Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I posted this information on LOTBS thread, and I post here again in case any chingu is interested at LOTBS DVD.

Running time plan of LOTBS DVD :

http://m.cafe.daum.net/blueseadvd/dRD6/31?svc=cafeapp&sns=cafeapp

Chinese translation by Weibo account @lotbs_br_dvd  :

Spoiler

006Gd585gy1fh5e7dfojmj30qo177k06.jpg

Part 1 :  Director's cut (1-20 episodes). Total 1265 minutes including additional 56 minutes.
Part 2 :  Director's cut (1-3 episodes).  Total 237 minutes including additional 44 minutes. (some parts are without CG. )
Part 3 :  Making film. Total 798 minutes.

*** No English subtitles.   sada_org.gifsada_org.gifsada_org.gif

• Like 7

On 7/1/2017 at 5:19 PM, CarolynH said:

I hated seeing GJP grovel at the end almost begging Jandi to like him.  And, I hate her emotionless expression.

This was my favorite part of the episode.  To me, he was showing a willingness to forgive, a softening of his character, and a bit more of his heart.

22 hours ago, CallieP said:

He put his heart on the line again and again she rejected him. It must be hard for him.

The one who cares the most is the one who will hurt the most.  Been there.

17 hours ago, minekas said:

What do you make of Ji Hoo’s smirk when Jun Pyo’s car skidded while he was rehearsing? In my opinion, this is the moment he figured out that Jun Pyo really loved Jandi and he began scheming to bring them together again by making them admit their feelings to each other because he was the one responsible for their break up. In episode 6, this is the moment he noticed that Jandi was feeling guilty about the betrayal and started reciprocating.

I agree.  Ji-hoo's tactics in this episode weren't off-putting to me because I saw them in the context of working to get Jan-di and Jun-pyo together.

My thoughts on episode 7:

Obviously, we all have different personalities and life experiences, so the way we relate to the show and the characters will also be different.  That's why it's fun to share.

Again, I'll say that I am fascinated with all of LMH's facial expressions.  I'm always watching his face.

At the beginning of the episode, GJP is supposed to be so mad that he never wants to see Jan-di again, but they continue on with their fun-to-watch bickering.

Spoiler

tumblr_osholqk1a61w2zf0ho1_540.png

I really love his sister.  She can handle GJP like no one else.  (Though it is a bit crazy that she beats him with a stick.)  GJP easily knows the answer to her question about the three things she doesn't like.

tumblr_osholqk1a61w2zf0ho2_540.png

"Could she be talking about me?"

Spoiler

When Jun-hee asked for the three involved parties to step forward, it took Jun-pyo a few seconds to figure out he was one of them.  :lol:

tumblr_osholqk1a61w2zf0ho3_540.png

GJP is back to his brash and bratty ways, and Ji-hoo in contrast seemed calm and reasonable to me.  I felt that JH was starting to manipulate Jun-pyo (and Jan-di) for his (and her) own good.  

tumblr_osholqk1a61w2zf0ho5_540.png

The love 'em or hate 'em dry cleaning family were spot on with their words for Jan-di:

Spoiler

tumblr_oshoo9ttnP1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_oshoo9ttnP1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_oshoo9ttnP1w2zf0ho3_540.png

Apologize!  (Do you like him???)

My favorite part was the ending.  GJP will not have any regrets if it kills him.

Spoiler

tumblr_oshoo9ttnP1w2zf0ho4_540.png

tumblr_oshoo9ttnP1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_oshoo9ttnP1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_oshoo9ttnP1w2zf0ho7_540.png

Okay, I'll say it.  Me ... 1ouise.  :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Chellsee said:

DMZ - The Wild.

MORE UNDER SPOILER.

Reveal hidden contents

DDxdgtFXYAACQeh.jpg

DDxXtK2XUAAY2wb.jpg

DDxecqQWAAAAO37.jpg

DDxcXnrUAAACW-m.jpg

Hi Chellsee, thanks for sharing MORE captures from the photobook.  So NICE to know that Lee Min-ho will release a photo book that was shot in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). Can't wait on July 10.....so near.  I heard that MYM will also host an exhibition of his new photos at MBC TV's headquarters in north-western Seoul from July 7-Aug. 31. This is quite long.....For sure, if LMH isn't serving his MS right now he will be present during this event. :tongue:

40 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170703 on duty :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. It's summer right now in Korea so, LMH could wear this simple short sleeve t-shirt. :tongue:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Lee Min Ho got TOP 1 of Weibo Chart for June, 2017. And he has already been monthly TOP 1 for consecutive 5 months. :D

cr as tagged

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this good news. Despite of being absent on the limelight for quite a while now LMH still retain being on the no. 1 spot - I'm happy.....:tongue:

• Like 1

Lee Min-ho to publish photo book shot in DMZ

8xEmEQ8HV6It636346659141334753.png

Actor Lee Min-ho will release a photo book that was shot in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) dividing the two Koreas, his agency said Monday. 

The album, titled "DMZ, The Records of 500 Days," will come out July 10, according to MYM Entertainment. The pictures were taken while filming "DMZ, the Wild," MBC TV's documentary series hosted by Lee over the past 18 months.

"The photo book includes images of Lee's decision to join the documentary project alongside his active participation in the production," the company said. MYM will also host an exhibition of Lee's new photos at MBC TV's headquarters in northwestern Seoul from July 7-Aug. 31. 

