Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Today in history - 20080609 Press conference of Our School's E.T.

Reveal hidden contents

7d475a58gy1fgbujdj5soj20f009kac8.jpg

7d475a58gy1fgbujazbqrj20dw0acgnw.jpg

7d475a58gy1fgbujds7bjj20eg07k3zu.jpg

7d475a58gy1fgelpf1q5jj20dw07n0uf.jpg

cr Logo via 肥滴滴的嘟嘟minoz

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing these old pictures................LMH looks neophyte here..................I haven't watched this old drama. Was this his 1st series? :lol:

5 hours ago, Claudia Ximena said:

Hey guys got a question why is he wearing a mask? I am kind of unsure why he is almost in every pic with a mask?

Hi Claudia Ximena seeing face masks on celebrities when they're in public like subway and on the streets like LMH is always doing have become a norm for them.  The idea of a wearing facial mask was something Western side people don't understand. In the West, it’s not familiar to them. The only place they’re visible is in hospitals and on doctors. But masks are common in Korea. It certainly makes them more appealing, stylish and fun to wear. hahaha - I have a feeling that one of the reasons why he's always on-masked is because he's dealing with all kinds of people especially older ones. Older ones are prone to sore throat and asthma but also to people like LMH who are dealing with all kinds of people every day, despite good health.   This is to minimize the risk to get any viruses.  So, for me the mask that we see always is worn to protect the wearer – In public during working maybe he needs to open a door, touch a table, elevator button, & someone else can touch those objects. It’s quick and efficient transmission in public places. The masks are generally sufficient for blocking viruses. :lol:

11 hours ago, Myhun said:

GoodBase TVCF Making Film...YT version

cr samsamstory

Hi Myhun, thanks for sharing this clip. NICE the Making.............I love it! I could get to see LMH in his candid moment. :lol:

• Like 1

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002928320

Google translation :

Presenter Lee Min Ho's appearance again ... 'DMZ, The Wild', confirmed in the braodcasting

MBC UHD 'DMZ, The Wild' which is broadcasted in the countries of the world, will go back to viewers in this broadcast two months after the prologue broadcast in April.

'DMZ, The Wild' is a new four-part natural documentary with presenter from October 2015 to spring 2017 throughout the filming period of about 1 year and 6 months. The actor Lee Min-ho became a big talker There is a bar. Following the prologue two months ago, the trilogy will be broadcast continuously for three weeks starting on December 12.

As the actor Lee Min-ho participated in the documentary filming beyond simple narration, the actor Lee Min-ho participated in the filming of the prologue as well as being able to view the vivid aspect of the DMZ at the time of the airing of the prologue. It caught the attention of viewers.
It was 6 to 10 times more than the average, capturing the attention of viewers.

The presenter Lee Minho made a filming with the production crew at every shooting moment, which is the most important part of the documentary production period. In the course of one year and six months with the MBC documentary team, Lee Minho met with a few remaining endangered otters, sperm swallows, and sparkling seals, 삵 in the world, and endured the cold, approaching minus 30 degrees I had to shoot and witnessed the scene of a wild boar's shocking alligator.

View original

DMZ is the only demilitarized zone in the world and the most severe place on the peninsula. DMZ The Wild - Part 1, 2, and 3 of this book is the first UHD documentary series to be broadcasted on MBC after UHD broadcast. It is about 4 times higher quality than full HD broadcasting The DMZ's stunning wildlife will be shown on the screen, and it will be more vivid than the prologue that was broadcasted in HD.

The first part reveals the entire biography of the wild boar's nesting nest and the wild boar born there. In addition, the stunning survival strategy of DMZ predators such as wild boar, 삵, and otter will be revealed to the stunning alluvial prairie of wild boar herds that eat a wild boar abandoned in the flock.

'DMZ, The Wild' crew confident that they will be able to show 'DMZ', a new look through a gorgeous screen and close ecological footage that was difficult to access due to the place specificity and security problem of DMZ.

Meanwhile, the DMZ is a ground paradise for wild animals, and it is a battleground of distorted survival. MBZ UHD special feature on the DMZ wild animals' survival strategy with the actor Lee Min Ho. Nature documentary "DMZ, The Wild" It will be released at 11:10.

