Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

29 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170608 off duty, he's so adorable.

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fgcrj4ap4nj20u011idxt.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Now, LMH is about to go home after the day's work.................I do agree with you - he looks so adorable. I love that full shots while he's going down the stairs. I wonder why he didn't take the elevator this time, huh? I noticed that he was taking stairs 2x already when he goes out for work. But, this is good since it's an exercise for him now that he can't go to work-out anymore anytime he wants to in the meantime since he's on MS. I guess he could only do this during weekends because his work is from Monday-Friday..............:lol:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, heartLMH said:

Hi,

May I ask for those who ever bought a Minomi from Joanne Bear Museum, if the doll is made in Korea or China (verify from the tag sewn on the doll)?

Please help.

Thank you!

Made in China

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170608 on duty :

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. This time LMH's wearing white.............As usual, the fans are there, his hands have stuff again from them. :lol:

• Like 1

http://www.the-pr.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=19463

Google translation (partial) :

[ADVERTISEMENT] Early summer hunting ... Apparel & Beverage Volume

How many times do I have to run ads to get the attention of the viewers who turn the remote control dozens of times a day? The Peer looks at TNMS's TV commercial viewership GRP-rated weekly top 30 ads. GRP is calculated in the same way as the ratings of broadcast channel programs such as terrestrial TVs, PPs and PPs.

As soon as the heat came, the advertising industry has already started to advertise summer hunting products.

In the first week of June (May 29 - June 4), the highest GRP ad was Eider's ice pants. The cool screen composition that blows the heat with Lee Minho as a model and the advertising music with the refreshing feeling attracted attention. It was broadcasted 1869 times a week and recorded 604.77 GRP, focusing on sports channels and fashion channels to suit outdoor brands.

• Like 9

I remember fans used to fondly call LMH's walking style the GJP walk, kind of an awkward gait, most likely caused by his accident and the rods in his leg. It prevented him from doing some action scenes. I read in a DF article that LMH had it removed sometime later, he had to take some time off for the surgery but it healed fast so he could attend a fan meet in Japan to promote BOF. Just an interesting tidbit related to BOF.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://www.the-pr.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=19463

Google translation (partial) :

[ADVERTISEMENT] Early summer hunting ... Apparel & Beverage Volume

How many times do I have to run ads to get the attention of the viewers who turn the remote control dozens of times a day? The Peer looks at TNMS's TV commercial viewership GRP-rated weekly top 30 ads. GRP is calculated in the same way as the ratings of broadcast channel programs such as terrestrial TVs, PPs and PPs.

As soon as the heat came, the advertising industry has already started to advertise summer hunting products.

In the first week of June (May 29 - June 4), the highest GRP ad was Eider's ice pants. The cool screen composition that blows the heat with Lee Minho as a model and the advertising music with the refreshing feeling attracted attention. It was broadcasted 1869 times a week and recorded 604.77 GRP, focusing on sports channels and fashion channels to suit outdoor brands.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this good news. Eider is in good hands.............:lol:

• Like 2

"Taiwan Men's Uno - June" got TOP 1 of the top sales (Magazine) list on books.com in Taiwan :

005DCUQYgy1fgcm9upzm8j30f00chmxu.jpg

cr as tagged

And LOTBS DVD got TOP 1 of the top sales (DVD) list on books.com in Taiwan, Faith - TOP 9 and Heirs - TOP 10 :

005Uf2zYgy1fga542rvjaj306o0ch0t8.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

I remember fans used to fondly LMH's walking style the GJP walk, kind of an awkward gait, most likely caused by his accident and the rods in his leg. It prevented him from doing some action scenes. I read in a DF article that LMH had it removed sometime later, he had to take some time off for the surgery but it healed fast so he could attend a fan meet in Japan to promote BOF. Just an interesting tidbit related to BOF.

Hi CallieP, his thigh and ankle bones suffered fractures and his knee cartilage was torn due to that mishap. During the emergency operation, a 46 cm metal implant was put in his thigh. Because of this, his legs have different lengths.  The accident injured his leg so badly he cannot take on action roles. Do you know that he was even up for a part in "Swallow the Sun" (starred Ji Sung) but had to pass because of the action scenes. His doctors advised to be very careful because if something were to happen to the bone, he could lose the use of his right leg completely. He spent several months in the hospital after the accident and I guess even though it has been many years since the accident, he's still in the healing process. After BOF filming wrapped-up Lee MinHo underwent surgery to remove the metal rods. Ye, he walked like he was tottering.  I guess it really still hurt, especially in the cold weather......because his walk isn't really that normal. I noticed that he still shuffles once in a while. :(

• Like 6

On 6/7/2017 at 9:17 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the details of his clothes yesterday...........the Ralph Lauren sweatshirt.............It looks good on him. Seriously, he looks so hot wearing that color..... absolutely gorgeous there.  I'm looking forward to seeing more of that color from him. :lol:

• Like 3