Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suNgie ;- rAwR

I don't like Kingdom hearts. The jumping with his big mickey mouse shoes was really annoying and frustrating.

HAHA, i think the same thing about Sora... :lol:

LOL thats true but i dont really pay attention to that for some reason x______x.

i guess im still a kid so i like disney games :P

damn, you play a bunch of RPGs... how freakin' awesome is that! :lol:

i need to start playing Growlanser Generations...

I play SOME RPGs. Not A LOT. :D

Guest res0nate

ok, shining force neo isnt great. its so monotonous. i wouldve preferred to play the og strat style instead. its nothing but boring dungeon crawling and abuse of skills.

atleast i picked up bf2 for ps2 and gtaLCS. will grab wtvr else comes out this week. only looking forward to call of duty 2 and civ4 though.

Guest res0nate

re4 for ps2 is pretty good. obviously, it doesnt hold up graphically but its still re and has minute changes; weapons and a side mission.

havent spent more than 5mins w/the gc one so i cant say what else is "different." still solid though

9pm edit - got sc3. not a big fan of any of the namco fighters, this'll be a casual game

Guest IMAJynXed1

i just got GTA:LCS...but it require that I upgrade tp firmware V2.00...but i dont wanna do that then I wouldnt be able to run homebrew...i could always upgrade and downgrade...but that runs the risk of bricking your psp...ah i seems ill have to wait until it is able to get around...

Archived