• Like 9

i am happy that I can still see him every day on this site.  Since he has his mask on since he started his duties, the only thing one could see is his eyes.  I have been noticing his eyebags and this is concerning me a bit.  I notice it on his first day and though probably he did not sleep well because of the stressed but until today it did not get any better.  I wonder if he coping well since for a person who do not have regular work hours and travel frequently for the past 10 years, suddenly stuck with a 9 to 5 job ...this can very, very, very stressful and one can get restless.  Recently I came across the news about Kim Woo Bin and Jung Il Woo and wonder if he is affected by it.  Sorry I do not mean to be negative but I am concern about his well being and hope is really coping well with his new environment and schedule.  Did anyone notice his eye bag like I do or did I see wrong!  Hope he is doing well!

BTW thanks to all people out there for sharing his news and photos.   

• Like 6

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002928320

Google translation :

Presenter Lee Min Ho's appearance again ... 'DMZ, The Wild', confirmed in the braodcasting

MBC UHD 'DMZ, The Wild' which is broadcasted in the countries of the world, will go back to viewers in this broadcast two months after the prologue broadcast in April.

'DMZ, The Wild' is a new four-part natural documentary with presenter from October 2015 to spring 2017 throughout the filming period of about 1 year and 6 months. The actor Lee Min-ho became a big talker There is a bar. Following the prologue two months ago, the trilogy will be broadcast continuously for three weeks starting on December 12.

As the actor Lee Min-ho participated in the documentary filming beyond simple narration, the actor Lee Min-ho participated in the filming of the prologue as well as being able to view the vivid aspect of the DMZ at the time of the airing of the prologue. It caught the attention of viewers.
It was 6 to 10 times more than the average, capturing the attention of viewers.

The presenter Lee Minho made a filming with the production crew at every shooting moment, which is the most important part of the documentary production period. In the course of one year and six months with the MBC documentary team, Lee Minho met with a few remaining endangered otters, sperm swallows, and sparkling seals, 삵 in the world, and endured the cold, approaching minus 30 degrees I had to shoot and witnessed the scene of a wild boar's shocking alligator.

View original

DMZ is the only demilitarized zone in the world and the most severe place on the peninsula. DMZ The Wild - Part 1, 2, and 3 of this book is the first UHD documentary series to be broadcasted on MBC after UHD broadcast. It is about 4 times higher quality than full HD broadcasting The DMZ's stunning wildlife will be shown on the screen, and it will be more vivid than the prologue that was broadcasted in HD.

The first part reveals the entire biography of the wild boar's nesting nest and the wild boar born there. In addition, the stunning survival strategy of DMZ predators such as wild boar, 삵, and otter will be revealed to the stunning alluvial prairie of wild boar herds that eat a wild boar abandoned in the flock.

'DMZ, The Wild' crew confident that they will be able to show 'DMZ', a new look through a gorgeous screen and close ecological footage that was difficult to access due to the place specificity and security problem of DMZ.

Meanwhile, the DMZ is a ground paradise for wild animals, and it is a battleground of distorted survival. MBZ UHD special feature on the DMZ wild animals' survival strategy with the actor Lee Min Ho. Nature documentary "DMZ, The Wild" It will be released at 11:10.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this.  This is good news - I'm happy that the”DMZ, the Wild," documentary series hosted by Lee Min-ho will begin airing next week.  It will begin next Monday at 11:10 p.m. for a three-week broadcast. :lol:

• Like 2

Lee Min-ho's DMZ wild life documentary to start next week

"DMZ, the Wild," MBC TV's documentary series hosted by star actor Lee Min-ho, will begin airing next week, the network said Friday.

DB2k70LUMAAaK8M.jpg

The three-part series on the wild life inside the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), a four-kilometer-wide area that separates the two Koreas, will begin next Monday at 11:10 p.m. for a three-week broadcast.

Lee accompanied the production team in the DMZ throughout filming, seeing for himself rare animals, such as otters, yellow boas and ocelots, inhabiting the area untouched by humans.

