Videos Games

Guest untoldsorrow

Guest untoldsorrow

gonna go a little old school...

is breath of fire 3 or 4 any good? which one would you guys pick over the other?

I was playing 4 until I found Paresite Eve 1 at a local Gamestop. Personally, I perfer 4 over 3. I did not like 3, it was just too boring and slow IMO. The only reason I was still playing it was due to the fishing, BoF had great fishing games, lol.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IMAJynXed1

i just got GTA:LCS...but it require that I upgrade tp firmware V2.00...but i dont wanna do that then I wouldnt be able to run homebrew...i could always upgrade and downgrade...but that runs the risk of bricking your psp...ah i seems ill have to wait until it is able to get around...

i did it...i upgraded...*sigh*...but GTA is awesome!!!

Guest Nightmare

gonna go a little old school...

is breath of fire 3 or 4 any good? which one would you guys pick over the other?

Iunno, neither appealed to me... I prefer Breath of Fire I and II.

Guest starstrewnnight

Waiting for Fatal Frame 3. The last two scared the begeezus out of me so I had to go sleep with my sister. Freaky, yet I can't stop =D

Guest res0nate

civ4 is way too epic. 4+hr online matches.

gtalcs online isnt so bad. still playing re4 and sc3. but gonna give those a break, cos the best fps game is out. CoD2!

Guest tomster

currently gaming:

shadow hearts 2 - very good rpg

onimusha 2 - oldie but goody

nightshade - dear god..frustrating

looking forward to:

fatal frame 3

magna carta

dynast warriors 5 xl

dragon quest 8

prince of persia 3

drakengard 2

onimusha 4

tombraider legend

phantasy star universe

tales of legendia

okami

final fantasy 12

dark cloud 3

shadow hearts 3

dirge of cerberus

kingdom hearts 2

heh, i know its a big list..! :P

Guest untoldsorrow

Well, I officially got alot more game sot start and play thanks to the recent Toys R Us Buy 2 get 1 free sale. I just picked up

1. Fire Emblem (GC)

2. Makai Kingdom (PS2)

3. Digital Devil Saga 1 LE (PS2)

4. Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)

5. Resident Evil 4 (PS2)

6. Soul Calibur 3 (PS2)

Can't wait for Magna Carta to come out!

I was playing 4 until I found Paresite Eve 1 at a local Gamestop. Personally, I perfer 4 over 3. I did not like 3, it was just too boring and slow IMO. The only reason I was still playing it was due to the fishing, BoF had great fishing games, lol.

Parasite eve 1 is a good game (the only let down is that she runs too slow!). Parasite eve 2 wasn't as good as the first one. The game play feels too different (although not bad and it takes the RPG aspects out of it and it's more like an action/advanture game) and you keep running around the same areas again and again (which annoyed me a little). And the BOSS? Takes FOREVER to beat.

currently gaming:

shadow hearts 2 - very good rpg

onimusha 2 - oldie but goody

nightshade - dear god..frustrating

looking forward to:

fatal frame 3

magna carta

dynast warriors 5 xl

dragon quest 8

prince of persia 3

drakengard 2

onimusha 4

tombraider legend

phantasy star universe

tales of legendia

okami

final fantasy 12

dark cloud 3

shadow hearts 3

dirge of cerberus

kingdom hearts 2

heh, i know its a big list..! :P

I want to play Shadow Hearts 2! There're 2 discs right?

Guest tomster

yeup theres two discs, they should take around 25- 50 hours to complete depending on your pace. it took me around 40, cause i took time into doing the sidequests.

..oh and i really like parasite eve 2! i thought it was fun though the walking and running were confusing at first. and i think the last boss was pretty easy.....and parasite eve 1. i have no clue, i think i was around 8 or 9 when i was playing that game? ..so i wouldnt remember, all i remember was aya looking really pretty. (she looks like two seperate people from 1 to 2)

breath of fire 3 was fun in my opinion, maybe because i was young back then? i dont know about now. i never got to finish it because it accidentally fell into the trash can.. breath of fire 4 was okay, and breath of fire 5 is uhm, kind of dull/blunt? i liked it but i guess it depends on the person.

disgaea II is apparently set to come out either in summer or winter 2006... i got another copy of rhapsody so i might start playing that game...

i really want to try that Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow on the DS...

I didn't like the castlevania on PS2 (first one). It sucked!

Guest untoldsorrow

I didn't like the castlevania on PS2 (first one). It sucked!

Completely different from each other. PS2 = 3D while DS = 2D.

Guest justwildbeat

Project Gotham Racing 3! They got faster and better cars in this one and plus the city background looks sooooo nice and detailed. Wai now all I need is an xbox 360 . . .

Archived