Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

heh, Fahrenheit and Indigo Prophecy are the same game :lol:

they just changed them name when released over here...i played the demo from the OPM magazine, and i was gunna go buy the game right afterwards then i read about all the censored stuff...so i figured I would get the european version becuz its uncut...

ill prolly end up getting the Ps2 version sometime later tho...

Well the European version you get some naked sex scene but she's like missing nipples and stuff (you saw pics right)? I heard you are not missing out on much.

Shin Megami Tensei: I played the first one and I really like it. I'm close to completion on that one.

BTW, hi! :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IMAJynXed1

Well the European version you get some naked sex scene but she's like missing nipples and stuff (you saw pics right)? I heard you are not missing out on much.

is that all? ha i thought it was missing blood/gore and language with religious overtone and stuff...if all im missing is a "Hot Coffee" scene then maybe ill just buy it and spend my bandwidth DLing something else...

Guest IMAJynXed1

There are screen capture of those scenes here.

http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=99574745&replies=20

18+ only please. :lol:

woohooo naked polygons!!! hahaha :lol:, ha then thats not worth the DL...but its funny becuz you can control the sex too...man o man...

heh Hi, there also...DDS2 got some extremely high reviews...they say its alot better than the first one, and i liked that one...holiday season is coming and alot of RPGs are coming out...so much games with so little time...(and money)...haha ;)

woohooo naked polygons!!! hahaha :lol:, ha then thats not worth the DL...but its funny becuz you can control the sex too...man o man...

heh Hi, there also...DDS2 got some extremely high reviews...they say its alot better than the first one, and i liked that one...holiday season is coming and alot of RPGs are coming out...so much games with so little time...(and money)...haha ;)

I know what you mean.

DDS2 I want to get that as well but I heard the maze is really frustrating in that one. I lack patience these days when it comes to games. O_O

Today, I played about 5 hours of Indigo Prophecy and I must say although the game is easy to play (Shenmue style), it's pretty twisted. Too bad I can't really watch the movie because I was too busy executing the moves during them. :o

Today, I played about 5 hours of Indigo Prophecy and I must say although the game is easy to play (Shenmue style), it's pretty twisted. Too bad I can't really watch the movie because I was too busy executing the moves during them. :o

its like shenmue? oh man, i really liked that series... too bad it met its demise(i heard)...

Guest IMAJynXed1

I know what you mean.

DDS2 I want to get that as well but I heard the maze is really frustrating in that one. I lack patience these days when it comes to games. O_O

i think ima hold off on DDS2 for a bit...i still gotta finish Radiata Stories and Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana...plus Fatal Frame 3 is coming out at the end of this month too! aarrgg!! but i think ill pick up Indigo Prophecy this weekend tho...

plus all of these games will sit in the back once Suikoden Tactics comes out next month! :lol:

i think ima hold off on DDS2 for a bit...i still gotta finish Radiata Stories and Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana...plus Fatal Frame 3 is coming out at the end of this month too! aarrgg!! but i think ill pick up Indigo Prophecy this weekend tho...

plus all of these games will sit in the back once Suikoden Tactics comes out next month! :lol:

I never really liked Fatal Frame series (1 and 2). I've played both but they don't really interest me. I prefer Clock Tower series (Although the first 2 are not impressive graphic-wise, the game play involves a lot of thought especially with the split personality for CT2. For CT3 when she goes insane it's really NUTS. I find it scarier and makes you jump more than FF would. You really feel that you are being chased) FF is slower paced I guess.

IP is great! You should play.

I have trouble concentrating on things lately and so whenever the key sequence comes up for IP I'm always like (omg, got to concentrate.....punch punch LOL) And when I fail I go nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Restart. *I'm such a dork*

Guest untoldsorrow

I think thats a bad idea...look at the publisher of the game....Atlus. Just don't wait too long or oyu might have a hard time looking for the game.

As for me, finished Genji for the 3rd time and my latest addiction now is Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. I still got to pick up Radiaita Stories, finish Atelier Iris before Magna Carta and Dragon Quest VIII comes out in November.

Currently playing:

-nothing. Beat every single one of my games, and I want more T_T

Want:

-Kingdom Hearts 2--just come out, already -_-;;

- ... Final Fantasy VII remake :x It's long overdue.

-The Getaway 3

-anything else that looks good :)

Guest IMAJynXed1

I think thats a bad idea...look at the publisher of the game....Atlus. Just don't wait too long or oyu might have a hard time looking for the game.

haha yea your right...man i really wish they didnt come out so close to each other...and with so many other games coming together...i got a birthday coming next month, i hope ill be able to hold off until then... :D

Guest IMAJynXed1

i picked up Indigo Prophecy and Urban Reign today...

i prolly shouldnt have picked up Urban Reign until the price went down but I wanted to play a beat em game...its not to bad...

ima play Indigo Prophecy on the weekend so then I wont have to stop and go to work and sleep or whatever haha...

As for me, finished Genji for the 3rd time and my latest addiction now is Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. I still got to pick up Radiaita Stories, finish Atelier Iris before Magna Carta and Dragon Quest VIII comes out in November.

yeah, look at what Rhapsody goes for on eBay... $50 and up... Disgaea goes for about $45

Archived