Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

Guest untoldsorrow
Currently Playing or Want
I'm currently playing 3 games right now. I just finish beating Genji Dawn of the Samurai for PS2, great game. I give it a 9 out of 10. Still playing it to unlock everything. Its a samurai game with authenic japanese theme, including music and subtitles. Just brought these two new games for DS, P2230093.jpg I don't have to say anything about Castlevania:DoS... As for Trauma Center, freakin sweet addicting game. What are you guys playing?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Take Five

what do you do in trauma center? o.o

anyway, i'm playing ff9 and cs occasionally. i have chrono cross and chrono trigger on hiatus until i beat ff9.

Guest vi3ti2avei2

currently playing counter strike haha since it's pretty dang easy to get everywhere. I've wanted to get God of War since it's too cool but i dont really play games that much so it'd be a waste of money. Buncha other games too but i can't remmeber

Guest MoonChild

I'm currently in the process of finishing Skies of Arcadia, Romance of the Three Kingdom (RTK) X, and Suikoden IV. I'm off and on Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life, Monster Rancher 3, and The Sims: Bustin' Out.

Guest Access DENIED

Ohh " Trauma center".. I kind of wanted to play that game. It looked pretty original.

I'm still trying to finish star ocean 3... Damn dungeons.... <_< and Devil May cry 3..

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Currently Playing:

-FFVII again

-Chrono Cross

-Star Ocean TTEOT

Currently waiting for:

-Kingdom Hearts 2

Guest Saranghae012

^ haha i'm so waiting for KH2 as well!

as of now, nothing but the last thing i did play was Katamari.

-Chelly*

Let's see...I'm currently playing:

Resident Evil 4

Star Ocean Till The End of Time

MGS3: Snake Eater

Call of Duty: Finest Hour

...I think that's all :blink: I'm really hooked on RE4, though. First RE game I've played and I love it. Except the freaking Garradors... <_< Two of them at once is NOT fun...I swear one can freaking SMELL where Leon is... :blink:

Archived