hebii

that game its out?? i want to play it

well i'm currently playing

Genji (not finished yet)

FF7 :D

Tekken 5

Grand turismo 4

wipe out pure (PSP)

Metal gear solid:Twin snake for the GC (i love the first one ^^)

kingdom Hearts PS2 (i cant beat sephiroth TT_______TT)

Half life 2 for the pc :)

RE4 for the game cube (want the ps2 version tooXD)

i'm waiting for FF12 and fatal frame 3 to come out!! o_o

I'm currently playing Fable for the PC. It's a pretty sweet game, but man after a while it gets too easy. Some of the magic spells are so sweet and after you level some of them up all the enemies are just too easy.

Guest bumb1ebee

i just finished playing the super mode for Shinobi..i feel so accomplished after spending like a whole day trying to beat the final boss! bragging rights!

Guest narcotix

currently playing:

gb

ff7

cs

want:

i wanna play that new game coming out where you make your own superhero? i think and play all the other super heros..dont know what its called but i saw the commercial..also waiting for ff7:dirge

Guest IMAJynXed1

I'm playing Fahrenheit....very interesting adventure. Recommended to everyone who's in for a good story and creepy moments.

im waiting for that to finish DLing...i dont want to buy the US version becuz I hear it was censored so Im dling the Eur release...

i wanna play that new game coming out where you make your own superhero? i think and play all the other super heros..dont know what its called but i saw the commercial..

i believe your talking about City of Villians which is a standalone sequel to City of Heroes...CoH has been out for awhile and is really fun...both CoH and CoV player will be able to face each other...plus if you have both of them, both of the monthly charges are together so youll be paying what you have been if youve been playing CoH...

currently...

PS2:

Radiata Stories

PC:

X-Men Legends II

PSP:

Tales of Eternia

im waiting for that to finish DLing...i dont want to buy the US version becuz I hear it was censored so Im dling the Eur release...

Ow didn't know the US version was censored..that sucks. I'm from Europe so no problem here :lol: Anyway it's worth while playing, let hear what you think about it :D

Guest bumb1ebee

hmm...i'm not playing anything now but i'm waiting for

kingdom hearts 2 and the new version of final fantasy 7 of course the ps3 too

people need to stop saying that. square enix is NOT going to do a remake of that game. they've said it many times and it bugs me that people are still trying to cling to that idea. the vid was just a teaser to show off PS3 graphic capabilities.

ohh, this game... it has a morbid feel to it... you really like those games with a somewhat morbid feel to it, huh?

this, Shadowrun, Digital Devil Saga...

Yes. This one though you commit murder and you cover your tracks. Then you go back to uncover them. :lol:

Guest IMAJynXed1

I'm about to play Indigo Prophecy. :o

heh, Fahrenheit and Indigo Prophecy are the same game :lol:

they just changed them name when released over here...i played the demo from the OPM magazine, and i was gunna go buy the game right afterwards then i read about all the censored stuff...so i figured I would get the european version becuz its uncut...

ill prolly end up getting the Ps2 version sometime later tho...i fotgot to mention my want also so: Suikoden Tactics (PS2), Suikoden V, Magna Carta (PS2), DQVIII (PS2), Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2), Legend of Heroes (PSP) & GTA:LCS (PSP)

Archived