Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@pixie0622 me too i'd love to hang out there too w/ Minho's pics everywhere.. :-D :x it's like your walking together on that subway.. :x :-D

that would be nice if that's the wallpaper of my room coz i felt LMH is staring at me every night beside me and watching over me.. :-D :-D :x :x

kiklamino said: @Soosee15
LOL I double checked it . It says NY or... we have the same illusions.Lol
I am trying not to think about it because I ll get upset .
To get distracted I try to think LMH's next project.
If he said it would be a drama that means that probably he has chosen already his new project and by April we will know more!

minomi11.1987_dd12 said: Always happy to see how minoz always give their best love to support Minho,
This time is Hongkong/Taiwan minoz (Minho in destiny) turn to show their support for Gangnam 1970

Next time is minoz US turn to show us support for gangnam 1970, fighting!!
especially for @pixie0622 and @kiklamino chingu, enjoy the movie ;)

My other take after reading the reviews:

• GB story line is complicated. Yoo Ha is a poet, so there might be a lot of things he wanted to convey through the story that may require preliminary knowledge. The reviewers who could get the message(s) said he was "too ambitious". Those who couldn't get it said it was "complicated and confusing".  Our Zinnia also recommended us to study the character chart before watching the movie, otherwise we may not be able to understand it.  I think this could be one of the reasons that the movie doesn't attract more viewers
  • In terms of acting, most of the reviews are positive. On the minus side, one said that the actors haven't reached the level of some Hollywood legends, and that LMH and KRW are too similar. On the contrary, another reviewer said they are different. and that LHM with his puppy eyes is too good looking to be a great gangster. I don't know how to take these views, each to their own, we just have to watch and draw the conclusion ourselves. However I asked myself: does KJD have to be a great gangster? That thought haven't come across my mind once through trailers, synopsis, and spoilers. KJD was supposed to be just a normal guy, but he was forced to be come a gangster. So Minho's puppy eyes may remind viewers that KJD wasn't born cold blooded. He becomes where he is because of ... (we have to watch the movie to fill in the blank), and that may be director Yoo Ha's intention.

Yeah I read that at the moment Minho is doing the CF commitments that have been pushed off, while selecting his next project. This year he will focus on acting by doing 2 acting projects. Hopefully, we will hear an announcement soon.

@adamfever‌ I read (c/o Tenasia) that he said that his calendar this year is FULL, hence no time to fall in love. Therefore we can conclude that he HAS CHOSEN his next acting project (drama!!!) and may just be waiting for the right time to announce it. YASSS!

\:D/

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

pixie0622 said:

kiklamino

said: @Soosee15

If he said it would be a drama that means that probably he has chosen already his new project and by April we will know more!

@Alma22 I understand where you are coming from. But it is alright if GB doesn't reach 3m admissions. Minho said long before the movie release that the movie was deemed a success if it was critically acclaimed, it didn't focus on commercial success. The production team knows what exactly they are aiming at. 

To put things in perspective, among all of the R rated movies you named, NONE of them is classified as noir. Don't know if I've missed any thing, but I haven't found any noir movie among the ones that sell well in Korea, which means that this genre is very special, it's not for every one.

Among Director Yoo Ha's trilogy, you can see the GB performance is the best. A Dirty Carnival's total admission is over 1.83M. GB's is already 1.769M. It will surpass that level in a couple of days, that is within 2 weeks of release. Yoo Ha's works may not yield high sales but they seem to be highly regarded. This is a praise to the movie New World which had over 4M admissions:

Film Business Asia praised it as "the best played and most gripping Korean gangster movie since Yoo Ha's A Dirty Carnival. (source)

Among the movies recently released, featuring very popular drama actors/actresses who are also said to have good acting skills, GB also shows that it does better, if not, far better, taking into account that it is an R rated movie while others are not.

So there are reasons for you to be proud of GB. Hope you feel better.

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

irwanti said: @minomi, awesome minoz, yes indeed. Just a moment ago I saw a picture on twitter bot minoz thailand having special screening. Mianhe, can't post the picture here. Maybe u can help chingu? :P

adamfever

said:

kiklamino

said: @Soosee15

@soosee 15
Did you see that many ask in Dreamwest 's FBpage when they will show it in NY?
I am waiting for an answer in this question.
I try to keep my hopes high till the last moment.

Stock Photo - crying woman looking at framed picture. Fotosearch - Search Stock Images, Poster Photographs, Pictures, and Clip Art Photos
If they will not release it to NY that will be me holding Minho 's picture.
So, dont worry @soosee 15 you will not be alone.  lol

WHAT?!!! Uri Minho rejected a movie offer to co-star with Brad Pitt and Fan Bingbing in a $100M epic movie about the end of WW2?  But wae? :(:(([sOURCE]

==============
Another TAIWAN MINOZ Group Support in Taiwan for GANGNAM BLUES Feb. 1, 2015
B8xGm-vCIAA8X9k.jpg
B8xGoefCQAIVx9X.jpg
cr AngelLei99 tw
@weareminoz Should we also have a banner?  ;))

@pixie
if you have your banner try to mention if you are allowed the SoompiMinoz name.

Is that Kstyle source trustworthy chingu?( Do you know Korean or you used google translate?)
I would love to come to LA .I have never been there but my school's principal wouldn't be happy. : )

chingus see you all tomorrow

I-) I-)

@pixie0622: oo, I hope Minho didn't reject an opportunity to be in a Brad Pitt movie!  It would be a chance to test the waters in the U.S.  Does Fan Bingbing speak English? 
@kiklamino and @soosee15:  come into LA in the morning then catch the red eye back to NY.  Problem solved!
GB was released in China the same day as Korea, right?  Does anyone know how the movie is doing in China?

Guest minomi11.1987_dd12

Here's the news from soompi

class="content-title"Lee Min Ho Turns Down Offer to Possibly Star in Film with Brad Pitt fitzdarcy February 1, 2015 Lee Min Ho Turns Down Offer to Possibly Star in Film with Brad Pitt

Actor Lee Min Ho was rumored to be acting in the movie “Raid,” but his agency stated that he will not be acting in the film.

According to a Chinese news source, it was confirmed at a electrical group’s conference that a film called “Raid” would be made, telling the story of China’s People’s Liberation Army and the United States Air Force during World War II.

Movie officials stated that the film has $100 million in investments towards the film. The film is an adaption from a true story, made to commemorate the 70th anniversary of World War II. They stated that American actor Brad Pitt, Korean actor Lee Min Ho, and Chinese actors Fan Bingbing and Zhang Hanwei are likely to star.

However, after hearing the contents of this report, Lee Min Ho’s agency issued a denial, saying “We did receive a proposal [for the movie] a while ago, and it’s already been examined [and turned down]. Many proposals are coming in from China but the next project has not been decided yet. He’s currently looking through film and television offers.”

Source: SOOMPI

Well, there must be a reason to decline this fantastic offer.
Hope he'll choose commercial movie this time so I'll be happy to see the admission numbers in the box office :))