13 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Introducing ....teacher seo hyun jin...hahaha...

Or maybe student??? :grimace:

AH...I really like her with the glasses, wonder why she suddenly puts on glasses? studying hard for her double board? HJ is seo-cute in this episode really 

compilation of HJ pics with glasses cr to ig owner

• Like 2

1 hour ago, anggun11 said:

Yeeeaaayyy.....

Rating report RDTK for episode 12:

TNMS at 2rd place 21,6%(+1,6), Nielsen 23,8% (+2,2%), new record....

News: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&aid=0002936474

thanks for bringing fantastic news first thing in the morning! waaaahhh congrats! :astonished: they've beaten their own record once again, they have been doing that since they started! 6 weeks in a row, no easy feat! so glad HyunJin's drama after AOHY is also successful, she was worried if she can do better after such a successful AOHY, this shows she can! and she is still improving her already fantastic acting skills! Go HyunJin! Go RDTK!

May RDTK and AOHY success encourage HJ even more as she welcomes her 15th anniversary debut, success after 15 long years! you deserve it! thank you for persevering on even without fame and success, thank you for not giving up when things were tough, thank you for being Seo Hyun Jin!

• Like 5

On 12/12/2016 at 10:53 AM, angel2013 said:

Aww thanks for all your postings/update! @supergal99 @anggun11 and @Ngoc Hoang welcome!

Glad to see so many news about HyunJin! especially hearing her sing in the MV for movie Because I Love You! I really hope the movie will get subbed so I can watch it after its being released!

Thanks @angel2013 :). I have been a silent reader for 6 months here, now I just want to join and show that I really love Huynjin unni (This is the first time I like an actor)

I was worried when she accepted RTDK but It has a high rating now woowww, yayaa. So proud of her. I hope that It will get higher rating in the next weeks or won't fall at least because film "Hwarang" will be shown. 

Edited by Ngoc Hoang
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

Thanks @angel2013 :). I have been a silent reader for 6 months here, now I just want to join and show that I really love Huynjin unni (This is the first time I like an actor)

I was worried when she accepted RTDK but It has a high rating now woowww, yayaa. So proud of her. I hope that It will get higher rating in the next weeks or won't fall at least because film "Hwarang" will be shown. 

So, you're a silent reader for 6 month? Wow, you actually her longer fan than me...

Same like you, this my first time like an actor like this, become active and join a forum. Intially I was worried too with this project, because this is difficult and unusual or maybe not suit with viewer's taste. But, she said the script is good and fun so she choosed this one. Now, we can know why she said like that....this is wonderful drama...

I hope at least they will keep it up, i believe RDTK fans will defend faithfully.

• Like 4

Bts RDTK episode 10, this is come so early, SBS become so proud with the rating??

SHJ: uri...uri In Beom-i....

YYS: In Beom-ah, should we do it once again?(copying SHJ)....oppa, (hit the pole) come to your sense...

Haha....YYS remembered bts from dancing scene, when he being treated differently from SHJ. Are being so that jealous oppa?:grin:

• Like 4

AQwAkHo.png

Made this in celebration of HJ's 15th anniv debut, more to come. wonder if this is the first kiss she did for drama?

@anggun11 haha everyone's so surprised that SBS release another BTS so soon! SBS is too obvious right, just bec the ratings gone up again.

@Ngoc Hoang please come and celebrate with us on 17th Dec, SHJ's 15th debut anniv!

RDTK is solid acting and solid drama, people will usually curious about new drama/episode but RDTK has build up viewers bec of consistent storyline, as long as they keep it up, I think they will remain unbeatable in its time slot or at least to me they are unbeatable. call me bias :phew:

• Like 6

When asked which actor she would like to work with, Woori said, "Seo Hyun Jin...I want to meet her in real life and watch her act. I want to know what kind of person she is. She successfully made the switch from being a singer to an actor, but she has such great skills as if she was always an actor. I can see her talent. One day, I also want to be recognized as an actor." 

Quoting from the all kpop article @anggun11 posted...another SHJ admirer who can see the talent and skill of uri HyunJinie! What can we say, it didn't come easy, she was hardworking too, resiliant and persevered till now. I only wish those Korean writers/producers also see that and cast good actresses with skill not just by looks/popularity. Up till now, HJ got her roles thru recommendations or when other people reject it, I hope these people out there see what they have been missing all this time.

• Like 8

so hyunjinie  received  hyunjinie  massages 

Spoiler

14716119_1627261820900503_5239091165974794170_n.jpg?oh=933a867d1a880d4ff254f021b7e6b0b0&oe=58A6E66C

is not to much for her i want to send her more thing:cold_sweat: but really sending to Korea from morocco is to expensive compared to Europe or america

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Seo Hyun Jin's glasses

Is that mean that glasses become a project product?

Ah, and the last:

If I'm not wrong, if it is a product placement, the advertiser would post about it once it comes out in the drama, so in this case, its most likely a product placement for her to wear in the drama.

@highchicgirl thanks for the video, I always love Peachtree videos, she's great at editing and creating them.

for HyunJinnie's 15th anniv on 17th, everyone is welcome to post messages to congratulate her, share what you like about her, your wishes for her or anything related to HyunJin that you want to share, like your fav pic or fav word or anything, so its kinda like open house? hahaha most important is to show your support!

Remember its this Sat!

• Like 7

In line with the commemoration of 15th year celebration of her debut...

A Flashback:  As “Angel for Pro-Life" back in 2011, Seo Hyun  Jin did a flash mob campaign for the prevention of suicide. Her dedication to all her causes is so touching.  Now, God is blessing her back.

OBOS Campaign 2013

OBOS Campaign 2014

She is so deserving of all the success and blessings that are coming her way. May God continue to bless her.

• Like 8