The show also features other rare footage of nature, including cannibalization among wild boars.

"We've produced great footage by capturing the DMZ's wild life through close filming," a representative at MBC TV said.

Since last month, Lee has been working at a social welfare center in southern Seoul, a substitute for his mandatory military service due to the injuries he sustained in two car accidents, in
2006 and 2011.

Last year, Lee appeared in SBS TV's fantasy drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea" with high-profile actress Jun Ji-hyun. The actor first gained widespread fame from starring in "Boys Over Flowers"
in 2009 and continued to ride a huge wave of popularity after his following works "City Hunter" (2011) and "The Heirs" (2013). (Yonhap)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201706091335255617369_2

• Like 8

7 hours ago, gaeingoh said:

i am happy that I can still see him every day on this site.  Since he has his mask on since he started his duties, the only thing one could see is his eyes.  I have been noticing his eyebags and this is concerning me a bit.  I notice it on his first day and though probably he did not sleep well because of the stressed but until today it did not get any better.  I wonder if he coping well since for a person who do not have regular work hours and travel frequently for the past 10 years, suddenly stuck with a 9 to 5 job ...this can very, very, very stressful and one can get restless.  Recently I came across the news about Kim Woo Bin and Jung Il Woo and wonder if he is affected by it.  Sorry I do not mean to be negative but I am concern about his well being and hope is really coping well with his new environment and schedule.  Did anyone notice his eye bag like I do or did I see wrong!  Hope he is doing well!

BTW thanks to all people out there for sharing his news and photos.   

@gaeingohI noticed the eye bags too from the 1st day.  I chalked it up to 1st day on the job jitters like most of us.  But those bags are still there after almost a month.  I'm hoping it's just staying up too late knowing he has more time now (I'm secretly hoping he's staying up late reading our letters,:tongue:). I'm dying to know how his job is working out- does he eat lunch with his colleagues?  I doubt we'll ever hear specifics, but I'm still curious.

• Like 7

Hi All, I saw something the other day about his bday project. So what is the final decision and what do we need to do to participate? Appreciate if any of you can bring an update on that. Thanks.

@CarolynH and @gaeingoh I also notice the eye bags, but I was concerned on the first days of his enlistment only, perhaps it was the time when he was still adjusting himself to a new routine. After the first week, I could see his smiling eyes, and you know when you smile, those eye bags become more prominent and it's normal. Imagine there is no mask on his fave, everything will blend in and we may not notice those eye bags any more. Looking at his eyes only, I find him totally fine. Am I too optimistic?

So there is no picture of him  go to and from work??? what is happening?

Am I correct that there was a news article saying that he served food to the elders, I remember seeing the gif, but I wasn't sure of the content of the article. Somehow I doubt that is his job because of the way he dresses, very casual. I don't think he would provide direct service to the elders in sweat shirts, sweat pants even ripped jeans.

Looking forwards to DMZ.  

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, adamfever said:

Hi All, I saw something the other day about his bday project. So what is the final decision and what do we need to do to participate? Appreciate if any of you can bring an update on that. Thanks.

@CarolynH and @gaeingoh I also notice the eye bags, but I was concerned on the first days of his enlistment only, perhaps it was the time when he was still adjusting himself to a new routine. After the first week, I could see his smiling eyes, and you know when you smile, those eye bags become more prominent and it's normal. Imagine there is no mask on his fave, everything will blend in and we may not notice those eye bags any more. Looking at his eyes only, I find him totally fine. Am I too optimistic?

So there is no picture of him  go to and from work??? what is happening?

Am I correct that there was a news article saying that he served food to the elders, I remember seeing the gif, but I wasn't sure of the content of the article. Somehow I doubt that is his job because of the way he dresses, very casual. I don't think he would provide direct service to the elders in sweat shirts, sweat pants even ripped jeans.

Looking forwards to DMZ.  

I invited you into the group chat of birthday project. But actually I don't know if you may see all those messages before you come in. 

It seemed that today was his off day, so there is no picture today.

And Yes, a variety show reported that one of his job on his first day was serving food to the elders.

• Like 1