Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Thanks chingus for the updates.

Our boy looks delish in his latest Eider pics. I can't seem to recall, has he left for Australia for his annual F/W shoot? Once he leaves for Spain, I imagine that his LotBS schedule would be running through the live shoots until early next year.  So he may be concentrating on his F/W CF commitments now. 

Lucky girl, if only for this :wub:

64441a2fjw1f7axirxyq5j20kk0dpwgs.jpg

via purple_candy

• Like 9

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/lee-min-ho-and-hello-venuss-nara-cozy-up-in-eider-outerwear

Lee Min Ho and Hello Venus's Nara cozy up in 'Eider' outerwear

Nara,lee-min-ho

lee-min-ho_1472486572_2.jpg

lee-min-ho_1472486574_7.jpg

Lee Min Ho and Hello Venus's Nara cozied up 'Eider' outdoor apparel brand, getting ready for an active fall season! 

The two put forth their best model poses, wrapped from head to toe in fashionable 'Eider' gear. Lee Min Ho just looks so serious on his hiking trail - perhaps he's lost and trying hard to hide the fact that he doesn't know where the heck he is going. At least he's came prepared in his best hiking outfit. And Nara's just busy flaunting her bomb figure. The form-fitting pieces are clearly hiding nothing! 

• Like 12

20160831 PMZ FB updated :

[PROMIZ Saying]

장미가 아름다운 이유는 가시가 있기 때문이라죠?
우리의 삶도 마찬가지 아닐까요?

가시덤불 속에서 장미꽃을 찾을 수 있는
인내심과 긍정적인 마음을 가져보아요:)

There is the thorns why the rose is so beautiful, isn’t it?
And that makes two of our lives.

How about spending our time with patience and positive mind that can find a rose in a thorny bush?

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠지 #피엠져
#PROMIZ_SAYING

14202686_1145181052222940_37567867538660

• Like 6

@MyHyun I miss him too :tears: There has been no news from him for so long. :tears: I am wondering of he is probably preparing for his role and studying the script. Oppa is always busy. Even if there is no news from him, he is doing a lot of tasks. They are keeping a lot of secrets and we barely have news. Kudos to Park Ji Eun team. Although I am SO curious about this drama, I am happy nothing is spoiled. :))

• Like 7

@nika94, maybe he is filming indoor in Seoul for LotBS and shooting a CF?, we know he always busy :P..hope we can see him soon ;)

yeah me too...i'm curious about this drama, at least give us first reading script pics ^_^

Eider kakao talk updated

CrPa2_CUEAA9LBN.jpg

Eider fan edit

CrLkvheVUAAT4ax.jpg

Spoiler

CrMZZE5UkAAFalj.jpg

Cr purple_candy

• Like 10

There's a VR playing in innisfree Shang Hai Flagship Store.
http://www.weibo.com/p/230444cdafa4806a967c4fc1ebf03e2438a76c

In order to avoid the reporters, LMH jump up your car, and then has a romantic meeting with you.
C-Minoz said that chose Chinese dub first to understand the contents of what Minho said, and then played again and chose Korean, that's Minho's voice talking to you.

According to Minoz-Sally, do you remember that last time she forgot her Minomi in Minho's car ? She is really a funny girl. She said when she wore on the VR glass, it's so real like Minho was just sitting beside you and talking lots of sweet words to you, she could not help touching "Minho", but.......but....,
her daughter said : "Could you not do like that, no more touching me, calm down !!!!"   [笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]

8d1c950egw1f7fh01xkb4j20m80gotby.jpg

8d1c950egw1f7fh02c9k5j20m80gogos.jpg

• Like 8