Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

22 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

So good news again today too, Dr. Brain soon but again Pachinko isn't here  So Dr. brain first 

@leeminhosny, Don't worry too much that Apple TV + will release "Dr. Brain" first. I read somewhere that the firm decided to be the first to launch a drama starring the Oscar-winning actor from "Parasites" , and then only to "Pachinko". This is the channel's policy, and Lee Min Ho is innocent. We must come to terms with the current situation and patiently wait for the premiere of "Pachinko".

Lee Min Ho: This is your most watched Korean drama on Netflix and most watched in 2020.

The Korean actor returned in 2020 from military service and starred in one of his most popular dramas.

KAREN MONDRAGON
09/14/2021

f960x540-419902_493977_0.jpg

At 34, Lee Min Ho became one of the most popular Korean actors in Korean dramas. In 2009, he became famous for the movie Boys Over Flowers, which you can see on Netflix, but in 2020 he starred in one of his most popular projects around the world. Check out the recommendation of the week.

The star of the so-called Ola Hallyu is one of the fan favorite gallants, most of his series are romance, but his return to acting came in 2020 due to his absence from compulsory military service.

Netflix was one of the platforms that also helped fuel his career today, as it is the largest streaming service in the world, so his stories reach millions of subscribers and have a much wider reach. Despite having an excellent track record, Lee Min Ho has one of the most watched dramas of 2020.

Lee Min Ho's Most Popular Drama

Lee Min Ho retired from military service in 2019, but his fans had to wait a full year to see him return to acting, and he did it hand in hand with the biggest streaming platform. Netflix has acquired the broadcast rights for The King: Eternal Monarch starring Kim Go Eun.

The fantasy series follows the life of Emperor Li Gong, who lives in an alternative world to today's South Korea. Once during a walk, the main character reaches the forest, where he passes through a portal that takes him to the real world. There he will meet Jung Tae Eul, a detective who arrests him, but after finding no record of his existence, decides to release him.

Lee Gon decides to stay in this world to find out what's going on, but he passes between both realities. With Tae Eul's help, they will find the culprit behind the opening of the portal and the one behind the death of the young emperor's father.

"The King: Eternal Monarch" entered Netflix's Top 10 Most Viewed Dramas and has aired in countries such as Canada and the United States...

This May Interest You: Netflix: 3 Korean Romantic Dramas Whose Story Will Break Your Heart

The King: Eternal Monarch | Official Teaser #1 | Netflix [ENG SUB]

Translation from spanish google

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2021/9/14/lee-min-ho-este-es-su-drama-coreano-mas-visto-en-netflix-el-mas-popular-del-2020-335336.html

• Like 6

4 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@leeminhosny, Don't worry too much that Apple TV + will release "Dr. Brain" first. I read somewhere that the firm decided to be the first to launch a drama starring the Oscar-winning actor from "Parasites" , and then only to "Pachinko". This is the channel's policy, and Lee Min Ho is innocent. We must come to terms with the current situation and patiently wait for the premiere of "Pachinko".

The actor did not win an Oscar, only the movie "Parasites" did. LMH is more well known then the actors in Parasite.  Just saying.  The title doesn't sound interesting to me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

The actor did not win an Oscar, only the movie "Parasites" did. LMH is more well known then the actors in Parasite.  Just saying.  The title doesn't sound interesting to me.

@CallieP, Thanks for the clarification, i just misunderstood the phrase (the word "Oscar-winning" referred to the film, not the actor). I know that Lee Min Ho is better known than the "Parasites" actor, but American bosses may think differently. They have their own ranks and ideas about prestige.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

So good news again today too, Dr. Brain soon but again Pachinko isn't here. So Dr. brain first 

So indeed, Dr. Brain airs first. It's in the 20 second mark, @CarolynH

AND Z IG update

With founder @actorleeminho

spacer.png

D-2 to the surprise of AND Z. Yes please, thanks to his ambassadorship content for tiding us over.

LMH for CKG Good Base

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PMZ IG update

PLAY?

SMILE

PROMIZ X AND Z @actorleeminho

spacer.png

seems like PROMIZ has a collaboration with AND Z

AND Z IG update

with @actorleeminho

AND Z and PROMIZ put the value of sharing together

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5

7 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@leeminhosny I see you've returned to the ...what did you call it?  Black hole?  lol.  Good to see you chingu.  I didn't see the promo for Dr Brain in the clip you attached.  When will Dr Brain air?  Pachinko better air before my free Apple TV+ expires.  

@CarolynH it's confirmed to air by the end of this year (2021) but no exact date yet so far.  :heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top 21 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

Laure Sep 15, 2021

Lee-MinHo-the-most-followed-korean-actor

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using actively Instagram while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of over 80 actors' Instagram accounts.

If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on September 15 (latest update), 2021, at 3:00 PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing and the ranking is changing.

1. Lee MinHo - 25.8m followers - @actorleeminho

Most-followed-Korean-actors-on-Instagram

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-20-most-followed-korean-actors-on-instagram-80-other-actors-instagram/

1631649521_lmbIczeoSkW3vqg_599X749.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

Actor Lee Minho, AND Z X Promiz's donation project photo shoot

Actor Lee Min-ho's donation platform Promiz and men's clothing AND Z, for which he is active as its ambassador, announced the start of the donation collaboration campaign "PLAY_DONATION" and released a sweatshirt pictorial. The released pictorial was a sweatshirt pictorial released in collaboration with Promiz and Men's Clothes AND Z. Actor Lee Min-ho created a casual and sensuous styling with a black sweatshirt featuring pink typography.

