it's still in the post-production stage right now. Hence, we will have to wait a little longer. The wait will be worth it because the plot and the cast have really kept the excitement going for the fans who definitely want to check out this NEW story. It seems that 2024 we will have (2) Lee Min Ho projects on the air. Lee Min Ho is working hard for his fans and we will be able to enjoy it more next year. Meanwhile, he has been in campaigns with various products and brands so, the work is not lacking for him. Post Production is quite long because as the setting is in space, visual effects (VFX) are expected to be used mostly throughout the drama. So, they have an extensive post-production.   :kisslevel:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH  thanks for sharing this. I wonder what was he filming, huh? This place is 3-hours away from Seoul. Airport photos this week? Why? Is he going out of the country? For what?   :blush:

I believe it's the Ultherapy event in Thailand.  @alovebof are you attending?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Will we have reason to :partyblob: :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):soon?

According to Caramelhershey (OP of that twit), KOBIS is the Korea Box Office Information System and is managed by KOFIC (Korean Film Council). So it seems the cast is already confirmed but no official announcement by actors themselves  ? Maybe we shall wait for the official announcement by the production company instead of LMH or MYM.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

Thank you for posting the pictures. Isn’t it great to see him with his fans again. He even sent an IG  warning the  fans waiting that his plane was delayed by an hour. He looks incredible. I can’t imagine what it must be like to see him in person. Hopeful we will get some pictures from tomorrow’s 

activities. Have a great weekend everyone.

• Like 5