Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

jellylovesfaith said: Minho for LOTTE Busan Hotel
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1902897_656990111039639_326341392_n.jpg

I have to say Minho + Bigbang is probably one of my favorite combinations. maybe they could suddenly appear in one his concerts? or maybe Minho could star in one of theirs?? Hopefully that comes true [-O<

Guest jellylovesfaith

alesia44 said: jellylovesfaith said: Minho for LOTTE Busan Hotel
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1902897_656990111039639_326341392_n.jpg

I have to say Minho + Bigbang is probably one of my favorite combinations. maybe they could suddenly appear in one his concerts? or maybe Minho could star in one of theirs?? Hopefully that comes true [-O<

Guest jellylovesfaith

THROWBACK THURSDAY GUYS! 
I don't know about you but for me,  his My everything photobook photo shoot was the best photo shoot ever. He got to be himslef, the childish, adorkable, insanely hot guy next door and i for one LOVED it! Enjoy1369823309.jpg

ycahowyb6qlncu0sj5mv.jpg
Look at the breath-taking smile. He's so playfull here, it just melts my heart! seriously jealous of that fake giraffe. 
A81DEpu8tyg.jpg
Hehe lets face it, among his many crazy interests, he has a serious fetish for sunglasses :P
BLY2mn-CQAAuQcK.jpg:large
d'awwww he looks so mischievous here :D 
1375703612150.jpg
OTP = Minho and his sunglasses 
cqtxvfq66tz8b5tfu85l.jpg
Lee Min Ho, Korean Stars, Asian Female Stars
My goodness, what i'd give to be that bubble gum 8->
JUST. TOO. HOT. FOR. WORDS!

and of course there were these ones too :D 

1369736738.jpg
all casual and sweet 
1369823294.jpg
he looks like a puppy i'd never want to stop hugging here378156_157994917713056_1274969878_n.jpg
sigh... life just becomes better when you see him like this right?
verdict: BEST PHOTO SHOOT EVER!

cr: as tagged 

Guest HannaP

so BOM from 2ne1 mention Lee Min Ho(Kim Tan) as her ideal type.  :)@1:32

so now i'm wondering who are the actress/singers that mentioned Lee Min Ho as their ideal type? Can someone tell me?  ;;)

califgirl said:

adamfever

said:

califgirl

said: @jellylovesfaith‌ Was the army service news from a legitimate newspaper or a gossip column? I have a feeling it was a rumor posted by a Chinese nationalist in hope of reducing their popularity. Why were the only 2 most popular mentioned when a lot of Korean actors were born in 1987 but haven't got drafted? Because I have seen Korean actors and Kpop idols enlisted at different ages, I think it is as random as the U.S. jury duty selection. I am summoned for jury service almost every year but my older sister hasn't got the notice once. Jury pools are picked by random computer draws.

I saw a post in weibo about LMH in Myeong-dong (shopping district). But I read another post again she said he was at Sinsa-dong and he's doing some CF filming. But she doesn't know what kind of CF he's filming.

btw I feel sad for Lee Minho, he really can't get rest..  :(  He was filming Kyochon Chicken CF on 15-16 March, and the next day he visit Shanghai for LG event (no wonder he looked sleepy at airport). Then he must go back quickly to Korea and today he's filming a CF, I think tomorrow he is going to Philippines for Bench event.

Lee Minho's photo at Sinsa-dong.

694c55d8jw1eeleizvaqxj20p018gdln.jpg
694c55d8jw1eelej2ggdqj20u010idj3.jpg
credit to springflowerbch/springflower0923

------------------------------------------

Kim Sung Ryung (Kim Tan's omma) mention Lee Minho on SBS Hanbam TV interview today.
From my understanding, she said she wants dating Lee Minho (because she wants to give love to Lee Minho) but she wants get married with Hyun Bin (because she wants receive love from Hyun Bin) :D

BjF2CZcCUAIxp9o.jpg

@sia3 eeeeekkkk he looks so hot for star1!!!! The shot where he's covering his face remind me of his city hunter days, his stance, posture, body! Lol.

@HannaP‌ another two that named lee min ho as their ideal was Miss A's Fei and Jia. What's funny is if you see the video, when fei named lee min ho, Jia eyed her and said "he's mine...kim tan." :)) :))

Here's and article on it.

http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=53006

@pixie0622‌ oh my god, I never thought I'd say anyone looks good with that hair! Lmh is sooooo hot!! I can't believe I'm saying that hair actually looks good! On him it's extremely hot! Waaahhhh :-O :-O :-O reminds me of the 90's style for kpop.

His stare! Omg... I can't even begin! Who can resist? =P~

Guest justdelurked

@sia3, Thank u for all those Star1 goodies! LMH is looking extra delicious hot in that photo-shoot :x I can never have enough of staring at him!!

And can you find the HQ version of my new thumbnail please? :D I love, love, love that pic! :\"> Thanks a bunch in advance! >:D<

@pixie0622‌ Thx for that pic of LMH, I have just stolen it :D

@guadi‌

Thx so much for the loads of his bare hotness , no giving up drooling over LMH for lent , ill die lol, best therapy after seeing that skirt lol

-------

Lurk mode back on got exams this week

shengvang

said: @pixie0622‌ oh my god, I never thought I'd say anyone looks good with that hair! Lmh is sooooo hot!! I can't believe I'm saying that hair actually looks good! On him it's extremely hot! Waaahhhh :-O :-O :-O reminds me of the 90's style for kpop. 

His stare! Omg... I can't even begin! Who can resist? =P~