@d2wach i really liked the HD snow pics, they are seo-pretty especially with Hyun Jin in it.

@supergal99 She eats so prettily in her eating scenes, I can imagine how ugly I look if I gobble food like her! :sweatingbullets: and her tears are seo-beautiful tonight! I wanna cry each time she cries :tears:

but tonight's episode was her episode in that it addresses her PTSD issue, hope SBS releases more BTS pics of this beautiful episode!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Mmm... sleeping beauty...;)

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Me too...going to sleep bundled up like her since I'm getting a bit of cold

When I first saw the pic i thought it was BTS that they were all resting while waiting for shoot, didn't know its actually in the episode itself :sweatingbullets: but doesn't she look like an angel when sleeping? Simply adorable and what's that she's holding onto? some kind of huge soft-toy huggable thing? but I don't understand why the guys get the bed while she has to sleep on the chair tho...:blink:

Have all HyunJinnies migrated to twitterland? or is everyone just busy because of year end? Thanks for the regulars who keep updating news about HJ, you know who you are!

Now my time for dreamland...zzzzz

• Like 3

Morning hyunjinnies, i want to share good news:)

New record of RDTK episode 10 AGB 22,8%(+2,4 %) TNMS 20,9% (+2,1 %), this is new record expecially for TNMS to gain 20% rate, and gain 3 million viewer. 

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20161207065334014

Congratulation :w00t:

Seriously, last episode overnight very cool, many things happen, i cried and laughed alone although i watched it without sub.

• Like 5

Coming soon....14th  Letter from Angels 

From  Choi selhon IG- Photographer and driving force behind Letter from Angels project

The artists participating in this year's Letter from Angels  project

Spoiler

• Like 4

@anggun11 kyaaa I want shout and jump for joy when I woke up and saw the ratings news but nursing a bad throat now so will rejoice silently :w00t:

@d2wach the photographer is having an art exhibition for this from 21.12-26.12. Just wondering if what HyunJin wrote there is the same letter written for baby bora or is it something new? too tiny can't see the words(not that I understand korean tho :sweatingbullets: but at least can compare with the previous pic)

MyIa2iI.jpg

Dear HyunJinnies! HyunJin's is welcoming her 15th debut anniversary on 17th December 2016! (in about 10 days time!) Mark the date! I hope all HyunJinnies can come here on the day and give their wishes to HyunJin! We can't prepare anything for her this time because everyone is busy during this time, but we hope we can send her something on her birthday next year! Meanwhile, keep the date in mind and let's come and share you thoughts about HyunJin! Spread the word!

@giselle_tw @paradicez @kopifan @supergal99 @jenn96

• Like 8