Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest mtdt

Today hints:1) Horoscope: Cancer2) Loves his fans3) Flower boy And the pic kinda of nail down it would be a male... (In Mandarin, there are male & female way of writing "you")
Anyone can find the original pic that match this silhouette  (From the hair, shd be related to GYP image...)

abc1c0dagw1egd2k7yy1jj214l3m8awl.jpg

mtdt said: Today hints:1) Horoscope: Cancer2) Loves his fans3) Flower boy And the pic kinda of nail down it would be a male... (In Mandarin, there are male & female way of writing "you")
Anyone can find the original pic that match this silhouette  (From the hair, shd be related to GYP image...)

Lee Ji Yeon Selected to Model for LG with Lee Min Ho

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam

Lee Ji Yeon has been selected as the new face of LG Electronics along with Lee Min Ho.

Lee Ji Yeon previously starred in drama Vampire Prosecutor Season 2 and recently acted as Jung Gyu Woon’s girlfriend in 2014 KAFA (Korean Academy of Film Arts)’s project film The Legacy.

Lee Jin Yeon acts opposite Lee Min Ho in the LG commercials already being aired in China, showing off her innocent charms and graceful charms.

65693002.jpg

Lee Ji Yeon said, “I’m happy and feel responsible to be selected as the model of Korea’s representative company in China and I will work hard to return this honor with good work.”

Meanwhile, Lee Ji Yeon is currently in the process of choosing her next project.

Photo credit: screen capture of LG commercial

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=65693

giselle_tw said:
Thanks for telling me this @zinnia. Yeah, I'm just posting it here because i see the compilation is cute lol so I want to share it. And I'm not the one who edit it and I dont do photo editing either :D 
So, what do you want me to do ? You want me to remove the pic out of here ? 

Guest Moonrain

Too Hot to Handle  :x
6964db43gw1egdz6vcpcgj21kw11w4av.jpgCr: SeoJeong (Weibo)
I've seen him play tennis, football and table tennis. Does he play basketball too since he's so tall? I have a soft spot for Basketball Players :D

Guest Moonrain

giselle_tw said: @moonrain I think i saw him playing basketball during his free time on Heirs set ... I wonder if I can search the Fancam for you. He's quite good at it if you ask me :D
See I found it for you :)