6 minutes ago, justright said:

@angel2013 i started to tune in 15 min before TOL, was that Hanbam?

I didn't expect muak muak by an old couple in the 1st half lol. The 2nd half kiss was so good.

Ahhhahah yes, HS parent's kiss cough cough, they are too cheesy for me

I am not sure, it could be, I don't know their program schedule, but I would be waiting for viu to upload that with subs then i can catch it

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, justright said:

A very detailed write up on ep 1&2. I seldom read recaps of drama that i watched. For this, check it out.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/temperature-of-love-episodes-1-2/

Hehe I just saw that too, a very good write up! good drama review summary, for those who hasn't watched it, it will contain spoiler ya...

The subs for ep1&2 came our within hours of the drama, I'm sure hope it will be out by tomorrow morning when I wake up! like today.

Just this for tonight, Hyun Jin looks absolutely fabulous in red!

• Like 3

Ah yes, her dance is so cute.

I want to ask @Pointree where is the place they visit by boat?

After replaying the "train kiss", i like the background music during the kiss, it's so familiar i heard it b4. :tongue: I'm sorry, i know i was the 1st one to complain about the ost and background music.

@saku08 yea, everyone agrees that the camera zoom out too fast but it's also nice to see the moving train. The feel...

• Like 3

Many thanks @Pointree for the info. I can't read Chinese anyway :rolleyes:. Suncheon is quite far from Seoul but there is KTX. For down south, i only visited Busan and Jeju. Next time, i'll try to cover this and Daegu also.

It's good to hear that the drama is getting favourable response from the Korean viewers. I think i notice the statistics graph from one or two of the Naver articles, most of them are female teenagers who commented? 

I think the most talk about subject of last night's episode is the romantic kiss. I like the part where they talk about the kiss before JS going for it.

Anyway, after rewatching the last night's ep with sub this morn, i can sing the song "I Feel Good" now lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The ratings for yesterday's episode increased slightly, good sign, hope it continues to increase

@supergal99 just watched the SBS hanbam cut of them, these two are so cute and hilarious:lol:

I've just watched the subbed episodes too, yesterday's episode was full of sweetness until the end...I find HJ character HS very lovable, klutzy (always tripping and bad sense of direction) yet so observant and appreciative of little things like admiring a tiny flower on the wall or a beautiful traditional house in the city. From the preview seems that the angst will start next week :cold_sweat: with JS mum and HA character as well as CEO coming into the picture? Sigh happiness is always short lived, I need to prepare tissues next week? :dissapointed:

@justright yes the kiss scene is the most talked about scene, haha even in the international community. Everyone loves a good and realistic kiss, those dead-fish like kisses are an eye sore. A lot of people always anticipate HJ kiss scenes because she always responds well and that help to give people feels. 

okay guess we have to be prepared for next week huhu I hope i don't have to start hurling curses at the 'evil' characters too soon

• Like 3

2 hours ago, uchihaarga said:

@angel2013 Actually, I'm not even aware of their age difference in the real world. I had thought SHJ was only 2-3 years older than YSJ when I saw them in their previous drama (RDTK) :mellow::mellow: So, how dare they said SHJ looks like an aunt to YSJ :confounded:

Yay you came! welcome welcome!

@riens311 @uchihaarga ikr, sigh I go around just checking how the response is towards her new drama so am shocked to read such comments. But let's take heart, they are the minority, I was ranting there because it was so unjustified. I've seen MORE positive and encouraging comments about the drama and their chemistry whether in the international community or even the chinese community, it is majorly well received...I just hope the ratings pick up a bit more...I realise when international community loves a drama, it seems otherwise in Korea?

Anyway aja aja fighting for her new drama!:D

• Like 6

Yeouido

She said l love Yeouido.  In early 2000s, There were many broadcasting stations in the region. It would be her dream to work at Yeouido as a screenwriter.   But now, SBS moved its headquarters to Mokdong, MBC moved to Sangam-dong. TVN, JTBC also hosts in Sangam-dong. If the time is now, she would say ‘I love Sangam-dong’ :)

Twinkle

Twinkle is the debut EP by Girls' Generation-TTS Unit(Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun) The song was released on 2012. The scene where she sings the song tells you the drama is set in 2012.

YES, the song is From SM Entertainment, from SNSD Unit. SHJ debuted as a member of M.I.L.K from SM Entertainment. SNSD's famed song 'Into the new world' was originally, her song. 

Bus terminal

In TOL, they went to the Seoul-nambu terminal to take a bus to Suncheon. This scene was actually taken at Bucheon terminal.

Curiosity Heaven

m7AOd0G.jpg

'Curiosity Heaven(好奇心天國)' is a TV show previously aired by SBS. It was aired in 1998~2002. So quite old TV show.

The original novel is set in the early 2000s so it is a perfect setting well matched the time. but TOL is set in 2012 and 2017, 10-15 years from the end of the program. So it is a little awkward to mention the show's name in the line of TOL. 

교태(嬌態) 

nd1osml.jpg

'Are you trying a coquetry on me?'

It's more like written Korean.  In japanese, 嬌態を見せる? It is quite strange seeing those words are coming out from their mouths. The scriptwriter Ha myung hee is using many unusual words (like 嬌態, 類推) and expressions in common conversation. It's her style.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

@Pointree wow wow wow thanks so much for these useful info...it does help with understanding the drama a bit more. And I am not familiar with the writer as I have seen any of her previous dramas haha but so far I'm still ok with her style, cheesy at times but still acceptable, I do like how she writes the banter between HS and JS it was actually really funny to see them like that. But HS parent's 'make out' was kinda a bit overboard for me hehe but I guess she is trying to contrast between how different it is for HS to grow up in environment where her parents are so in love as compared to JS parents who are divorced.

This is the coffee truck support for HJ which she tweeted about

We'll have to work harder next time to be able to send a coffee truck support, its really expensive:cry:

• Like 3