Lee accompanied the production team in the DMZ throughout filming, seeing for himself rare animals, such as otters, yellow boas and ocelots, inhabiting the area untouched by humans.

Since May, Lee has been working at a social welfare center in southern Seoul, a substitute for his mandatory military service due to the injuries he sustained in two car accidents, in 2006 and 2011. (Yonhap)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201707031040480987420_2

• Like 7

Promiz updated :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1576470662427308&id=592962987444752Promiz&GoodNeighbors

PROMIZ participated in ‘HOPE and CHARITY’ Concert in The Republic of Kirghiz, little bit strange place 1f642.png:).
We were really happy joining in the Concert that ‘Good Neighbors’ hairs the Concert and it was so meaningful!. We share the Scene of the Charity Concert, with PMZER ~.

01. Do you know ‘The Republic of Kirghiz’?
The Republic of Kirghiz gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991. The country is consisted of mountain area over 3,000 meters above sea level, about 40%.
But now, a lot of children eke out a living and abandon their studies because of the civil war from 2010.

02. The first CHARITY Concert of ‘Good Neighbors’ for the children of Kirghiz
Good Neighbors, the cooperating group of PROMIZ opened the CHARITY Concert for supporting medical bills for the children on 25 April, 2017.

03. In ‘HOPE and CHARITY’ Concert
About 1,600 people joined in the Concert and the collection was 2,300$.
The collection of the CHARITY Concert will be used to treat and operate the children who are in a tense situation.

04. We joined, PROMIZ!

PROMIZ determined to join in the Concert of ‘Good Neighbors’.

In Kirghiz, a lot of people love LEE MINHO. The movie ‘How can I married “Gu Junpyo”?’ was topped the box office.

We dominated PROMIZ products and joined in the ‘HOPE and CHARITY’ Concert of ‘Good Neighbors’.

05. Let’s do it together!

When the people of Kirghiz meet the Korean, they question “Do you know LEE MINHO?”. It’s like we question “Do you know ‘Gangnam Style’?” to foreigners.

PROMIZ, the domination platform with LEE MINHO hopes to meet the people of Kirghiz again soon.

• Like 9

The tshirt our bb wore today was one of the birthday gifts he received from DC minoz.. Always showing his appreciation to fan gifts :wub:

90f2Kcu.jpg

LFOJwAT.jpg

the tshirt brand is marymond, made by old ladies that were comfort women(young women forced by the Japanese during World War II to serve in military comfort stations, I can't explain more ㅠ). They gave him 2 tees from this brand to support comfort women, something that's comfortable and has a meaning

Spoiler

MlreymV.jpg

Cr. wettedO

cr. to owners

• Like 7

@minekas:  I also agree with javabean's analysis of the characters and how they are portrayed (even if I am biased-lol).  LMH is just so good in every scene.  My opinion is that Ji Hoo knew GJP had strong feelings for Jandi in New Caledonia.  I interpreted the smirk by Ji Hoo, more like an epiphany on how to win the race.  

@1ouise:  I agree that it's interesting to share comments about the dramas as each of us sees it differently.  

And for my chingu, @pixie0622 another clip from episode 7-I would love to see LMH and the actress who played his sister in another drama

cr:  KoreaNice

Next year, we should have a tee shirt made that says "I :heart: Soompi Minoz" for his birthday.  I'd love to see a photo of LMH wearing it.  I still can't get past how nicely the gift is wrapped.  I wonder if he tears the wrapping paper or opens it slowly and carefully.  Being a guy, he probably tears the paper:tongue:

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170704 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures.................LMH is back now to wearing long sleeves.................:tongue:

11 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

The tshirt our bb wore today was one of the birthday gifts he received from DC minoz.. Always showing his appreciation to fan gifts :wub:

the tshirt brand is marymond, made by old ladies that were comfort women(young women forced by the Japanese during World War II to serve in military comfort stations, I can't explain more ㅠ). They gave him 2 tees from this brand to support comfort women, something that's comfortable and has a meaning

Reveal hidden contents

MlreymV.jpg

Cr. wettedO

cr. to owners

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing this info that this is a gift from a fan............I wonder if the other one is white................I heard about marymond some years back. Marymond sells products based on the floral designs created by Korea’s former comfort women. I guess the plain one is the new design. I remember one of the designers here love flower designs.  And she often used dried and pressed flowers in her artwork. I know marymond is not only making tees but also travel mugs and a smartphone cases.  I've seen before that Suzy was photographed at Gimpo International Airport carrying a marymond smartphone case. The floral print on the case was an eye-candy.  That time her agency wasn't sure whether she made the purchase herself or was given the item as a gift. Proceeds from this company go toward the establishment of the comfort women museum, as well as care for the remaining victims. I heard that they're preparing to expand their business overseas, which is largely centered on the Asian market. :tongue:   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I found DMZ, The Wild Eng sub on newasiantv, but don't know why only ep4, where are ep1 - 3 ?

http://newasiantv.me/search/DMZ.html

I already made an order of the new photo book yesterday.  :lol:

gtLmh, I found them also through this link : http://kshow123.net/show/dmz-the-wild/

About the photobook, I will also try YesAsia & eBay.............I will be supporting him till the end.  Fighting, LMH! :tongue:

• Like 4