Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

Guest res0nate

romancing saga is rubbish, avoid that game.

currently playing aoe3, fear, ssx on tour, black/white 2, socom 3, trapt, dds2 and bunch of random jpnse/krn rpgs on psp.

fear is the only game worth playing out of the bunch.

will pick up civ4, cod2, q4 and the movies when theyre out this month.

fahrenheit is a solid game.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

currently playing "radiata stories"

i heard tamaki nami was a character in there

yeah she is suppose to be in the game but they renamed her to Rachel i think cute girl ^_^

i finished beating it now awaiting for magna carta 2

i wanted to try romancing saga but not to sure about the reviews :mellow:

Guest IMAJynXed1

currently playing "radiata stories"

i heard tamaki nami was a character in there

yeah she is suppose to be in the game but they renamed her to Rachel i think cute girl ^_^

i finished beating it now awaiting for magna carta 2

i wanted to try romancing saga but not to sure about the reviews :mellow:

yea shes kinda cool...in what she in the game...but in battle she kinda stinks...becuz her attack is a force barrier around herself so enemies only get hurt if they run into her...

I so wanna play that new spider-man game

it's not that good... you might want to rent it first and

see if you like it..

I thought this.. just because.. awesome movement with webslinging around the city.. but after I

got past that.. I didn't even want to pass the first city level??.. just racing around and catching crooks with cheap punching and webshooting.. at first the opening scenes were cool.. i give it that.. but just rent first.. just to make sure you'll like.. !

Guest akira53

not currently playing anything

but I'm desperatly looking for Ape Escape 2...i finished the first one a really long time ago and i've been looking for the 2nd one everywhere and can't seem to find it <_<

Guest res0nate

socom online for psp... not so bad. rubbish controls though.

still playing FEAR. GOTY material right there. atleast until q4 / cod2 and civ4 are out in the next week and a bit

I finished Indigo Prophecy last night (with both good and bad ending). It was fun. I went back to play it again and didn't feel like it anymore. So I guess replay value is not high for this one in my opinion.

I left the murder scene differently when I replayed and I purposely didn't let the cops discover some evidence that was left behind. I also converse differently when I replayed and it didn't really alter the story that much.

Just finished Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, I played it for the co-op, anyways im down for Trauma Center for the DS, gotta check that out.

I'm going to pick up a copy of RE 4 today (PS2). =)

I don't have a gamecube.

I want Shadow of the Colossus too because it's suppose to be like ICO (kind of)!

I'm going to pick up a copy of RE 4 today (PS2). =)

I don't have a gamecube.

I want Shadow of the Colossus too because it's suppose to be like ICO (kind of)!

ohh, cool~! i havent played an RE game since the 2nd game... i need to buy as DS... i want to play that new game, Lunar: Dragon Song

yup...found her

that definitely looks like an outfit she wud wear, too

Archived