In the fall of 2021, the men's line ANDZ, developed by Shin Sung-trade (CEO Yeom Tae-soon), collaborated with actor Lee Min-ho's donation platform Promiz to release a special sweatshirt that can share the meaning of donation.

Under the title of "PLAY_DONATION," the collaboration project was designed as a sweatshirt with AND Z's artwork, and you can get it in a limited quantity from September 17th to October 31st in two colors of white and black.

Along with the launch and sale of this collaborative sweatshirt, Men's Clothing ANDZ and Promiz will donate the entire proceeds of the project to support lunch boxes for children from low-income families. An official said, "AND Z and Promiz put the value of sharing together in this sweatshirt project. I hope you can experience a pleasant donation with sweatshirt with proceeds from sales for children, and I hope many people will enjoy making a happier tomorrow with AND Z X Promiz, he said.

AND Z will open a special pop-up store in Parnas Mall to commemorate the launch of the Promiz collaborative sweatshirt. The pop-up store will present Smile Logo Candy (limited to 100 items) with gratitude to on-site customers, and hold various promotions such as photomatic photo service to all purchasing customers, handwritten signature of AND Z model Lee Min-ho, and gift of AND Z products through a lottery.

AND Z X Promiz's collaborative sweatshirt T-shirt will be available from September 17th to October 31st at Top10 Mall, Promiz's website, and 11 AND Z stores, and details can also be found on the official online mall Top10 Mall (price 49,000 won).

http://zine.istyle24.com/Fashion/FashionView.aspx?Idx=55193&Menu=7&_C_=23069

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

I think AND Z has to be one of my favorite products LMH has endorsed.  Plenty of content and collaboration with Promiz.  I'd love for the partnership to continue.

Started taking lesson in Hangul using Duolingo.  So far, I'm not a good student :lol::grimace:

I noticed next week is Chuseok; might be a slow week.  I thought it was closer to Thanksgiving (November) in the US.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I think AND Z has to be one of my favorite products LMH has endorsed.  Plenty of content and collaboration with Promiz.  I'd love for the partnership to continue.

Started taking lesson in Hangul using Duolingo.  So far, I'm not a good student :lol::grimace:

I noticed next week is Chuseok; might be a slow week.  I thought it was closer to Thanksgiving (November) in the US.  

@CarolynH, It's great that you started learning Hangul! Please don't be discouraged if things don't work out right away. But over time, you will be able to watch Korean dramas and understand what Lee Min Ho is saying without translations. I wish you patience and good luck!

It is amazing that Lee Min Ho inspires many people to do good all over the world. I also hope that his collaboration with AND "ZX Promiz" will continue and bring a lot of good things. A responsive heart and the ability to respond to someone else's misfortune are very important qualities for a person.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Ooh, nice @CarolynH! Duolingo is a good app if you're learning a new language which already uses characters from the English alphabet. However, for a language which uses a totally different alphabet like Hangul, it's not that helpful. There are other apps like LuvLingua which introduces first the Hangul alphabet and slowly builds up on that. All the best!   

Right, kudos to AND Z for the loads of LMH content released regularly. Impressive non-profit work with their collaboration with PROMIZ. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lbb_cellbeauty IG update

Feel the energetic cell energy of a high-performance firming complex. LBB takes responsibility to capture a healthy balance and vitality from the deeper layer of your skin.

spacer.png

35 Popular Romantic Korean Dramas with High Ratings

Romantic love stories are the stories that are most often raised in Korean dramas. Here's a row of romantic Korean dramas with high ratings and can be a spectacle in your spare time

Romantic Korean dramas can be a light spectacle while resting on the sidelines of busyness. Romantic stories have always been the mainstay of drama productions from Korea, which feature interesting and unique stories. Korean drama viewers come from various circles, ranging from teenagers, adults, to public figures. In addition, the visuals of the players are also quite pleasing to the eye, with good quality acting and storyline skills. Not infrequently, several successful romantic Korean dramas become the talk of many people. The popularity of Korean dramas is also able to provoke the interest of the audience, so that it affects the drama's rating . The following are recommendations for popular Korean romantic dramas with high ratings .

Legend of the Blue Sea

The sweet story between a mermaid and a handsome man is presented in a romantic Korean drama, Legend of the Blue Sea . This Korean drama set a rating of 17.6% and stars Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun.

Boys Over Flowers

Boys Over Flowers is a romantic Korean drama that hit in 2009. The series stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, and Ku Hye Sun. Boys Over Flowers tells the story of love in an elite high school and had a rating of 25.7%.

The Heirs

The Heirs scored a rating of 16.7% and stars Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin. The Heirs is about the life of high school students from conglomerate families.

The King: Eternal Monarch

The drama, starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, tells the story of parallel worlds. Lee Min Ho plays the Emperor of Korea, while Kim Go Eun plays two characters at once, Jong Tae Eul and Luna, who have opposite characters. Based on data from Nielsen Korea, the last episode that aired on June 12, 2020 scored an average national rating of 5.8%.

https://katadata.co.id/intannirmala/berita/614086e25dbb8/35-drama-korea-romantis-populer-dengan-rating-tinggi

• Like 5